Page 614 of 681 FirstFirst ... 114514564604610611612613614615616617618624664 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 10202
  1. #9196
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm big fan of the gimmick. I find her segments to be the most entertaining on Impact.
    not saying her gimmick is bad. just.........she doesn't do it for me.

  2. #9197
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    seattle washington
    Posts
    3,573

    Default

    https://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/n...s-live-stream/

    CAN ANYBODY ACTUALLY WATCH 205LIVE?
    woods vs zigger 814.34 to 826 12+ minutes
    let andrade and appolo have 10 to 15 minutes to show what they can do
    b team vs heavy machinery 847.37 to 850.43 3.06 minutes
    awesome truth vs elias mcyntyre 916.22 to 926.36 10.14 minutes
    kofi rollins vs kevin zayn 947.44 to 959.13 11.33 minutes

    l h p vs the sighn brothers 7.11 to 15.13 9.02 minutes
    russ tayor vs the brian kenrick 2115 to 2228 73 seconds
    Ariya Daivari vs oney lorcan 2921 to 4005 15.45 minutes

    Wrestling Dontaku 2016: Part Two https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6320658/?ref_=tt_ep_nx
    Episode aired 16 December 2016 Season 2 | Episode 50
    From Fukuoka Kokusai Center at Fukuoka Convention Center in Fukuoka, Japan
    it's NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Champions Hiroshi Tanahashi, Michael Elgin and Yoshi Tatsu vs. Kenny "The Cleaner" Omega and The Young Bucks (out first) ;and more.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuji_Nagata vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsuyori_Shibata https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEVER_...t_Championship
    Last edited by steve2275; 06-19-2019 at 02:37 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

  3. #9198
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,861

    Default

    Hey an Asuka & Kairi siting, about time. Now hopefully they get to do stuff moving forward. Asuka & Kairi should just win the tag titles in Japan. it'd be the perfect place to do it and it. But that'd make too much sense for WWE.

  4. #9199
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    not saying her gimmick is bad. just.........she doesn't do it for me.
    i don't know WTF her gimmick is supposed to be.
    regardless i think they gave her waaaay more tv time than she deserved. it's weird that they denied kross his release but granted hers(i believe they're a couple). can't say i'll miss her, hope her tv time goes to jessica havok.

  5. #9200
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i don't know WTF her gimmick is supposed to be.
    regardless i think they gave her waaaay more tv time than she deserved. it's weird that they denied kross his release but granted hers(i believe they're a couple). can't say i'll miss her, hope her tv time goes to jessica havok.
    I thought her gimmick was Sunny 2.0.

    Hopefully Kross gets his release soon. A big bad ass heel would help out AEW quite a bit.

  6. #9201
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i don't know WTF her gimmick is supposed to be.
    regardless i think they gave her waaaay more tv time than she deserved. it's weird that they denied kross his release but granted hers(i believe they're a couple). can't say i'll miss her, hope her tv time goes to jessica havok.
    She's earned her TV time. All her segments were entertaining and hilarious. They tend to get high view counts on Impact YouTube channel.

  7. #9202
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    She's earned her TV time. All her segments were entertaining and hilarious. They tend to get high view counts on Impact YouTube channel.
    like with her looks, her gimmick doesn't really do anything for me. so i'll take your word for it.

  8. #9203
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I thought her gimmick was Sunny 2.0.

    Hopefully Kross gets his release soon. A big bad ass heel would help out AEW quite a bit.
    i thought they were going in that direction but then her 1st feud was her standing up for women against disco inferno.

    i hope kross gets the money he wants from impact. i think he's a better fit there than AEW. i think MLW would be a better fit than AEW as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    She's earned her TV time. All her segments were entertaining and hilarious. They tend to get high view counts on Impact YouTube channel.
    really, you found "bobo" entertaining and hilarious?? to each their own but the bra & panties and men acting like baffoons over it stuff was lame 10-20yrs ago and still lame now.

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    like with her looks, her gimmick doesn't really do anything for me. so i'll take your word for it.
    i think she's hot but everybody acting like jerry lawler whenever she was around is just kind of stupid and a waste of time.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 06-20-2019 at 02:07 AM.

  9. #9204
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    seattle washington
    Posts
    3,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    https://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/n...s-live-stream/
    Wrestling Dontaku 2016: Part Two https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6320658/?ref_=tt_ep_nx
    Episode aired 16 December 2016 Season 2 | Episode 50
    From Fukuoka Kokusai Center at Fukuoka Convention Center in Fukuoka, Japan
    it's NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Champions Hiroshi Tanahashi, Michael Elgin and Yoshi Tatsu vs. Kenny "The Cleaner" Omega and The Young Bucks (out first) ;and more.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuji_Nagata vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsuyori_Shibata https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEVER_...t_Championship
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6320660/?ref_=tt_ep_nx
    Wrestling Dontaku 2016: Part Three December 2016
    Season 2 | Episode 51
    From Fukuoka Kokusai Center at Fukuoka Convention Center in Fukuoka, Japan
    it's IWGP Heavyweight Champion, Tetsuya Naito vs. Ring of Honor World Television Champion, Tomohiro Ishii.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

  10. #9205
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,861

    Default

    So AEW will unveil their Women's Title at All Out apparently. Of the women that they have now, Hikaru Shida makes the most sense as the inaugural champion imo (although I could see them going with Dr. Britt Baker since they seem to be high on her).

    Also I wonder if they'll get a female big name to unveil the belt like they did getting Bret Hart to unveil the World title? Alundra Blayze or Bull Nakano come to mind right away, maybe Gail Kim if you can get her, etc.

  11. #9206
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Hey an Asuka & Kairi siting, about time. Now hopefully they get to do stuff moving forward. Asuka & Kairi should just win the tag titles in Japan. it'd be the perfect place to do it and it. But that'd make too much sense for WWE.
    I want them to chase for a bit. Make an actual feud for the belt.

    Scarlett Bordeaux can be the new Emmalina if they sign her. Imho, NXT will take her eventually.

  12. #9207
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    So AEW will unveil their Women's Title at All Out apparently. Of the women that they have now, Hikaru Shida makes the most sense as the inaugural champion imo (although I could see them going with Dr. Britt Baker since they seem to be high on her).

    Also I wonder if they'll get a female big name to unveil the belt like they did getting Bret Hart to unveil the World title? Alundra Blayze or Bull Nakano come to mind right away, maybe Gail Kim if you can get her, etc.
    I can see Britt Baker being the inaugural champion. Kikaru Shida is my personal pick as well but she's gonna finish up her commitments in Japan before moving to America.

  13. #9208
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I want them to chase for a bit. Make an actual feud for the belt.

    Scarlett Bordeaux can be the new Emmalina if they sign her. Imho, NXT will take her eventually.
    I think they get the belts at Summerslam. Though I would totally understand if they changed things at the last minute and gave them the belts in Japan, a title change at Summerslam I think gives the Iconics makes them feel less transitional as champs, while giving the Kabuki warriors a bigger stage to win the belts.

  14. #9209
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,861

    Default

    Asuka & Kairi should not be "chasing" the freaking IIconics.

    And they need a big win soon after their booking.

  15. #9210
    Silver Sentinel BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    8,804

    Default

    Here are the blocks for G-1 29:

    BLOCK A
    Kazuchika Okada$
    Zack Sabre Jr.
    Hiroshi Tanahashi
    Kota Ibushi
    EVIL
    SANADA
    Bad Luck Fale
    Lance Archer
    Will Ospreay^
    KENTA

    BLOCK B
    Tetsuya Naito*
    Tomohiro Ishii~
    Juice Robinson
    Toru Yano
    Hirooki Goto
    Jay White
    Jeff Cobb
    Shingo Takagi
    Taichi
    Jon Moxley+

    =================================

    $ IWGP Heavyweight champion
    ^ IWGP Junior Heavyweight champion
    * IWGP Intercontinental Champion
    ~ NEVER Openweight champion
    + IWGP United States champion
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 06-20-2019 at 11:02 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •