Page 878 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 378778828868874875876877878879880881882888928978 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Dijak is the fourth man
    Now, he is the third man

Riddle is out.

Riddle vs Balor is in.

Damn Dani Jordan got some junk. Anybody familiar with her?? Seemed decent in ring. Between her, hayter and that Portuguese chick AEW seems to know my type LOL.

Which reminds me, not sure if I’ve said it here but I think hayter is god damn fantastic. Hoping she will be a cornerstone in the division

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Now, he is the third man

Riddle is out.

Riddle vs Balor is in.
    I'll be interesting to see who the 4th person ends up being. Bayzler snagged the NXT UK Womans champion for their mystery 4th person. Would be kinda cool if Ciampa snagged the NXT UK champ for his 4th. Probably not likley though as Walker is a heel.

Course, Ciampa almost doesn't need a 4th person as the other 2 members of his team are big men. Even 3 on 4 you can argue they could hold their own against the UE. UE are almost the underdogs in a 4 on 4 scenario since they're smaller. I say almost because they're a REAL team so they'll obviously have the teamwork.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'll be interesting to see who the 4th person ends up being. Bayzler snagged the NXT UK Womans champion for their mystery 4th person. Would be kinda cool if Ciampa snagged the NXT UK champ for his 4th. Probably not likley though as Walker is a heel.

Course, Ciampa almost doesn't need a 4th person as the other 2 members of his team are big men. Even 3 on 4 you can argue they could hold their own against the UE. UE are almost the underdogs in a 4 on 4 scenario since they're smaller. I say almost because they're a REAL team so they'll obviously have the teamwork.
    Yeah it’s always a little tricky to work the face/heel dynamic when the heel is at a big size disadvantage, maybe even moreso in a scenario like war games.

Homicide was great at working heel despite almost always being the smaller guy. He just had a viscousness about him I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Yeah it’s always a little tricky to work the face/heel dynamic when the heel is at a big size disadvantage, maybe even moreso in a scenario like war games.

Homicide was great at working heel despite almost always being the smaller guy. He just had a viscousness about him I guess.
    It's somewhat compensated for in War Games, because for at least half the match the heels will likely have the one man advantage. I say likely because we don't know for sure... but I'm not sure if the faces have ever NOT been at a disadvantage in the history of the War Games.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Damn Dani Jordan got some junk. Anybody familiar with her?? Seemed decent in ring. Between her, hayter and that Portuguese chick AEW seems to know my type LOL.

Which reminds me, not sure if I’ve said it here but I think hayter is god damn fantastic. Hoping she will be a cornerstone in the division
    Is she Carolina thick though?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

I am hoping for Tyler Bate or Swerve, since this is going to break up into individual programs later.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Well where is ACH going to go? ROH wont take him and seeing as the bucks hate him, AEW is out. So either impact or mlw it seems
    Impact will take a chance on anybody no matter the rep same with MLW.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

according to reports, not sure what to believe right now, ACH has either been fired or been forced to take leave to deal with "mental issues".

Fun time with rumors!

- ACH is already rumored to have reached out to several companies and all said, "F#$% NO!" He's not technically cleared out yet, so nobody knows what is going down, other than currently WWE is saying he has "mental issues."

- AEW is planing on doing Daniels vs. Jericho next, with the idea of Jericho holding the title well into 2020.

- The lean in AEW is on building PAC & Mox to put over Page and Darby eventually, with one of those 2 taking down Jericho.

- Currently the workhorses of AEW are sitting at 20+ minute long average matches, where WWE work horses are at the 8-11 minute range. The average match in SEW is currently sitting at 15 minutes with WWE at 7 minutes. If you take out NXT, it drops to 7-10 minute for the workers and 5 minute match averages. NXT has workers sitting at 13-17 minutes and the average match is 10 minutes. Sport of Wrestling and ESPN (!!) have noted a correlation to longer matches equaling better ratings.

Imagine that, people want to see more wrestling on their wrestling shows.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-14-2019 at 12:07 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Fun time with rumors!

- ACH is already rumored to have reached out to several companies and all said, "F#$% NO!" He's not technically cleared out yet, so nobody knows what is going down, other than currently WWE is saying he has "mental issues."

- AEW is planing on doing Daniels vs. Jericho next, with the idea of Jericho holding the title well into 2020.

- The lean in AEW is on building PAC & Mox to put over Page and Darby eventually, with one of those 2 taking down Jericho.

- Currently the workhorses of AEW are sitting at 20+ minute long average matches, where WWE work horses are at the 8-11 minute range. The average match in SEW is currently sitting at 15 minutes with WWE at 7 minutes. If you take out NXT, it drops to 7-10 minute for the workers and 5 minute match averages. NXT has workers sitting at 13-17 minutes and the average match is 10 minutes. Sport of Wrestling and ESPN (!!) have noted a correlation to longer matches equaling better ratings.

Page looks like a future star , Darby needs time in mid-card as champion. This is why a mid-card belt should be made. But they need to build Moxley towards Jericho. His don't give a **** crazy attitude is perfect to see him go towards the top.

Daniels vs Jericho should be interesting for awhile.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Page looks like a future star , Darby needs time in mid-card as champion. This is why a mid-card belt should be made. But they need to build Moxley towards Jericho. His don't give a **** crazy attitude is perfect to see him go towards the top.

Daniels vs Jericho should be interesting for awhile.
    Daniels/Jericho is an albeit late "Dream Match" and it looks like it's a filler feud. A mid-tier belt would be nice. I've liked the idea of a TV/Internet belt.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Fun time with rumors!

Daniels and Jericho makes no sense. Not when Scorpio sky was the guy who pinned him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Daniels and Jericho makes no sense. Not when Scorpio sky was the guy who pinned him.
    Daniels is the only member of SCU without a Belt, so it makes sense for him to be the one who goes after Jericho

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Yep, it's been obvious for a few weeks that they are trying to make Sky their main event black guy. ,