Page 873 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 373773823863869870871872873874875876877883923973 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

I like Randy teaming with Ricochet and Humberto against the OC. It's nice to give the Heels character rather than just having them automatically side with other Heels against the Faces

Astonishing Member

A true Russo ending would have consisted of Cody kicking MJF in the nuts, then laying down for Jericho.

So this whole horrible Lana/Rusev storyline

it was rusev's idea https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/10322...box=1573490959

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post

I'm very doubtful.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Collaboration doesn't mean it's his idea.

Ultimate Member

Becky getting the tag title match instead of Nattie, you know the woman who made Asuka tap out clean last week, made no sense.

Imperium losing here was dumb.

Bayley had better win at SS given how much they've had her get beat down during all of this.

I hope they're paying Rusev a lot of money to put up with all of this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    205motherfuckinglive

do not want
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-12-2019 at 12:11 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

MJF wasn’t really a turn, he was always a heel, even kissing Cody’s ass was a heelish thing. Not sure what he gains from costing Cody the title but I’m willing to wait and see before calling it A Russo. AEW hasn’t ruined my good faith so I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    MJF wasn’t really a turn, he was always a heel, even kissing Cody’s ass was a heelish thing. Not sure what he gains from costing Cody the title but I’m willing to wait and see before calling it A Russo. AEW hasn’t ruined my good faith so I give them the benefit of the doubt.
    MJF didn't work a match to judge if he was a heel elsewhere in AEW. I mean , all we saw was the pre-shows on youtube AEW did introducing us to roster and guys. There he played a heel , then he suddenly becomes a face on Dynamite a few weeks helping Cody and Elite out. Then back to heel at this PPV. But we never saw him do a heel elsewhere act on TV since he never wrestled against anyone .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

How long has Aleister been sitting in closets whining about people not challenging him now?

This is one of the most blatant "we have nothing for you and so are just stalling" parts of the show, and that's saying something.

I don't like how chickens**t Asuka and Kairi have become. WWE does this a lot, wrestlers go from just being able to beat people clean, to not being able to win anything without cheating or interference, on a dime.

It's too drastic a change to quickly. Also the women's tag division is still so weak.
    Last edited by Punisher007; 11-12-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    MJF didn't work a match to judge if he was a heel elsewhere in AEW. I mean , all we saw was the pre-shows on youtube AEW did introducing us to roster and guys. There he played a heel , then he suddenly becomes a face on Dynamite a few weeks helping Cody and Elite out. Then back to heel at this PPV. But we never saw him do a heel elsewhere act on TV since he never wrestled against anyone .
    Do you watch the other stuff? He's clearly a heel in BTE, the main AEW YouTube, he did guest commentary on Dark where he was the heel commentator. If you just watch the TV I can see where it's confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    How long has Aleister been sitting in closets whining about people not challenging him now?

This is one of the most blatant "we have nothing for you and so are just stalling" parts of the show, and that's saying something.

I don't like how chickens**t Asuka and Kairi have become. WWE does this a lot, wrestlers go from just being able to beat people clean, to not being able to win anything without cheating or interference, on a dime.

It's too drastic a change to quickly. Also the women's tag division is still so weak.
    Black has a knee injury, so he can't wrestle. I think him cutting promos over just not being used entirely is okay since his promos are pretty cool.

As far as Asuka and Kairi, I think they won relatively clean. Bayzler and Bayley didn't interfere on their behalf. Becky allowed herself to get distracted, and Asuka took advantage.
    Last edited by XPac; 11-12-2019 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Again, he wasn't really a face... just a heel who happened to be friends with a face. It's rare but we've seen it before. Luger in wcw was at one point obviously a heel but still friends with Sting.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

according to reports, sin cara will not be getting his release and more than likely will be sent home or jobbed out at house shows now.

with all the new signees and the roster on all 3 brands getting bloated, it's gonna be hard getting any kind of tv or meaningful matches/storylines for anyone not in the spotlight.

MJF has been showing heelish tendencies on TV, too, though.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium