Page 852 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 352752802842848849850851852853854855856862902952 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't give a damn about if WWE has enough people for tonight show. I'm concerned for the talent who weren't allowed to leave. It's impossible not to think about the worst possible scenario when it comes to the Saudi Arabia government.
    Yeah, this could be some serious ****

Ultimate Member

They have access to almost all of the women, so use them. And you have some notable guys that you can use as well.

Bryan vs. Sami.

Sasha vs. Asuka.

Bayley vs. Kairi.

Aleister Black vs. Roman.

Sonya vs. Carmella.

Miz TV segment.

Setting up SS.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    They have access to almost all of the women, so use them. And you have some notable guys that you can use as well.
    Bryan vs. Sami.
    Sasha vs. Asuka.
    Bayley vs. Kairi
    Setting up SS.
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-01-2019 at 07:53 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Back in my day(lol), when a wrestler needed surgery, he would have that body part "injured" by his opponent. Brock gets disqualified and then " destroys" Cain's knee.

New hot feud months later.
    I imagine if Cain was a properly trained full time wrestler, they would go that route. But if he doesn't necessarily know how to sell well enough to tell that story, and if they don't want to risk hurting his legitimately injured knee in a match where Brock is working on his knee, going the route they did was probably safer. Sucky, but quick and over with.

But yeah, it was kind of a disappointment.

Astonishing Member

Looks like AEW and NXT both got smacked hard by the World Series. Here's hoping the past two weeks were outliers.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It definately does instantly kill any mystique or aura of invinsibility he might have otherwise had. If they're still going to use him down the line (and I think he's got a 3 year deal or whatever), they will need to build him up again.

But for Cain, I'll wager the Saudi pay day was worth it Or at least that's what I'm imagining he felt, as he probably could have postponed signing with the WWE until after he got his knee surgery. But a fat pay day for 2 minutes of work was probably too much to pass up.
    It's just so bizarre. He's brought in as this badass who's essentially going to bail out Rey, and he destroyed Brock years ago in a fight and they play up that Brock might actually be a bit nervous, etc.

Only to then have Brock best him pretty easily in mere minutes, then beat the ever loving crap out of him afterwards, and suddenly it's Rey who needs to save him now.

They signed him to a multi-year deal with all this fanfare, and instantly killed off any aura or mystique he had as well as most fans having any interest in a potential rematch.

I mean Finn Balor got to look far stronger against Brock despite tapping in the end than Cain did.

It's just so bizarre. He's brought in as this badass who's essentially going to bail out Rey, and he destroyed Brock years ago in a fight and they play up that Brock might actually be a bit nervous, etc.

Only to then have Brock best him pretty easily in mere minutes, then beat the ever loving crap out of him afterwards, and suddenly it's Rey who needs to save him now.

They signed him to a multi-year deal with all this fanfare, and instantly killed off any aura or mystique he had as well as most fans having any interest in a potential rematch.

I mean Finn Balor got to look far stronger against Brock despite tapping in the end than Cain did.
    It definately puts Cain in a bit of a whole when he's ready to return, as they'll have to work to build up his credibility.

I did like seeing Rey make the save though... I assume that teases a feud there. And Brock has pretty solid matches against smaller guys who can work, so that should be fun. It'll probably have to wait till after Survivor Series though, as I imagine they need to build up Brock vs the Field (assuming neither loses their belt). THat should be fun too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Yeah, this could be some serious ****
    They've been on the plane for at least 7 hours so far, according to the dirt sheets. Will almost assuredly miss Smackdown, although 12 Superstars (and Brock Lesnar) were able to get on other flights.

Looks like they still have a decent roster available. I mean, heaven forbid we have to have longer matches on the show because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    They've been on the plane for at least 7 hours so far, according to the dirt sheets. Will almost assuredly miss Smackdown, although 12 Superstars (and Brock Lesnar) were able to get on other flights.

Looks like they still have a decent roster available. I mean, heaven forbid we have to have longer matches on the show because of this.
    If they're just sitting on a plane, hopefully it's just a standard travel issue and everything will work out fine. Suck though.

But WWE's roster is big enough to the point where they can plug the holes. Almost the entire womans division was left in the states, along with a few stars who didn't want to go like Daniel Bryan. Plus there's NXT, which an be used in a pinch. I'm oddly more curious about watching Smackdown now that I know WWE will have to make lemons out of lemonade. Oddly enough WWE is often at it's best when they're backed into the wall and forced to sort of wing things.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It definately puts Cain in a bit of a whole when he's ready to return, as they'll have to work to build up his credibility.

I did like seeing Rey make the save though... I assume that teases a feud there. And Brock has pretty solid matches against smaller guys who can work, so that should be fun. It'll probably have to wait till after Survivor Series though, as I imagine they need to build up Brock vs the Field (assuming neither loses their belt). THat should be fun too.
    I assume Adam Cole might be part of that SS match as well.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Joey Mercury left RoH and had been venting his frustration with company all day on his Twitter. The company is an absolute **** show from what he's saying and most of it is Bubba Ray's fault

Said this earlier, but the Undisputed Era is really going to have a busy SS weekend. They will all likely have to defend their belts at Take Over. Then they'll likely have to defend their brand at Survivor Series, assuming all the NXT champs are incorporated into all the title matches. Unless of course some of them lose their belts, which is obviously a possibility.

Still, adding NXT definately makes SS more interesting. Almost feel bad for Smackdown though. They usually seem to be the sympathetic favorite for whatever reason, and on a year I'm 99.99% sure Smackdown will win I think NXT will scoop up Smackdowns heat as the sympathetic underdogs.

Astonishing Member

Brock vs. Fiend vs. Adam Cole is such a WTF match that I would love to watch.

As others have mentioned, it would make perfect sense for Paul Heyman to "cash in" on that draft pick Smackdown gave him when they took Alexa and Nikki to get Brock back to RAW now.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Brock vs. Fiend vs. Adam Cole is such a WTF match that I would love to watch.

As others have mentioned, it would make perfect sense for Paul Heyman to "cash in" on that draft pick Smackdown gave him when they took Alexa and Nikki to get Brock back to RAW now.
    I think the obvious person for RAW to get is Bray Wyatt. He's technically on Smackdown, but he's the freaking RAW Universal Champion. He basically has to be on RAW now, unless they somehow want Bray on Smackdown but the Fiend to be on RAW.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

been hearing some skuttlebutt that new japan and AEW are working on a relationship. nothing confirmed but the possibility is open.