Page 1261 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2617611161121112511257125812591260126112621263126412651271 ... LastLast
Results 18,901 to 18,915 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    R.I.P retribution. dead on arrival. first match under ali as the leader ends in defeat by the hurt business , not only their muscle of their group t-bar get dominated by lashley ,they went and picked a fight with the fiend and get decimated. How to be taken seriously when the stable is that weak.
    The booking for Retribution is pretty unusual. Apart from them losing right out of the gate, it's sort of interesting that it's a heel stable that's almost exclusively feuding with other heels. Not that this fact alone in any way saves the stable, but I do find that sort of interesting.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Darkside of the ring renewed for a third season
    https://www.thewrap.com/dark-side-of...3-vice-tv/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderTBliss View Post
    It's not a match I have any interest in seeing but dont really care if they do it. I just dont want them to force this into the Wrestlemania main event slot like they did with Rousey Charlotte and Becky. Once was enough.
    The only thing even close to it in terms of storytelling and fan reaction that year was Bryan/Kofi. All three women busted their butts in that match build. They deserved that main spot that year.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Mighty Member

I assume that this was them writing out Retribution.
    Good riddance. I recall the hacker being teased as CM Punk at one point.

Either way, Anti-Fa and Anonymous are poor choices for gimmicks. Best for Retribution and the Hacker to go away.

So, if Raw ain't using Nikki and Naomi, any chance that Smackdown can use them? Maybe? Please?
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    Good riddance. I recall the hacker being teased as CM Punk at one point.

Either way, Anti-Fa and Anonymous are poor choices for gimmicks. Best for Retribution and the Hacker to go away.

So, if Raw ain't using Nikki and Naomi, any chance that Smackdown can use them? Maybe? Please?
    Nikki definitely should be on Raw. She wrestled Bayley for the belt a bunch of times, so she probably needs some fresh scenery.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post

Naomi's hurt. That's why they kinda just dropped her storyline/feud with Lacey. I forgot what it was but she recently had surgery for it.

Incredible Member

she hurt again, didn't she just came back from a long injury at the start of the year

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    she hurt again, didn't she just came back from a long injury at the start of the year
    Yeah, here I found an article:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...assive-fibroid

(Or just check her Instagram)

I do think that we are seeing the effects of the women going as hard as the men now--you have a lot more injuries it seems.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Vince making Retribution weak as a stable is some statement towards his feelings towards the current climate. Its silly and dumb to take a stable and just book them completely dumb and weak. But this is WWE right now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Stan El Gran Gordo
    I busted a gut when the Miz said it looks like you ate the Lucha House Party.

Arrow

The odd Saga of Black Reign in TNA, Dustin Rhodes' least successful creation (if you discount the short-lived Seven) -

Last edited by Celgress; 10-21-2020 at 07:25 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

All three of WWE venues in Florida are being investigated for being covid hotspots. Linda will need to prep more bribe money.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    All three of WWE venues in Florida are being investigated for being covid hotspots. Linda will need to prep more bribe money.
    Apparently the WWE just won an award for being a "moral" corporation or something similar. What a joke that award must be.

In honor of the season, Wrestling With Wregret is reviewing the classic WCW Halloween Havoc shows -

I really liked Raw Underground and I am sad to see that go. Definitely had a different feel than the regular product but I understand if it was related to covid concerns. Overall though, the WWE product hasn't been doing it for me which is why I been in and out this year with the product.