Page 472 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572972 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Becky, Kofi, Seth, Finn. AJ, all won. Screw it I'll take it.

I'm wondering if they were trying to set up a potential Becky vs. Ronda one on one match later? Because that's how it read to me?
    If Becky has both titles they can do that and have her keep one of them, kind of a way to keep her protected even after potential future loss to Rhonda.

Ultimate Member

Most optimistic reading, they'll do a rematch one on one where Becky wins so we can get what we should have gotten all along.

I just don't have it in me to be angry at a show where Becky, Kofi, Seth, Finn. AJ, all won. Especially since the show last night was far more infuriating in places.

Incredible Member

If the rumors are true that the Fox Smackdown is gonna be more legit sport presentation, they should switch Kofi and Seth, the rest of the champions I'd leave as is whee they are

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Reader View Post
    If the rumors are true that the Fox Smackdown is gonna be more legit sport presentation, they should switch Kofi and Seth, the rest of the champions I'd leave as is whee they are
    I think they usually switch the mid-card champions in superstar shake ups. So I see Joe and Balor switching.

Becky, Kofi, Seth, Finn. AJ, all won. Screw it I'll take it.

I'm wondering if they were trying to set up a potential Becky vs. Ronda one on one match later? Because that's how it read to me?
    If Ronda is sticking around, I think she'll get a rematch. Charlotte was completely out of the picture, so it can be a straight up one on one like many people wanted.

Ultimate Member

Also I could see Becky dropping one of the titles at some point. They've said nothing of the titles being flat-out unified so far.

Astonishing Member

Lot of thoughts on Wrestlemania but holy cow. So happy to be wrong. Glad to see Becky get that moment! Loved a lot of the matches!

Side note, WWE Championship was ruined for me when they showed the title under the sheet before the match. Horrible decision to show that on camera. Still loved seeing Kofi win but still. Worst spoiler for arguably the best match of the night.

Yuk I really didn't care for WM at all hope next year is better because this kinda sucked.

Ultimate Member

Also if Becky and Seth really are a couple as has been rumored, then what an epic "victory celebration" they'll be having later.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Also if Becky and Seth really are a couple as has been rumored, then what an epic "victory celebration" they'll be having later.
    and you know seth would be becky's bitch.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Reader View Post
    New Day will probably head for a break-up now but the reason they've been so great for so long is because they seem like they really are best friends, and I think they are
    if you've seen the "table for 3" ep and almost any ep of UUDD, you can see that kofi, big E, and woods are the best of friends. you don't have that kind of chemistry and not be friends.

Ultimate Member

Thoughts on WM,

Why did the ending of the Women's match look like a botch? Plus when Charlotte dropped Ronda off the ropes, i was legit worried because she couldn't protect herself
    So, so, so happy for Kofi. His championship represents a true "New Day" in WWE
    Don't care about Finn and Lashley anymore to be honest
    Brock deserves some credit for selling the groin shot the way he did. Happy for Rollins, he's put in the work and deserves the spot
    I was happy to see Roman win again. His story is a true inspirational story
    Happy for the Iiconics. They've been a true tag team for a good long time
    Triple H vs Batista was filled with botches (the nose ring thing was particularly hilarious). I enjoyed it for what it was. Unfortunately, i watched the match they had about 14 years ago and in comparison those guys were monsters back then
    I found the Braun/Che/Jost thing to be a little funny
    The Miz and McMahon was much better than i expected

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Thoughts on WM,

Why did the ending of the Women's match look like a botch? Plus when Charlotte dropped Ronda off the ropes, i was legit worried because she couldn't protect herself
    So, so, so happy for Kofi. His championship represents a true "New Day" in WWE
    Don't care about Finn and Lashley anymore to be honest
    Brock deserves some credit for selling the groin shot the way he did. Happy for Rollins, he's put in the work and deserves the spot
    I was happy to see Roman win again. His story is a true inspirational story
    Happy for the Iiconics. They've been a true tag team for a good long time
    Triple H vs Batista was filled with botches (the nose ring thing was particularly hilarious). I enjoyed it for what it was. Unfortunately, i watched the match they had about 14 years ago and in comparison those guys were monsters back then
    I found the Braun/Che/Jost thing to be a little funny
    The Miz and McMahon was much better than i expected
    According to Fightful the ending was a botch. Ronda is extremely upset about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    According to Fightful the ending was a botch. Ronda is extremely upset about it.
    Botch or not, I think it was a smart finish.

A controversial win gives Ronda a more protected loss they can use to milk a one on one rematch. Becky wins, but Ronda still comes off as a believable threat to Becky.

Anyone know why the crazy guy attacked Bret ?