Page 863 of 921 FirstFirst ... 363763813853859860861862863864865866867873913 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 13814
  1. #12931
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    13,337

    Default

    Meltzer gets things wrong , it happens. He's been on and off on things. Yes he was wrong about Seth and AJ. But a lot of reports never mentioned mechanical issues at all. And the Fox Business article literally makes what the WWE and some fans are pushing as bullshit.

    If the article and WWE finally getting payment shows us , that was the issue. Not mechanical issues. The fact WWE did 8 more years to this nonsense , hopefully a lot of the roster tells Vince to go get fucked and don't go back.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  2. #12932
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    7,304

    Default

    Dave was unfortunately misled by a source. The best thing he can do is own up to it and acquire a better source.

  3. #12933
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Meltzer gets things wrong , it happens. He's been on and off on things. Yes he was wrong about Seth and AJ. But a lot of reports never mentioned mechanical issues at all. And the Fox Business article literally makes what the WWE and some fans are pushing as bullshit.

    If the article and WWE finally getting payment shows us , that was the issue. Not mechanical issues. The fact WWE did 8 more years to this nonsense , hopefully a lot of the roster tells Vince to go get fucked and don't go back.
    The Fox Business article doesn't mention the following...

    Hugo hasn't worked for the WWE in 8 years.

    Hugo is supposedly employed by AEW.

    Doesnt mention Atlas Air issuing an apology for the plane needing repairs.

    Doesn't mention how someone would know why Vince "delayed" a broadcast.

    How someone in MBS circle would snitch on MBS and his detaining the crew.

    Why Vince , Brock , and others were not detained even though the so called beef was between Vince and MBS.

    Vince tried to shake down an Saudi dictator in his own damn country for money.

    Vince truly has grapefruits

  4. #12934
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    The Fox Business article doesn't mention the following...

    Hugo hasn't worked for the WWE in 8 years.

    Hugo is supposedly employed by AEW.

    Doesnt mention Atlas Air issuing an apology for the plane needing repairs.

    Doesn't mention how someone would know why Vince "delayed" a broadcast.

    How someone in MBS circle would snitch on MBS and his detaining the crew.

    Why Vince , Brock , and others were not detained even though the so called beef was between Vince and MBS.

    Vince tried to shake down an Saudi dictator in his own damn country for money.

    Vince truly has grapefruits
    Yeah, until the Saudis reminded him who's in charge then he was scurrying out of there like his ass was on fire.

  5. #12935
    Silver Sentinel BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    9,439

    Default

    I just saw that Shamrock took the Dick Flip.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  6. #12936
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    7,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    The Fox Business article doesn't mention the following...

    Hugo hasn't worked for the WWE in 8 years.

    Hugo is supposedly employed by AEW.

    Doesnt mention Atlas Air issuing an apology for the plane needing repairs.

    Doesn't mention how someone would know why Vince "delayed" a broadcast.

    How someone in MBS circle would snitch on MBS and his detaining the crew.

    Why Vince , Brock , and others were not detained even though the so called beef was between Vince and MBS.

    Vince tried to shake down an Saudi dictator in his own damn country for money.

    Vince truly has grapefruits
    Hugo works for AAA not AEW

  7. #12937
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Yeah, until the Saudis reminded him who's in charge then he was scurrying out of there like his ass was on fire.
    Or from the jump, Vince did what he was told, and got rewarded with a contract that pays him 50 million per event compared to the 48 million they make for 52 episode of Smackdown per year.

    It seems far more likely that Vince put his grapefruits in his purse and did whatever MBS and his circle said, and got rewarded for it.

    Vince always obeys money.
    Last edited by HUTHAIFA; 11-06-2019 at 03:41 PM.

  8. #12938
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Hugo works for AAA not AEW
    There was rumor and innuendo that Hugo was going to work for AEW in January, but that why I wrote "supposedly". I could not find evidence that he signed yet.

    That being said, there is no reason to believe that an annoucer would know the private business dealings of a company that he hasn't worked with in eight years.

    At best, he could have heard some gossip from former co workers still in the company. I would not call him a reliable source.

  9. #12939
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,407

    Default



    looks like NXT is gonna be interesting tonight.

  10. #12940
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,407

    Default

    and we open with the OC.

  11. #12941
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,407

    Default

    the OC vs. daddy, bro, and keith lee.

  12. #12942
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Strange finish to the Pac vs. Trent match.
    Generation X Forever!!!

  13. #12943
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Strange finish to the Pac vs. Trent match.
    ditto. seems like a botch.

  14. #12944
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,407

    Default

    cody coming out hot.

  15. #12945
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ditto. seems like a botch.
    Definitely, seemed like Trent thought the Black Arrow was the finish cause he damn sure didn't kick out.
    Generation X Forever!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •