Page 292 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392792 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, I was going to say that. Balor technically initiated the contact with Lesnar outside the ring, albeit inadvertently. It's a grey area, but I can buy it

ANd the more I watch this feud, the more I think Balor is actualy going to win. If you had asked me 2 weeks ago I would have said that Lesnar vs ROllins at Wrestlemania was a lock. But WWE is actually getting me to believe that Balor will win this.
    I'm hoping he wins but I'm not expecting it. They're doing a good job of actually getting people engaged in a Universal Championship match. I think this is their last opportunity to make the unthinkable happen and have Balor win though. Because as much as I like Rollins, it's expected for him to beat Lesnar at Wrestlemania. I would like to have that mystique to not knowing an outcome at a main event for Wrestlemania back. (I don't think anybody expected Lesnar retaining last year but we knew Reigns winning was inevitable. So it was just a drawn out, forgone conclusion.)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Why does the Lucha House Party have a match every week? Has the crowd ever been engaged in their matches?
    Vince apparently is a big fan

I'm hoping he wins but I'm not expecting it. They're doing a good job of actually getting people engaged in a Universal Championship match. I think this is their last opportunity to make the unthinkable happen and have Balor win though. Because as much as I like Rollins, it's expected for him to beat Lesnar at Wrestlemania. I would like to have that mystique to not knowing an outcome at a main event for Wrestlemania back. (I don't think anybody expected Lesnar retaining last year but we knew Reigns winning was inevitable. So it was just a drawn out, forgone conclusion.)
    The main event championship match at Wrestlemania almost never has mystique because the good guy pretty much always beats the bad guy. There are a FEW exceptions... and that always left a weird taste in viewers mouths. Roman losing to Brock just felt weird. And I think the same can be said about triple H winning the 4 way a few years back. But generally good triumphs over evil and the heroes journey is complete.

Why does the Lucha House Party have a match every week? Has the crowd ever been engaged in their matches?
    RAW has 3 hours to kill. If it were just 2 like Smackdown I'll bet we'd be seeing a lot less of them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Vince apparently is a big fan
    Really? I don't not like them but they've done almost nothing to keep me interested in their matches week to week. They broke The Revival.

RAW has 3 hours to kill. If it were just 2 like Smackdown I'll bet we'd be seeing a lot less of them.
    The Tag Team Division could use that match slot though.

Astonishing Member

The main event championship match at Wrestlemania almost never has mystique because the good guy pretty much always beats the bad guy. There are a FEW exceptions... and that always left a weird taste in viewers mouths. Roman losing to Brock just felt weird. And I think the same can be said about triple H winning the 4 way a few years back. But generally good triumphs over evil and the heroes journey is complete.
    I think that's only if the face of the company is in the Main Event. Daniel Bryan winning at Wrestlemania 30 and Seth Rollins winning at Wrestlemania 31 are great examples of surprise endings. They built the perfect story around Bryan going in as the underdog and they did a huge swerve for Rollins cashing in on Reigns' Wrestlemania Moment.

Really? I don't not like them but they've done almost nothing to keep me interested in their matches week to week. They broke The Revival.

The Tag Team Division could use that match slot though.
    USUALLY the Lucha House party are a part of the Raw tag division. This week they just did something a bit different.

Astonishing Member

USUALLY the Lucha House party are a part of the Raw tag division. This week they just did something a bit different.
    They don't deserve all that time though. This episode is going a lot better than I thought with Heavy Machinery getting exposure and Gable and Roode defending. I'd like to see The Revival win but is it really best after hearing about all those rumors of them wanting out? Will that set a precedent for all other talent WWE wants to keep?

Astonishing Member

They need to keep Bliss far away from a Championship. Raw, Smackdown, and the Tag Team.

Yeah cuz Bliss is becoming boring to watch and i don't see her getting a title again cuz i'm tired her past reigns. Jesus
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Wait......did wwe just turn this whole situation into a new storyline for 4 wrestlers who have been getting no tv time and underused?

HHH you are one magnificent bastard!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Yeah cuz Bliss is becoming boring to watch and i don't see her getting a title again cuz i'm tired her past reigns. Jesus
    In her combined reigns, Bliss held the Raw Women's Championship for over a year. The Championship itself is less than 3 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Wait......did wwe just turn this whole situation into a new storyline for 4 wrestlers who have been getting no tv time and underused?
    I don't normally enjoy eating my own words but I'm more than glad to this time. Hopefully we're seeing the revival of the Tag Team Division...pun intended.

Astonishing Member

Sasha speaketh the truth.

Astonishing Member

...Did Ronda just lose her first match? Granted she may not have been the one pinned or submitted...but her team lost.