Page 333 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433833 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    and even that is dumb. ronda can take a pin, just don't have her submit and she'll walk away completely undamaged with her still having never been submitted in the ring or octagon.

oh and i just wanted to point out the sillyness of calling becky the "internet" flavor of the month. 1st off i think she's been hot for too long to be a flavor of the month but more importantly she's getting huge reactions from the LIVE CROWDS at RAW & SD so it's not just an internet thing obviously.
    Exactly.

Becky has been hot long before now. She's not just getting "hot".

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I read that Ibushi actually signed a contract with New Japan. Hopefully now he will win championships.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Absolutely agree. Once Charlotte walked out my interest in the angle died. The company has a slam dunk with Becky and Ronda but they insist on fucking it up.
    personal preference aside, was it just me or was the reaction of the crowd underwhelming??

I read that Ibushi actually signed a contract with New Japan. Hopefully now he will win championships.
    i'm glad the elite guys are out of NJPW, even though i like 1/2 of them. that said i actually like jay white but it breaks my heart that he's getting a run with the title while goto has yet to.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

personal preference aside, was it just me or was the reaction of the crowd underwhelming??

i'm glad the elite guys are out of NJPW, even though i like 1/2 of them. that said i actually like jay white but it breaks my heart that he's getting a run with the title while goto has yet to.
    The live crowd seem dead to me when Charlotte came out. They probably saw it coming.

BANNED

John Cena will be the host of a "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" relaunch

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/nic...&sf207566233=1

He's a former 3x IWGP Junior, a Junior tag, and NEVER champ. Both DDT and NJPW have "athletic counsels" that kayfabe ban freelancers from championships. He still almost won the cup as a freelancer. There's chatter he signed because he agreed to an extended Tiger Mask run if he got a Heavy run.

Probably will be getting some of that Tiger Mask money now!

I'd take Goto, Naito, Minoru, and even Togi again over Jay. Ugh ...

I hope AEW lasts longer than I think because Omega and Jericho walked away from some good storylines.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

The live crowd seem dead to me when Charlotte came out. They probably saw it coming.
    Also there was a segment after the show where Becky and Ronda beat up The Riott Squad, which should have gotten a great pop. But the crowd was, apathetic.

It was the inevitability of this, and how stale the whole "Evil Authority" thing is, that is turning a lot of people off I think.

I suppose the one small downside there is if/when WWE starts up NXT Japan we probably won't see Ibushi pop up.

But hopefully that translates to him getting a bigger push in New Japan. Not that he hasn't done a pretty descent job wrackig up gold despite being a freelancer.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well looks like the usos ain't winning sunday.

jimmy usos was arrested last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Also there was a segment after the show where Becky and Ronda beat up The Riott Squad, which should have gotten a great pop. But the crowd was, apathetic.

It was the inevitability of this, and how stale the whole "Evil Authority" thing is, that is turning a lot of people off I think.
    Beating up the Riot Squad really doesn't have a whole lot to do with Charlote or the Authority. Maybe the crowd was dead because the crowd was dead.

I guess we'll see where this goes from here. For what it's worth I thought Charlotte did a solid job getting a reaction on Smackdown. We'll see if the crowd is showing any signs of not being interested next week on RAW I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

Stuff like that actually makes me glad Total Divas is still a thing. Definately wanna catch that next season.

BANNED

Welcome to the...nah, it's too easy

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Welcome to the...nah, it's too easy
    already done. lol.

but according to the reports, jimmy and naomi were driving and got pulled over. cops smelled booze in the car. then jimmy jumped out of the car, took off his shirt and "squared up" with the cop. other cops came and he complied with them. not sure why he did that but hes out on bond.

already done. lol.

but according to the reports, jimmy and naomi were driving and got pulled over. cops smelled booze in the car. then jimmy jumped out of the car, took off his shirt and "squared up" with the cop. other cops came and he complied with them. not sure why he did that but hes out on bond.
    It turned out its worse in retrospect.

This was his third dui since signing with wwe

"the science of mortal kombat", featuring...............CM PUNK?!

da ****?