Page 778 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2786787287687747757767777787797807817827888288781278 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Wow, that was a horrible way to end ANY title run talk much less Kofi’s.

He deserved to at least get a match against Brock.

This stuff is simply why a lot of people have problems with WWE. And I really don’t care for Brock vs anyone at this point because his matches have simply become boring nonsense. Moreso Cain vs Brock outside of a real UFC fight.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Hilariously Kofi is trending over both Cain and Brock atm.

Not surprising.

There’s no logical reason for Kofi to be treated the way he was.

Ultimate Member

Wow, all those months of making Kofi look actually pretty strong, only to have him get squashed in five seconds, that was freaking stupid, what a waste. All so that WWE can bury it's wrestlers to prop up MMA yet again.

And worse yet, this burked everyone that Kofi has beaten for the last six months by extension as well, truly godawful booking.

Speaking of dumb, making Bayley tap out here was both dumb and pointless.
    Last edited by Punisher007; 10-05-2019 at 04:02 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Speculation is that Brock vs Velazquez will happen in Crown Jewel. WWE killed Kofi for a part time guy who they don't have on contract to set up a match for the Saudi show. This keeps getting worse and worse.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Speculation is that Brock vs Velazquez will happen in Crown Jewel. WWE killed Kofi for a part time guy who they don't have on contract to set up a match for the Saudi show. This keeps getting worse and worse.
    Theres been something of a melt down on social media. Treating Kofi this way doesn't help anyone, it hurts the roster very bad because it makes everyone Kofi defeated look like chumps.

I can't speak for anyone else but I honestly dont care about seeing Brock vs Cain in the WWE. Theres avenues for them to fight for real.

Spectacular Member

So my first view of wwe in like 15 years. From what i saw on smackdown it seems like none of the wrestlers have star power. Classic wwf characters had charisma an d were entertaining. The whole rock thing at the beginning took too long.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Theres been something of a melt down on social media. Treating Kofi this way doesn't help anyone, it hurts the roster very bad because it makes everyone Kofi defeated look like chumps.

I can't speak for anyone else but I honestly dont care about seeing Brock vs Cain in the WWE. Theres avenues for them to fight for real.
    i know i tweeted a lot myself.

just.........he's been with the company for 16 years. he's one of the most senior guys on the roster. and they couldn't give him a decent way to drop the belt. and poor mark henry. i know he's close to kofi and it must have broke his heart to see that happen to his friend.

I don't see this as killing Kofi at all. I think the outrage over his treatment will ensure the fanbase stays behind. He'll continue to be the Daniel Bryan fans will champion because of the perception the office isn't.

Ultimate Member

And they'll do nothing with it. There's no defending this imo, it was awful.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't see this as killing Kofi at all. I think the outrage over his treatment will ensure the fanbase stays behind. He'll continue to be the Daniel Bryan fans will champion because of the perception the office isn't.
    I don't know who you can continue to defend this absolute awful booking decision and the execution of it. I have no faith this company will do right by Kofi after this. He'll go back to wrestling six man tags with New Day.

I don't know who you can continue to defend this absolute awful booking decision and the execution of it. I have no faith this company will do right by Kofi after this. He'll go back to wrestling six man tags with New Day.
    Its pretty easy to think they will do right by Kofi after they had him with the wwe title at Wrestlemania and have gim hold the belt for the better part of the year. Hes a star. Not a Cena or Rock level star, but a star. The online outrage should ensure that, provided it translates on screen like it did before.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    And they'll do nothing with it. There's no defending this imo, it was awful.
    Just lile they didn't do anything with it last time when he won the wwf title at Wrestlemania?

This is just like Becky Lynch or Danuel Brayn, or Kofi pre-wrestlemania. Or at least it will be if the fan outrage can translate into something on the actual show. The fact that the wrestling comminity is talking more about Kofi than AEW or NXT is a pretty food indicator that Kofi will be just fine. At this second he is literally the most talked about guy in wrestling.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

there really is no defending this. and anyone defending it is part of the reason why "main" roster has been hot garbage for a long time now. people will just accept anything.

kofi will be deemed a failure and he will never get even a sniff of the world title picture again.

Ultimate Member

It reminds me of Asuka losing to Charlotte right before Mania, people defended that by saying it'd "lead to something moving forward." Nope, it led to jack all for her, it was just done to get her out of the way of the Becky/Charlotte/Ronda stuff. And this was just done to get Kofi out of the way and bring back Super-Brock for the Cain stuff, that's it.

People keep having blind faith in WWE when they've shown over and over and over again that they don't deserve it. As a fan of Asuka, and Braun, and Joe, and Rusev, etc, I'm done being "patient with WWE because it never pays off. If something good comes of this, Then cool, but I have no confidence in that happening.

They literally threw Kofi aside and Brock moved on to the next thing not 2 minutes later. He's done in this position.

People have no trust in WWE because they haven't earned it. Trust must be earned and WWE has disappointed people so many times that they simply have no faith in them at this point. And that's WWE'S fault, not the fans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    So my first view of wwe in like 15 years. From what i saw on smackdown it seems like none of the wrestlers have star power. Classic wwf characters had charisma an d were entertaining. The whole rock thing at the beginning took too long.
    Put any 'classic' WWF wrestler in today's environment and they'd be in the same boat.