Page 709 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2096096596997057067077087097107117127137197598091209 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

fubar'd

and canada hates it.

yo. a remix of his old theme.

best moment in SS, hands down.

Nice theme but that finish for the Kofi match has me over Summerslam.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

the fiend wins.

and so do we all.

i legit don't care about the main event or who wins.

the fiend was all i wanted.

Extraordinary Member

Beast is slain again

seth must have wolverine blood since he didn't seem hindered by his messed up ribs.

Ultimate Member

Becky vs. Nattie was good. Some creative holds, intense moments, that sharpshooter around the turnbuckle looked nasty. The best Nattie match that I've seen in quite a while.

Bayley vs. Ember was, ok. Deçent match, but hurt by a poor build and they did a terrible job of building Ember up to feel like a real threat.

Dolph vs. Goldberg was, pretty much what I expected it to be. Dolph sold the crap out of that spear, dang.

AJ vs. Ricochet was really good, and that finish was great.

Charlotte vs. Trish was good, but since I really didn't care about the "lets hand Charlotte yet another accolade" subtext to it, I really wasn't that invested in it TBH.

Kofi vs. Randy was a solid match, with a terrible finish.

"The Fiend" might give Io a run for her money in the "coolest new entrance" department.

Brock vs. Seth, was really good and PLEASE keep the belt off of Brock now. Let him be a "special attraction" sure, but he doesn't need to belt to do that.

Overall an ok show.

Thought the show was meh

AJ vs Ricochet was great, Bray was Fantastic the highlight of the show for me.

the universal title match was way better than I expected but I thought it would be terrible, so that's damning with faint praise.

Kofi vs Randy was an absolute **** ending. Seriously Summer Slam is maybe you're number 2 or 3 ppv of the year, you end feuds there, you don't push them off to Night of Champions.

Everything else was kind of meh.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

The Fiend may be the coolest entrance ever. Having a Bray Wyatt head lantern is cool and creepy as hell. Reminded me of the Batman Last Knight on Earth mini series, with Batman carrying around a Joker head in a Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

Brock vs. Seth, was really good and PLEASE keep the belt off of Brock now. Let him be a "special attraction" sure, but he doesn't need to belt to do that.
    Lesnar needs to jus go away permanently. Didn't realize we have had basically 5 years of him holding the title hostage, except for a few months here and there.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Lesnar needs to jus go away permanently. Didn't realize we have had basically 5 years of him holding the title hostage, except for a few months here and there.
    Well i suspect he’s going to Smackdown now.

Win or lose, Seth needed this performance to remind everyone why we loved him in the first place. He turned a semi-hostile crowd at the end here. Where does Seth go from here? The next most credible contenders (Reigns and Braun) are faces. The OC is menacing but that leaves all the titles in the same feud.

Charlotte made Trish look really good and Trish did her part well.

I was a little perplexed at the submission match opener but i thought it delivered and the crowd was into it.

I agree Ricochet vs AJ was good but we know it could be even better.

Alexa acting like a face vs the Iiconics shows that they could go there with her and she’d still be popular.

No recap of the Edge spear on Elias?

Ultimate Member

Drew is another possible challenger for Seth.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Well i suspect he’s going to Smackdown now.

Win or lose, Seth needed this performance to remind everyone why we loved him in the first place. He turned a semi-hostile crowd at the end here. Where does Seth go from here? The next most credible contenders (Reigns and Braun) are faces. The OC is menacing but that leaves all the titles in the same feud.

Charlotte made Trish look really good and Trish did her part well.

I was a little perplexed at the submission match opener but i thought it delivered and the crowd was into it.

I agree Ricochet vs AJ was good but we know it could be even better.

Alexa acting like a face vs the Iiconics shows that they could go there with her and she’d still be popular.

No recap of the Edge spear on Elias?
    Eh, Braun might be a face but I don't anyone would bat an eye at him feuding with another face.