Page 1287 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 28778711871237127712831284128512861287
Results 19,291 to 19,298 of 19298

PostMania XXI: HIJOS DEL RUSS Strike Back!!

The best part of last night's tribute had to be Brodie Jr. hitting MJF with the kendo stick. I'd love to see the kid practicing the shot, if there's any tape of it.

RIP Jon Huber.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    The best part of last night's tribute had to be Brodie Jr. hitting MJF with the kendo stick. I'd love to see the kid practicing the shot, if there's any tape of it.

RIP Jon Huber.
    That was great.

I thought the whole night was perfect. Emotional and just the right notes.

Mighty Member

Whatever anyone wants to do is cool. Its nice this had a 2+ year run really. I only expected it to go to 5,000 posts and it shocked me it was allowed to keep going.
    Why would this thread be locked?
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    Why would this thread be locked?
    Thread size limits. At certain points mega sized threads will be locked and new ones started. I had thought it would go 5,000. The fact this one went 19,000+ posts amazed me and ran 2 and half years was pretty wild.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    This was the Brodie Lee the company should have pushed on TV after the Wyatt family breakup. A guy who someone said looked scary with his size but would stun you with how friendly and nice he was with people and children.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Thread size limits. At certain points mega sized threads will be locked and new ones started. I had thought it would go 5,000. The fact this one went 19,000+ posts amazed me and ran 2 and half years was pretty wild.
    The old server couldn't handle threads over 5k. The reboot doesn't seem to have that issue.

PS. Only 20? Comm chat was in its 60s in the last age.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua