Page 510 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 104104605005065075085095105115125135145205606101010 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 19298

Can't they just call them the Vikings?

Astonishing Member

I would have been cool with the Berserkers. It's Old School.

I feel like KO taking Big E spot is going to lead to a heel turn for Big E. He will probably feel betrayed by his replacing him so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Can't they just call them the Vikings?
    oh i think we can get more generic than that, american vikings or bring cornette to manage them and call them the viking xpress.

how about
    the ragnarok raiders
    the barbarian bad boys
    the midcard midgardians
    the vallhallan invasion

so in the span of about 2 months ricochet & black have challenged for and failed to win every tag title in the company, what do you do with them now??

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    agreed, and i didn't think "war raiders" was a particularly good name. "the viking experience" oh that's imaginative, i've got better taste in my penis.

yet another reason charlotte didn't need to be in the mania match. it really makes no sense for her not to be the #1 contender since she lost her title w/o getting pinned AND beat the woman who took the title from becky.

to me becky looks like a big pretender, she's way too proud of herself for winning 2 titles w/o really beating anybody for them.
    She beat pretty much everyone on SDL to get her Summerslam shot, she beat Charlotte multiple times, and she was the first person to beat Ronda in WWE. The only person whom she hasn't beaten in this time is Asuka.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Charlotte and Alexia can't be on the same brand. It will be like crossing the streams.
    That's a good point. Alexa and Charlotte are both arguably the 2 top female heels, and they're also building up Lacey on RAW to potentially be a top heel as well. Smackdown needs a top female heel too, so you gotta spread them around since most of the top talent in the female division are faces. In a more perfect world Sasha probably could have been in that heel role too, but oh well.

agreed, and i didn't think "war raiders" was a particularly good name. "the viking experience" oh that's imaginative, i've got better taste in my penis.

yet another reason charlotte didn't need to be in the mania match. it really makes no sense for her not to be the #1 contender since she lost her title w/o getting pinned AND beat the woman who took the title from becky.

to me becky looks like a big pretender, she's way too proud of herself for winning 2 titles w/o really beating anybody for them.
    While I certainly agree Charlotte should be in the conversation as far as who the number one contender is, I don't see how you can argue Becky didn't beat anyone for the belts. She obviously beat Ronda in a triple threat match. She didn't beat Charlotte in that particular match (as she doesn't have to beat both opponents because it was a triple threat rather than a 3 way dance), she's frankly already beaten Charlotte multiple times in the months leading to WM, so Becky doesn't have anything to prove on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    She beat pretty much everyone on SDL to get her Summerslam shot, she beat Charlotte multiple times, and she was the first person to beat Ronda in WWE. The only person whom she hasn't beaten in this time is Asuka.
    I meant in the actual match(that she got into thanks to ronda).

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    While I certainly agree Charlotte should be in the conversation as far as who the number one contender is, I don't see how you can argue Becky didn't beat anyone for the belts. She obviously beat Ronda in a triple threat match. She didn't beat Charlotte in that particular match (as she doesn't have to beat both opponents because it was a triple threat rather than a 3 way dance), she's frankly already beaten Charlotte multiple times in the months leading to WM, so Becky doesn't have anything to prove on that front.
    simple, rondas' shoulders were obviously not pinned to the mat nor were charlottes'.

mind you i'm not actually faulting becky, i'm talking in kayfabe here that I don't think it does her character any favors to be acting so cocky considering the circumstances in which she won the titles. makes her unlikeable to me anyways.

I meant in the actual match(that she got into thanks to ronda).

simple, rondas' shoulders were obviously not pinned to the mat nor were charlottes'.

mind you i'm not actually faulting becky, i'm talking in kayfabe here that I don't think it does her character any favors to be acting so cocky considering the circumstances in which she won the titles. makes her unlikeable to me anyways.
    Charlotte doesn't have to be pinned if Ronda loses. Thats how triple threat matches work. You don't need to beat both people to beat both people.

And Becky was cocky before she even won the match, so it's not like we should assume she's going to stop being after afterwards. It's her character. If Ronda were around for a rematch I"m sure Becky would be happy to give her one, but she's still going to rub it in Ronda and everyone elses face that she won because that's just what new Becky does.

zach99

gettyimages-117682361-2048x2048.jpg

Whom do you guys consider as the greatest one time among these two???

For me, taker’s the greatest wrestler of all time but according to this article which I read lately, puts flair on #1. Like tbh I don’t hate flair and his accolades are astonishing but taker has always been a helluva wrestler!! What u guys think?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by zach99 View Post

For me, taker’s the greatest wrestler of all time but according to this article which I read lately, puts flair on #1. Like tbh I don’t hate flair and his accolades are astonishing but taker has always been a helluva wrestler!! What u guys think?
    For me, its Undertaker.

Astonishing Member

dead man winning
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Ricochet's mom lost everything in a house fire and he opened up a GoFundMe page to help her.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-my-mom...ter-house-fire

Ultimate Member

If Meltzer is correct in his recent report, then Sasha being so angry apparently makes even more sense:

spoilers:
    According to him, WWE actually knew that they were going to have Sasha & Bayley drop the tag belts at Mania for awhile beforehand, and split them up as well. However, they didn't bother to actually tell those two about it until the day of the show.
    end of spoilers

As for the Hogan vs. Taker debate, well I'd say it depends. There are so many different things that go into making successful pro wrestling that "greatest" largely depends on what parameters you use imo. Now if you're asking which one did I enjoy watching more, then the answer would be Taker.

On a purely personal level, I'm a much bigger Taker fan. He means more to me as a fan than just about any wrestler in the industry.

However, if you consider their accomplisments and overall impact on the industry as a whole I would objectively have to say Flair.