Page 514 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 144144645045105115125135145155165175185245646141014 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 19298
    Intermediary

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I read that bringing in Enzo and Cass was Bubba Ray decision. He's also behind the reunion of the beautiful people. He's been getting a bigger influence in RoH.
    well, im trying to get an interview with Bully (aka Bubba) at an NEW event next Friday so maybe I will ask

They don't need the dusty finish if they want Ronda to rematch Becky honestly. In kayfabe Steph and Hunter bend over backwards to give Ronda what she wants. She vacated the title but didn't strip her of it. All she has to do is act the child throwing a tantrum to get her rematch.
    I don't think they were necessarily INTENTIONALLY trying to do a Dusty finish there. That might legitiately have been a botch.

That said, I personally would have given Ronda a somewhat protected loss. A fluke pin fall more than a submission win, just to give Becky another thing to accomplish if they ever have a rematch.

Intermediary

Im kind of over Ronda, I appreciated the attention she bought, and she did work very hard, doing a mostly regular schedule

I saw her at a house show here in CT last summer, got a great reaction

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    Im kind of over Ronda, I appreciated the attention she bought, and she did work very hard, doing a mostly regular schedule

I saw her at a house show here in CT last summer, got a great reaction
    The is somewhat of a special attraction, but the more they use her the less special she becomes. That's why a break is actually a good thing in some ways. She only got lost one singles match, so she still brings a great deal of credibility. And the time away will make her fresh. But she will never likely be what she was at the start. She's now more WWE Ronda rather than UFC Ronda.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think they were necessarily INTENTIONALLY trying to do a Dusty finish there. That might legitiately have been a botch.

That said, I personally would have given Ronda a somewhat protected loss. A fluke pin fall more than a submission win, just to give Becky another thing to accomplish if they ever have a rematch.
    I'm fully aware the finish is a botch. What I'm saying there's no need to knowledge it to give Ronda her rematch. Bitching and complaining has worked for character so might as well tap into that again.

Ronda doesn't need to be protected in losing. As dominant is she they don't book her as a superwoman.

I'm fully aware the finish is a botch. What I'm saying there's no need to knowledge it to give Ronda her rematch. Bitching and complaining has worked for character so might as well tap into that again.

Ronda doesn't need to be protected in losing. As dominant is she they don't book her as a superwoman.
    Since there was legitimately a questionable call, better to incoporate it into the story than just ignore it.

And while its fair to argue Rlnda doesn't need to be proected booking wise, I think it adds to the rematch. They can probably even make it a submission match, to avoid pin fall drama.

Ultimate Member

Doing that match finish given all of the buildup was a bad idea to begin with imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Doing that match finish given all of the buildup was a bad idea to begin with imo.
    I think countering Ronda's finisher into a pinning combination is a pretty good finish (minus the botch).

You could have gone with a submission win, but I think if you avoid that there's potential for rematch down the line with some sort of submission gimmick to it, given they both have submission finishers.

Astonishing Member

I think countering Ronda's finisher into a pinning combination is a pretty good finish (minus the botch).

You could have gone with a submission win, but I think if you avoid that there's potential for rematch down the line with some sort of submission gimmick to it, given they both have submission finishers.
    A submission will is great for Becky not so much Rhonda. I can't think of the last time Brock tapped out during his UFC time.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Alexander Wolfe has left WWE. Sanity is officially dead. RiP.
    Sanity is dead, but at least Wolfe still seems to have a job.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Sanity is dead, but at least Wolfe still seems to have a job.
    According to recent spoilers, he made the jump to NXT UK.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

yep. and he's formed a faction under WALTER: imperium.

That is kind of the cool thing about the WWE having mulitple brands. It gives you a sort of reset. Hopefully this is good for him. To be honest he was my least favorite member of Sanity (other than that Sawyer Fulton guy who was a member for like 3 seconds), but I'm sort of curious to see how he'll do in his new group.

Ultimate Member

The WrestleMania ME should not be used to "set up" something that might never happen. That should feel like a conclusion, not a stepping stone. Also after how bitter and personal the feud was, how many beatings/fights, the sniping on twitter, that insane segment on the go home Raw, etc, the match ending via roll-up feels, well lame. Now there's nothing wrong with matches ending in roll-ups in general of course, but for THIS feud, no it doesn't fit imo. This match needed a more decisive finish.

Incredible Member

With Big E. Sheamus, and Bryan all out with injuries and Aiden English now being an announcer and not a wrestler, that leaves Smackdown with 28 wrestlers

Hardys,Colons, Heavy Machinery, and Gallows/Anderson (though they'll mainly be jobbing unless they re-sign) will be the tag division, i think, I also think that a Hardy/Colon series of matches might be good

the single faces will be Kofi, Xav, Roman, Finn, Ali, Truth, and the heels KO (since a heel turn is inevitable) Rusev, Cesaro, Nakamura, Orton, Murphy, Elias, Lars

the remaining I'm unsure of are Sin Cara (might join Truth as jobber to the stars face) Killian Dain and Rowan might both be Roman fodder, though Rowan might change depending on how long Bryan is out, I could see Bryan and Rowan going to the tag division to limit Bryan's ring time, Gable, Crews and Benjamin will be interesting, they could all go either face or heel or go to the tags, personally i'd put them all 3 together as a anti-New Day type group, a group of humorless jocks, but that's just me fantasy booking.
    Last edited by Mr Reader; 04-20-2019 at 07:04 PM.