Page 512 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 124124625025085095105115125135145155165225626121012 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    no **** sherlock, i never said it didn't go down in the record books. i'm saying it's a bad look for a badass babyface. wins still count when people cheat but babyfaces don't cheat to win(xcept eddy of course) either. that's how babyfaces & heels work.

if you notice i said she didn't REALLY beat anybody because ronda wasn't REALLY pinned, it was a bad call.

you have the keenest eye for the obvious i've ever seen.

we already know that charlotte didn't need to be in the match, but becky needed to legit pin or submit somebody to win those titles. the way they're having her ignore what went down is just further proof they don't know how to book her type of character,
    Firstly babyfaces do cheat. Low blow went a long ways towards Seth winning the universal title. In fact bad ass babyfaces are probably the ones more likely to cheat.

Secondly it doesn't matter anyways since Becky didn't cheat to win at Wrestlemania.

Why does the WWE keep focusing on the shoulder thing if it wasn't planned?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Why does the WWE keep focusing on the shoulder thing if it wasn't planned?
    If you got lemons, might as well make lemonade. They can probably use that if Ronda ever comes back for a rematch.

Astonishing Member

So, if they didn't get transferred to Smackdown after losing to Hawkins and Ryder back-to-back, I can't imagine The Revival are resigning with the company. Especially now that Raw has The Usos and War Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    So, if they didn't get transferred to Smackdown after losing to Hawkins and Ryder back-to-back, I can't imagine The Revival are resigning with the company. Especially now that Raw has The Usos and War Raiders.
    It's better in a sense, because I think the quality of the teams (and likely the quality of the matches) are probably better. So I do think there's a possibility that greater importance will be placed on the division, which I imagine is what the Revival and the other tag teams want. But I do agree it might be harder to get any sort of sustained push because the tag teams are better.

Ultimate Member

They were booked to lose constantly even as champions, and then lost the belts to Hawkins and Ryder on the Mania pre-show. I doubt that they were pleased with WWE for that.

Astonishing Member

If they put the horrific writing aside, a Tag Team Division with The Revival, War Raiders, Authors of Pain, and The Usos could be amazing.

Smackdown Tag Team Division took a hit though. Hardy Boyz don't really have much competition unless they make Nakamura/Rusev and The Club serious competitors. Edited: Forgot about Heavy Machinery...the statement above still applies though.

If the rumors are true, I'm not sure how long Sheamus will be out with a concussion and Big E is out as well but not sure what the timeline on that will be.
    Last edited by Angelo2113; 04-19-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    If they put the horrific writing aside, a Tag Team Division with The Revival, War Raiders, Authors of Pain, and The Usos could be amazing.

Smackdown Tag Team Division took a hit though. Hardy Boyz don't really have much competition unless they make Nakamura/Rusev and The Club serious competitors.

If the rumors are true, I'm not sure how long Sheamus will be out with a concussion and Big E is out as well but not sure what the timeline on that will be.
    I'm guessing we'll get a few more Superstar shake ups next week. Joe and the US title for example. Perhaps there's still time to sneak the Revival onto Smackdown.

But yeah, the Smackdown tag team scene took a hit. Even teams like Sanity were broken up. Combine that with unintentional tag team loses like Shemus and Big E, and you really have a shallow division. Part of me wonders if they shouldn't make the male tag belts floating titles too.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

in not so surprising news, it seems that enzo and cass are already done with ROH. according to sources, the duo were not booked for a weekend ROH show and are not booked for any shows afterward. the "shoot" of the pair jumping the rails and attacking the tag teams was known by very few people, including wrestlers and some claim that enzo threw several stiff shots during the angle.

Ultimate Member

NJPW apparently didn't know about it beforehand either, and weren't happy about it.

You know, 88% of that roster could straight **** Enzo up.

That dude needs to get gone, like ... now.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so the GOD's great moment of becoming double champs was soured by a lame invasion spot by two "wrestlers" that not a lot of people like, no one asked to see in ROH, and was only in the company to gain some lame buzz, for a angle that has gone nowhere and probably ever go anywhere.

sigh.

Intermediary

I get ROH is in a rebuilding mode, but hiring those two jamokes is not the way to go about it

moving on, pimping my indy fed

Northeast Wrestling has their biggest show of the year next Friday - double main event - NEW Champ "Big Bacon" Brad Hollister vs Darby Allin and "King" Brian Anthony vs David Arquette (yes that David Arquette)

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I read that bringing in Enzo and Cass was Bubba Ray decision. He's also behind the reunion of the beautiful people. He's been getting a bigger influence in RoH.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm guessing we'll get a few more Superstar shake ups next week. Joe and the US title for example. Perhaps there's still time to sneak the Revival onto Smackdown.

But yeah, the Smackdown tag team scene took a hit. Even teams like Sanity were broken up. Combine that with unintentional tag team loses like Shemus and Big E, and you really have a shallow division. Part of me wonders if they shouldn't make the male tag belts floating titles too.
    Just day no to floating titles.

You can reunite Cesaro with Ohno and bring back the Kings of Wrestling.

You can reunite American Alpha 2.0 with Gable and Benjamin. You can go all out and form Team Angle 2.9 with Gable,Crews, Shelton, and Sonja DeVille. Have Angle manage.

I had an idea of putting Killian,Cross, and Gentleman Jack together. An odd couple tag team with Jack trying to bring civility to the savages.