Page 1115 of 1176 FirstFirst ... 11561510151065110511111112111311141115111611171118111911251165 ... LastLast
Results 16,711 to 16,725 of 17635
  1. #16711
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    8,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    NOt saying the IC belt will gurantee they make a new star... merely saying it's more useful a tool around the waist of someone who won't be sitting at home in the foreseeable future.

    And if/when Sami returns, it's an easy fued to determine the "real" IC champ as he never lost it.

    I don't think they'll give it to Corbin since he seems to have his own thing going on with RAW right now in addition to his feud with Elias. He seems to have his hands full.
    Corbin is going to Raw for a one off match. He isn't feuding with Drew. Lashley is next in line according to reports. Corbin could easily win the belt and his feud with Elias can easily be melded into the tournament.

  2. #16712
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Corbin is going to Raw for a one off match. He isn't feuding with Drew. Lashley is next in line according to reports. Corbin could easily win the belt and his feud with Elias can easily be melded into the tournament.
    Funny enough, Corbin has better guess on Raw than Smackdown right now. I think Rey and Black wouldn't mind beating the crap out of a guy who threw them off a building. You could move Kairi and Murphy in exchange for them.

  3. #16713
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,469

    Default

    Give it to Cesaro. Or Ali.

  4. #16714

    Default

    Have the Smackdown hacker hack the tournament match card throughout it. It would spice up the tournament and lead to speculation that the hacker is one of the people in the tournament.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the House of Secrets
    Monthly Pull List: Action Comics, Batman/Superman, Daredevil, Doctor Doom, The Flash, Legion of Superheroes, Lois Lane, Runaways, Shazam!, Strange Adventures, Superman, Young Justice

  5. #16715
    Spectacular Member MacrossPlus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Impact Wrestling just signed Tasha Steelz

  6. #16716
    Uncanny Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    30,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Funny enough, Corbin has better guess on Raw than Smackdown right now. I think Rey and Black wouldn't mind beating the crap out of a guy who threw them off a building. You could move Kairi and Murphy in exchange for them.
    Between Drew, Rey, Black and Elias the line to get their hands on Corbin could wrap around the block.

    But I do think some sort of superstar shake up might be needed to redistribute the talent a bit.

  7. #16717
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Have the Smackdown hacker hack the tournament match card throughout it. It would spice up the tournament and lead to speculation that the hacker is one of the people in the tournament.
    The Smackdown Hacker exposed Dolph and Sonya--but considering that half the roster (from a kayfabe standpoint) has something to hide, the Hacker has been pretty much useless, doing nothing but trying to scare people.

  8. #16718
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    Impact Wrestling just signed Tasha Steelz

    I don't know much about her, be she looked good in her match with Kylie. So cool.

    Also Impact almost has enough women signed to potentially bring back the Knockouts tag titles perhaps.

  9. #16719
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Between Drew, Rey, Black and Elias the line to get their hands on Corbin could wrap around the block.

    But I do think some sort of superstar shake up might be needed to redistribute the talent a bit.
    I think a few people need to shift. It's funny, I don't think Strowman works as a face champ. I would be a lot more interested in Braun as a heel monster who dominates Bryan, Kofi, Hardy, and so on, and then gets beat by a returning Roman or a drafted Keith Lee.

  10. #16720
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,469

    Default

    Maybe Drew Gulak as a surprise winner could be cool.

  11. #16721
    Intermediary
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    Impact Wrestling just signed Tasha Steelz
    that Knockouts division is getting its shine back

    adding Kylie Rae, Tasha Steelz, and maybe Kimber Lee?

    thats jump

  12. #16722
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Maybe Drew Gulak as a surprise winner could be cool.
    Gulak would be a great pick. Yeah him or Mustafa.

  13. #16723
    Uncanny Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    30,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I think a few people need to shift. It's funny, I don't think Strowman works as a face champ. I would be a lot more interested in Braun as a heel monster who dominates Bryan, Kofi, Hardy, and so on, and then gets beat by a returning Roman or a drafted Keith Lee.
    I agree. Though I suppose a monster heel Braun somewhat overlaps with the Fiend. But I think throwing faces at him works better and gives better matches.

  14. #16724
    Uncanny Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    30,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Gulak would be a great pick. Yeah him or Mustafa.
    Gulak was my first choice too. I think the only downside is that makes all the champions faces. They might want a heel champ somewhere in there.

  15. #16725
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    seattle washington
    Posts
    3,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Gulak would be a great pick. Yeah him or Mustafa.
    Yeah!!!!!!!!
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •