Page 1034 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 345349349841024103010311032103310341035103610371038104410841134 ... LastLast
Results 15,496 to 15,510 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Since they're involving Takers wife I'm guessing the idea is that Taker isn't using a gimmick pers say. It's basically Mark feuding with AJ Styles. Though real life Mark is basically Bid Evil anyways.
    If Michelle McCool doesn't come out wearing AJ's old hoodie and gives Karl Anderson the Styles Clash I'm going to be disappointed. :P

The Miz is also reportedly sick and didn't work the Wrestlemania tapings.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    If Michelle McCool doesn't come out wearing AJ's old hoodie and gives Karl Anderson the Styles Clash I'm going to be disappointed. :P

Bobby Lashley is reportedly in quarantine. So his match with Black might not happen.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Bobby Lashley is reportedly in quarantine. So his match with Black might not happen.
    I read he missed the build but it got done in time for them to tape the match. (Lana also ended up being available)

Well, yeah. As I said a few pages ago, Michelle McCool's finisher was basically the same as the Styles Clash.
    Watching television is not an activity.

In a way, this Wrestlemania will always be historically famous for this exact reason. The show must go on and there will be a lot of documentaries, interviews, etc. about how they put together this show. Drew McIntyre, Sasha Banks, etc may not get their Wrestlemania moment in front of the crowd, but 20 years from now this show will always be remembered.
    Yeah, the fact that it will be different than any other Wrestlemania alone is probalby enough reason for Vince to want to do it.

The drama and logistical difficulties of putting it together in a time of crisis alone will make for a good story. The show itself is the story, almost moreso than the actual matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I'm OK with Goldberg keeping the belt right now. If they give someone new the belt, that person is going to be remembered as the champion of bare-bones TV production and no crowds. I'd rather that burden be with someone that's barely around anyway than someone that will still be with the company once things start to normalize.
    That's the fate of this entire show. If that was a problem for the company they should have postponed the show.

All those months of building to this match for nothing!

That's the fate of this entire show. If that was a problem for the company they should have postponed the show.
    I don't know about Wrestlemania itself, but I'd assume they're still filming Raw/Smackdown/NXT because they have network contracts they have to fulfill. I doubt the networks would be too happy with them airing multiple months of old footage until this all gets worked out.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    All those months of building to this match for nothing!

I don't know about Wrestlemania itself, but I'd assume they're still filming Raw/Smackdown/NXT because they have network contracts they have to fulfill. I doubt the networks would be too happy with them airing multiple months of old footage until this all gets worked out.
    WWE can always produce specials or documentaries to fill that time. They currently airing a Ruthless Aggression era documentary series on the network. Have that fill in time for Smackdown. Use one of Raw's hours for 205 Live.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Ultimate Member

His age is a valid concern.

Though now that I think about it, that probably should apply to announcers too. Maybe that's why King wasn't around last RAW. I imagine some of the AEW announce team are up there in years too. Tony and JR have gotta be in their 60's.
    Goldberg cannot even do one of his two moves well anymore. Trying to drag out his title reign would be a mistake. Just take the belt off of him, pay him his money, and let him go home to his family.

Andrade has been pulled from WrestleMania. He sustained a rib injury in his tag match on Raw and hasn't been cleared to wrestle. Austin Theory is replacing him in the match

Mania should’ve just been canceled.

I’ve enjoyed the way the xalted one has been portrayed so far, though I think the ring gear could be tweaked. Brodie as a McMahonian boss heel was unexpected, and you don’t even NEED to be in the know for it to work.

Can anybody remember a stable where the leader was a monster heel?? I hope they have someone fight through all his goons only to get completely destroyed once they get to him. I think I saw something like that in a comic before, probably with kingpin

Ultimate Member

Sasha should win at Mania, but not be the one to eliminate Bayley. Then Bayley gets increasingly jealous and resentful until she finally snaps and attacks Sasha later on, then we get a proper match between them at Summerslam or something.

WWE pulling the "champion losing to challenger before title match" thing yet again, they do that way too much. Also Asuka's lost a lot this year already. Hopefully that doesn't mean she's losing at Mania AGAIN!!

What bothers me more is, she barely got any offense in against tiny Alexa. She got her ass kicked for most of the match and it always looks dumb when they do that with Alexa. They did it when she was a heel to, and it looked ridiculous there as well.

Please let Otis and Mandy get a happy ending.

Bryan vs. Sami could be fantastic. If they let Sami actually wrestle and not just chickenshit it up the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Mania should’ve just been canceled.

I’ve enjoyed the way the xalted one has been portrayed so far, though I think the ring gear could be tweaked. Brodie as a McMahonian boss heel was unexpected, and you don’t even NEED to be in the know for it to work.

Can anybody remember a stable where the leader was a monster heel?? I hope they have someone fight through all his goons only to get completely destroyed once they get to him. I think I saw something like that in a comic before, probably with kingpin
    Not many. Undertaker was leader of the Ministry of Darkness. Braun I guess was the leader of the short lived Dogs of War stable that feuded with the Shield. If Bray Wyatt counts as a monster heel, he obviously led the Wyatt Family.

Not many. Undertaker was leader of the Ministry of Darkness. Braun I guess was the leader of the short lived Dogs of War stable that feuded with the Shield. If Bray Wyatt counts as a monster heel, he obviously led the Wyatt Family.
    The entire Wyatt Family were monster heels. That was part of the gimmick.
    Watching television is not an activity.