Page 1 of 1287 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Pro Wrestling! (For Everything WWE , Impact , Indies & Japan !)

This is the new Pro Wrestling thread. This will feature everything NEW and what is happening today across the globe of Pro wrestling. Since the last thread got locked due to being so huge and we discussed way more than WWE....this thread title fits now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

In some news pieces the last couple days.

- The WWE according to Dave Meltzer have no interest in working with Awesome Kong anytime soon. If no one remembers , Kong sadly during her pregnancy lost her child and then lied to the company for months about it. Kong is currently on the netflix show GLOW.

- John Morrison in an interview said that when he left WWE originally in 2012 he had planned to take a year off from the company. But as of right now he's happy with where he's at currently as he works for Lucha Underground , MLW and Impact Wrestling. Plus a lot more places to work outside the company. He put over WWE as a great company but is having fun with all he works for right now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

John Morrison just might be the hardest working man in wrestling. I can watch him as Johnny Mundo, the leader of the Worldwide Underground on Wednesday, then watch him again as Johnny Impact on Thursday.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    John Morrison just might be the hardest working man in wrestling. I can watch him as Johnny Mundo, the leader of the Worldwide Underground on Wednesday, then watch him again as Johnny Impact on Thursday.
    I just watched his Boone: The Bounty Hunter movie on Netflix a little while ago. It was pretty good. Great fight scenes and stunt work. Definitely recommend.

Incredible Member

I just watched his Boone: The Bounty Hunter movie on Netflix a little while ago. It was pretty good. Great fight scenes and stunt work. Definitely recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    - John Morrison in an interview said that when he left WWE originally in 2012 he had planned to take a year off from the company. But as of right now he's happy with where he's at currently as he works for Lucha Underground , MLW and Impact Wrestling. Plus a lot more places to work outside the company. He put over WWE as a great company but is having fun with all he works for right now.
    Always nice to see former WWE guys have success elsewhere and not be bitter about their time in WWE. It's a sign of a true professional.

and then friday as john hennigan in MLW.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Astonishing Member

order the new summerscam shirt
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

order the new summerscam shirt

and the forums are still slow
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

In more Wrestling news...

- Dean Ambrose is due back later this month as he's healed up from a triceps injury he suffered last winter.

In how bad has the WWE gotten in recent years , Bubba Ray posted a twitter poll asking which event fans were more excited for this year. The 2 events were WWE Summerslam and the ALL IN event . The ALL IN event won the poll by 76% to 24%.

Also I'm gonna say this and with ALL IN being this huge event and its sold 10,000+ tickets on the back of Cody Rhodes , Young Bucks , and Kenny Omega ...its time for the WWE to seriously look at an Invasion angle to run . They have this generations "hot" group with The Elite and they could make a fucking fortune right now if they worked a deal to use them but allowing the rights to stay with guys since its their creation.

These guys just sold 10,000+ tickets and are selling a PPV. So they could have something here doing an invasion angle. And letting The Elite be all themselves. It means letting them continue to do youtube videos and not trying to make it all WWE branded . They could be an outside force and it could work. They really haven't had the unexpected since The Shield so this could be really good.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Stephen Amell wrestling Christopher Daniels? Go easy on my boy Chris.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Stephen Amell wrestling Christopher Daniels? Go easy on my boy Chris.
    hey. he tried to pin the murder of famous dick wrestler joey ryan on him.

ollie should go beast mode on daniels.

Man, I was hoping for PostaMania to make a comeback!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium