Page 1030 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 305309309801020102610271028102910301031103210331034104010801130 ... LastLast
Results 15,436 to 15,450 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

On a somewhat less depressing note, I watched the Will Ospreay vs. Bea Priestley match from Monday, and I highly recommend it (it's up on YouTube now). It was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

in case you haven't heard it yet, matt on "talk is jericho".
    He would have stayed with wwe if HHH was in charge....that's....wow

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    He would have stayed with wwe if HHH was in charge....that's....wow
    HHH must be more receptive to talents ideas than Vince.

Astonishing Member

Even ESPN knows that Mania 30 is goat

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Even ESPN knows that Mania 30 is goat
    Though my personal favorite Wrestlemania might be 17, 30 is definately WAAAY up there.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Though my personal favorite Wrestlemania might be 17, 30 is definately WAAAY up there.
    17 and 19 are neck-and-neck to me for the best.

Personally I find 30 to be a tad overrated. It's far from a bad show, but it's basically a two match show telling the same story (HHH/Bryan and the Triple Threat). It's kind of like WM10 with Hart only both matches were good unlike WM10 where only the Bret/Owen one was good (although luckily it had that Ladder match to make up for it elsewhere on the card). Other than the two Bryan matches, 30 doesn't have much going for it other than the streak ending and, let's be honest, that's only memorable for the ending as the match itself wasn't anything spectacular.

Personally I'd put 31 above it. The IC Ladder match, Orton/Rollins, Cena/Russev and they called a great audible on the main event that actually turned out to be halfway decent before Rollins got involved and made it better.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    17 and 19 are neck-and-neck to me for the best.

Personally I find 30 to be a tad overrated. It's far from a bad show, but it's basically a two match show telling the same story (HHH/Bryan and the Triple Threat). It's kind of like WM10 with Hart only both matches were good unlike WM10 where only the Bret/Owen one was good (although luckily it had that Ladder match to make up for it elsewhere on the card). Other than the two Bryan matches, 30 doesn't have much going for it other than the streak ending and, let's be honest, that's only memorable for the ending as the match itself wasn't anything spectacular.

Personally I'd put 31 above it. The IC Ladder match, Orton/Rollins, Cena/Russev and they called a great audible on the main event that actually turned out to be halfway decent before Rollins got involved and made it better.
    I was actually at Wrestlemania 31, so that one probably is my absolute favorite. But I'm always hesitant to say it's the best because it's sort of hard to be objective about it. When you're actually there everything just seems so much cooler. But doing my best to separate the fanboy feelings from actually being there, I would agree Wrestlemania 31 is perhaps a bit underrated.

I think people at the times sort of looked down on it for a variety of reasons... Daniel Bryan didn't win the Rumble and make it to the main event, which at the time soured people on it (in hindsight that would probably be justified since Bryan would take time off a month later). And many didn't like the Brock/Roman main event even though it turned out pretty cool. Also, I think many disagreed with Sting losing (which is entirely understandable).

31 was definately solid all around though. I would agree top to bottom 31 was probably better than 30, though again it's tough for me to be completely objective on the matter. But both were very good IMO.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

17 and 19 are my personal favorite manias. 30 while not a bad show is more about the moments. Bryan winning the belt and Taker's streak ending are the biggest takeaways. Nothing else really stood out.

Ultimate Member

https://twitter.com/AEWrestling/stat...89006491369473

Kenny Omega to defend the AAA Mega Championship against Sammy Guevara the AAA Mega Championship on Dynamite.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon
    17 and 19 are my personal favorite manias. 30 while not a bad show is more about the moments. Bryan winning the belt and Taker's streak ending are the biggest takeaways. Nothing else really stood out.
    Considered watching it on the Network this past wknd but I let it get too late.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Extraordinary Member

Two matches have been added to Wrestlemania

Aleister Black bs. Bobby Lashley, and the Street Profits against Andrade and Angel Garza

Astonishing Member

I miss JBL on commentary.

Extraordinary Member

So what exactly is a Boneyard match?

Ultimate Member

Seth's promo was great.

I'm guessing that Rey and/or Humberto can't make it to Mania, hence the change. Well the tag title match sounds cool as well.

Aleister needs to get something of substance to do soon, he's been beating jobbers enough.

Becky ambushing Shayna, awesome. This match really should be a No-DQ, Street Fight, etc match. That'd make sense at this point. Becky really needs to win this. She's been carrying this feud and Shayna has zero momentum. She's not ready to be champion yet.

Don't remind me lf Charlotte beating Asuka. Asuka tapping in seconds to a weakened Figure-8 despite not even having her legs worked over beforehand, still a terrible finish to that match.

Don't remind

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So what exactly is a Boneyard match?
    One of the cool things about a taped Wrestlemania is that it potentially means the WWE can really do a lot as far as making a produced match. They can potentially do a sort of final deletion thing where they can edit and produce something they couldn't necessarily do to the same degree in a live match.

I think we'll potentially are going to get a more entertaining segment than we would with a straight match (since obviously Taker isn't what he used to be).

As for what a Boneyard match is... obviously they will have to explain that, but I'll wager it's a standard no DQ no countout match. We'll see if they add any other weird rules.