Page 1056 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 5655695610061046105210531054105510561057105810591060106611061156 ... LastLast
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Honestly I feel like that could hurt Rhea. Some fans already felt like she was getting overshadowed by others, or were iffy on her super push to begin with, and having Charlotte mow through the division just to set up Rhea's "redemption" might very well make many fans resent both of them.

Also SD needs to FINALLY do Sasha vs. Bayley already.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Charlotte in NXT does nothing for the division. She doesn't move ratings, and after two years of Shayna they don't need to have another "heat" heel champion already.

All it's going to do is undercut everyone else if she starts beating them. For example, Io's on a roll and the most over woman they have. Plus they brought up her failing to win the belt several times before. Finally crowning her makes total sense at this point. She gains nothing from losing to Charlotte right now.

WrestleMania was a step back for NXT if anything.
    Io frankly would be in the same boat if Rhea had won, as I'm doubtful she would have lost to Io.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Are there any recent WWE releases who haven't jumped to AEW?

Shawn Spears, Moxley, Matt Hardy, and Lee did. The only people I can think of off the top of my head who hasn't is Sin Cara and Emma. There's probably more and I just can't think of it because they're out of the spotlight.
    I think if she wanted to AEW would take her, but Emma doesn't really seem that interested in wrestling at the moment. She's done a few things here and there (most notably ROH) but never sticks around much. She was ill for a little bit but mostly seems to be focused on travel and modeling at the moment.

Itami went to NJPW instead of AEW. Same with TJP and NJPW/Impact. But those are the only two notable ones I can think of that skipped AEW. I guess you can throw in Enzo/Cass, but that's more their own fault.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member

Seems like Shinsuke is now chasing Braun's universal title

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Seems like Shinsuke is now chasing Braun's universal title
    I think I would have put Sheamus in that spot.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I think I would have put Sheamus in that spot.
    I think Shinsuke works fine, it covers a plothole in Sami's plotline too

Extraordinary Member

*Sigh* They're setting up Fiend vs Braun

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The Revival don't have a 90 day no compete clause.
    https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status...23148364255233

yep Yawn. Maybe this is a last minute change, cause we don't know when Roman Reigns will wrestle again (or was it just mania, he dropped out of over health concerns?)

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Roman probably won't wrestle again until the stay-at-home orders are finally lifted.

Incredible Member

So what are the odds theyll have a heel Cena cost Bran the title?

Ultimate Member

Braun vs. Bray is potentially really cool.

Alexa and Nikki winning was obvious. Asuka and Kairi cannot buy a win in a big match this year, they've lost all of them.

Tamina in. well anything, is dull and Bayley deserves better opponents. But as a filler feud, yeah it's ok I guess.

Bryan vs. Cesaro sounds awesome.

Extraordinary Member

I've come around on Braun vs Bray, because if the pattern holds, it'll mean Braun goes back to being a heel

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Roman probably won't wrestle again until the stay-at-home orders are finally lifted.
    It feels like Roman is essentially retired until a vaccine is available.

I don't have a huge problem with that.

Fiend deserves to be in the title scene again, given he dropped the belt and never got another shot at it. And it's a good credible high profile opponent for Braun. And I'm sure Bray wil make the build up interesting enough. There's some history to play with there too, which is always nice.

Match itself probably won't be great, but really none of Brauns matches are.

I think the question mark is whether or not Bray will win the belt again. Braun might have just been a transitional champ to get the belt off of Goldberg. I can totally see Fiend winning it and keeping it until Roman in ready to return. But then again, maybe Braun deserves a shot.