Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Tessa is in talks with both aew and wwe right now
    AEW needs her more, as their womans division is lacking star power.

That said, on a personal level I wasn't to see her feud with Charlotte.

Extraordinary Member

I don't want tessa to wind up in either, she's a bully

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Doesn't sound like they are shutting down anytime soon. That's good news, as I do think right now its arguably the best in ring product at the moment.
    wwe are a business and the tv network is also their paymaster, they can't shut down as they like. they would get sued if they shut down.

Astonishing Member

AEW needs her more, as their womans division is lacking star power.

That said, on a personal level I wasn't to see her feud with Charlotte.
    I don't want her in WWE, but the WWE has all the money matches with her. There are like 8-10 women where she could have a prime time match/feud with. After Brit Baker, there is just a whole lot of who cares. It's Impact 2.0 for her. Actually, it could be argue that it's worse than Impact.

I would love to see Thunder Rosa get a shot at the WWE or AEW.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I don't want her in WWE, but the WWE has all the money matches with her. There are like 8-10 women where she could have a prime time match/feud with. After Brit Baker, there is just a whole lot of who cares. It's Impact 2.0 for her. Actually, it could be argue that it's worse than Impact.

Not to be overly critical, but yeah ... I think Impact actually has a better womans division than AEW. But I suppose that's not TOO surprising ... TnA/Impact has always had a pretty solid Knock Out division.

But certainly WWE is where I think the biggest draws would be. Booked properly I do think Charlotte and Tessa could headline any PPV. Maybe even co headline a Wrestlemania.

But obviously if she's toxic ot whatever that's a problem.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Tessa is in talks with both aew and wwe right now
    contravesy sells , she did nothing during her nxt stint and now she's hot property, maybe deonna purrazzo need to do the same...

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    contravesy sells , she did nothing during her nxt stint and now she's hot property, maybe deonna purrazzo need to do the same...
    Whoever gets Tessa next sort of is getting the Impact world champion. Not officially or anything, but it would be almost funny if they pulled a Flair with her and advertised her as a champion. They could unify the Impact world title with one of the wwe womans belts.

Astonishing Member

Whoever gets Tessa next sort of is getting the Impact world champion. Not officially or anything, but it would be almost funny if they pulled a Flair with her and advertised her as a champion. They could unify the Impact world title with one of the wwe womans belts.
    Lol, is there a garbage can near the Raw announce table

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I do that on Cornette's podcast he was told about Tessa and her issues. But as he said , that if AEW does take a chance on her that Tony Khan has to be all Bill Watts and lay down the law before she comes in. In his near words...

- He needs to tell Tessa , your father and me have a good working relationship here. I'm bringing you in on his word. We are gonna put the Women's title on you and make the top woman in the company. If Charlotte Flair is on the other company and network your gonna get a chance to compete against that as our champion. Its national TV and your gonna get some good money here.

- If you can't make it work here then , I'm gonna fire you and your father. I'll even hire a relative of yours to just to fire them too !

Khan will have to be tough here. Tessa already has a terrible reputation with a lot of women in the business. Her actions with Impact where she wouldn't even film TV interview at home will cast her in a hard light. The least amount of something and she wouldn't do it safely at home. So Khan will have to put her on special probation when she enters the company.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

They could unify the Impact world title with one of the wwe womans belts.
    That would be hilarious, just to see the future lineage on the website....Former Champions: AJ Styles, Christian, Samoa Joe....Carmella, Mandy Rose, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    That would be hilarious, just to see the future lineage on the website....Former Champions: AJ Styles, Christian, Samoa Joe....Carmella, Mandy Rose, etc.
    Christian never held that belt. He held the NWA belt (the one Nick Aldis has). I get your point, though.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I do that on Cornette's podcast he was told about Tessa and her issues. But as he said , that if AEW does take a chance on her that Tony Khan has to be all Bill Watts and lay down the law before she comes in. In his near words...
    I don't get the Bill Watts comparison. Isn't Bill Watts the guy who wanted to push his son Erik Watts, despite the fact that Erik Watts was not a good in-ring performer and veteran wrestlers were embarassing themselves trying to sell his poorly-done moves?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    I don't get the Bill Watts comparison. Isn't Bill Watts the guy who wanted to push his son Erik Watts, despite the fact that Erik Watts was not a good in-ring performer and veteran wrestlers were embarassing themselves trying to sell his poorly-done moves?
    Before this Bill Watts had very innovative company with Mid-South/UWF. His episodic TV was considered a lot of what we see today. Cowboy was known as a take no **** boss and would not let talent step over him there. He of course had a reputation for being too tough a boss. His failures in WCW was basically the business had passed him by at the stage he took over.

He thought he could fine guys and do what he did in UWF when things weren't as corporate then. He pushed his son way before he was ready (Jim Ross thought Erik should have worked indies for a year at least and developed more instead of 6 months in Power Plant). But the end result was , if not for a recession in Mid West of America in 1980's , Cowboy was a good judge of talent at times and his company likely would have ran into 1990's. But that is what brought it down.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

I kind of think that the Tessa star power is overstated. What does really mean to be the biggest star on Impact nowadays. Honestly, I would just as pumped if AEW or WWE got Taya, Jordynne Grace, or Thunder Rosa

Hell, I would lose my mind, if Toni Storm got put on Raw or Smackdown.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post

that would be a tough argument to make, while the KO division has talent and is booked pretty well nobody watches it. also while the title scene is pretty good you also have **** like suzy & rosemary/undead realm.

i wouldn't mind seeing thunder rosa in AEW though she's not really any better or worse than the most of the ladies they already have.

i wish they would(or could??) bring jamie hayter back. i think now would be a great time to bring in lindsay snow, she could be the anti-cris stratlander and a solid title defense for shida.
    american kaiju linsay snow

i thought penelope ford made a very good showing for herself this week in her title match, it was a nice touch for shida not to be able to finish her with the falcon arrow too.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 07-02-2020 at 03:43 AM.