Page 293 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393793 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    ...Did Ronda just lose her first match? Granted she may not have been the one pinned or submitted...but her team lost.
    I don't recall ever seeing her lose before. If that's the case, funny how they didn't hype that up a bit. But I guess they never went out of their way to sell her as undefeated, so it's less of a thing.

I like the Balor/Lesnar build. They've done more for Finn in the past two weeks than the past year. If he does win have Gallows/Anderson interfere and turn him heel. Why not? Then have Rollins face him at WM.

I enjoyed the Crews/Lashley bit as well. Crews looked charismatic, but then that might have just been because he was standing beside Lashley.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't recall ever seeing her lose before. If that's the case, funny how they didn't hype that up a bit. But I guess they never went out of their way to sell her as undefeated, so it's less of a thing.
    They never mentioned a streak or anything like that. Mostly focusing on how she's a "true" champion. This loss could be beneficial in the long run though. Could be the perfect opening for pushing Banks and Bayley as the first Women's Tag Team Champions and/or turn Ronda against Natalya blaming her for the loss. They can either they turn Ronda Heel or they're going to have a Reigns of the Women's division come Wrestlemania.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    I like the Balor/Lesnar build. They've done more for Finn in the past two weeks than the past year. If he does win have Gallows/Anderson interfere and turn him heel. Why not? Then have Rollins face him at WM.
    Heel Balor would be gold but I'd turn him at Wrestlemania with Gallows/Anderson helping Balor retain. That feud alone could be amazing. Bring Styles over in a shakeup. Heck, add a female into the ranks. Capture all the gold.

Astonishing Member

i wouldnt mind seeing an EC3 vs elias feud i was wondering when lacey was gonna come out
    the raw tag division needs heavy machinery i thought hawkins did a great job as the ref

Why does the Lucha House Party have a match every week? Has the crowd ever been engaged in their matches?
    while I like them I think they should just be on 205Live
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-22-2019 at 12:14 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    i wouldnt mind seeing an EC3 vs elias feud i was wondering when lacey was gonna come out
    the raw tag division needs heavy machinery i thought hawkins did a great job as the ref

while I like them I think they should just be on 205Live
    Wonder if they'll put Maverick with EC3 since 1/2 of AoP is injured.

Raw tag division seems to have a momentum change. Hopefully it'll get better. Would be the best time to turn Roode and Gable heel.

I like them too but they bring nothing to Raw and that time could be used more wisely.

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/herpymcderpy69/s...32364539011073 book it drake
    new japan cup 2018 part 2 on axstv
    juice robinson takes on hiroshi tanahashi
    its zack sabre jr time as he takes on SANADA

there have raws worse than this 5:53 honestly im surprised you haven't had the **** kicked out of you JD LOL but your right I still watch the aew effect is in play 30:04 but you are not an irrelevant loser right? mr. I quit LOL retail https://twitter.com/herpymcderpy69/s...32364539011073 30:57 and my comment are MY RIGHT I watched jhp vs jm&singhs 44:53 yes he does and I bet you wished you looked as good as he does elias does need something new ii was wondering when lacey evens was gonna come out the raw tag division needs heavy machinery thought hawkins did a great job as the ref how may NXTUK episodes have you actually seen JD? LOL you are a loud mouth new Yorker who has a mind for the business however thanks while im a guy who spends most my time fighting depression thanks JD

just in case he blocks me on yt also
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-22-2019 at 06:35 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

we always riffing on tuesdays.

Astonishing Member

205live aiden english joins nigel and vic on commentary pretty good match between gran metalik and Humberto carrillo same with kallisto vs akira rozowa vs hideo itami

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    new japan cup 2018 part 2 on axstv
    juice robinson takes on hiroshi tanahashi
    its zack sabre jr time as he takes on SANADA
    part 3
    its zack sabre jr time as he takes on hiroshi tanahashi in the finals
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-23-2019 at 03:05 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

Wonder if they'll put Maverick with EC3 since 1/2 of AoP is injured.

Raw tag division seems to have a momentum change. Hopefully it'll get better. Would be the best time to turn Roode and Gable heel.

I like them too but they bring nothing to Raw and that time could be used more wisely.
    Though I know 205 Live falls under the RAW brand (even though that makes no sense as they have their own general manager), part of me thinks they could be used better on Smackdown.

Rey and Almas have had 2 really great matches in a row. And I'm assuming due to Joes' interference they'll get a third (maybe at Elimination chamber). Maybe Lucha House Party might have better matches against other luchadors. I think Sin Cara is on the Smackdown brand too.

Konstantine Kyros, the lawyer who kept suing wwe, is now facing disbarment over those cases apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Konstantine Kyros, the lawyer who kept suing wwe, is now facing disbarment over those cases apparently
    WWE does many nefarious things. That guy was an effin' idiot.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Sonjay Dutt and Abyss are headed to WWE

https://lordsofpain.net/news-on-behi...medium=twitter

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Please don't put abyss in the ring. Make him a producer or trainer.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

LoP is wrong more often than right.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua