Page 250 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1502002402462472482492502512522532542603003507501250 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I continue to love the push that Mustafa Ali is getting, hopefully it continues. On the flip side, it's a shame that they still haven't figured out how to use Almas well.

I'm worried for Nakamura. They couldn't even book him well as champion, so WTH is he going to do now that he's lost it?

Rusev winning is cool, but he should have won like half a year ago when he was at his peak overness. Also I feel like him being stuck with the US Title shows that his booking hasn't really grown. He should be challenging for the WWE title, in the main even picture by now.

They pretty much ignored the women this week.

I'm curious to see where AJ goes from here
    Well, they could do the Bullet Club for real this time with AJ,Balor, and Anderson/Gallows. Let them run all over ackdown.

Speaking of a heel turn long over due, let's flip the New Day.

Astonishing Member

my award for get that man an ice pack!!!! mustafa ali
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It's amazing how often Ali kills himself on a weekly basis. Hope it dials it back a bit just a tad so he won't be hospitalized for exhaustion again.

will the slammys ever return?

Astonishing Member

Chicago live event was a lot of fun.

Kids were going crazy for Ali when it looked like he was winning.

Charlotte also tapped out to Asuka.

Astonishing Member

did ali come out victorious?
    im liking this mark Andrews vs marcel barcel Barthel match
    Deonna purazzo vs rhea ripley for the NXT UK womens championship on episode 20

wrestle kingdom 11 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrestle_Kingdom_11 on axs tv week continues
    juice robinson takes on cody (trained by the American dream) vs (the son of the American dream)
    roopongi vice (rocky romero and baretta) vs the young bucks for the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_J...m_Championship
    hiromu takahashi challenges KUSHIDA (is he truly 205Live bound?) for the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_J...t_Championship
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEVER_...m_Championship match bullet club(takahashi fale page) vs chaos (jado osprea Yoshi-hashi) bushi evil and sanada up next in this gauntlet match and finally kojima finley and ricochet
    hirooki goto(chaos) challenges katsuyori shibata for the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEVER_...t_Championship
    Last edited by steve2275; 12-27-2018 at 03:39 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

what do you guys think of the recent RoH signings brody king, PCO, badido, & mark haskins??

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    what do you guys think of the recent RoH signings brody king, PCO, badido, & mark haskins??
    I feel that signing PCO is a desperate move. I've been enjoying his matches and gimmick but the guy is 50 years old. Who knows how much left he's got in him.

Bandido is a huge boon for them. The guy is amazing. I hope he also works Japan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I feel that signing PCO is a desperate move. I've been enjoying his matches and gimmick but the guy is 50 years old. Who knows how much left he's got in him.

Bandido is a huge boon for them. The guy is amazing. I hope he also works Japan as well.
    yeah i think bandido is the big one there, haskins is awesome too but has a lot of wear and tear. brody king's very promising, he's really good for his age/xperience and only getting better.

Astonishing Member

Is a League of Nations gimmick too corny to work in the WWE.

I could see something with
    Nakamura
    Almas
    The Bar
    With Vega as the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post

Nakamura
    Almas
    The Bar
    They did the League of nations with Shemus, Rusev, Alberto, and Barret back in the day. So its not too corney.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post

Nakamura
    Almas
    The Bar
    The problem was they weren't credible. It wasn't impressive when Roman ran through them as they were treated like geeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The problem was they weren't credible. It wasn't impressive when Roman ran through them as they were treated like geeks.
    It sort of depends on what level this group would be competing at. It wouldn't need much credibility to feud with the other stables like New Day and Sanity. They likely wouldn't go after the world title since a heel presently is holding it, so it would likely target the US, tag and maybe womans title anyways.

Make Bryan the leader.

Problem solved.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Make Bryan the leader.

Problem solved.
    He doesn't work as the leader of a League of Nations stable, since he's not from another nation.

But if you put that gimmick aside and give him a stable, that might be cool. Because DB isn't a big physically imposing guy a stable makes him more of a physical threat to anyone in the lockeroom.

Maybe it's a way to bring up Undisputed Era. Have them as DB's gang. Down the line Cole can probably overthrow him to turn Bryan face again.