Page 1202 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 20270211021152119211981199120012011202120312041205120612121252 ... LastLast
Results 18,016 to 18,030 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

NXT:

Rhea vs. Dakota was really good, and the finish made sense and I expected it. Io vs. Dakota and Rhea vs. Mercedes Martinez should be a banger match.

The tag title match and Lee vs. Grimes were both fun.

The triple threat was really good, and I'm liking tweener Damien Priest.

I think we just saw Adam Cole's face turn.

So why am I supposed to care about Football guy on NXT? Why do I have to sit through a Takeover match with him when there are countless other wrestlers that can't get on the card?

Oh, yeah. That five minutes of coverage on ESPN and TMZ will bump up the ratings. Just look at Gronk. Oh....wait....
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    So why am I supposed to care about Football guy on NXT? Why do I have to sit through a Takeover match with him when there are countless other wrestlers that can't get on the card?

Oh, yeah. That five minutes of coverage on ESPN and TMZ will bump up the ratings. Just look at Gronk. Oh....wait....
    They only need a small boost to try and beat AEW!

Astonishing Member

Pat doesn't bother me. He has done a lot of NXT work already.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Pat doesn't bother me. He has done a lot of NXT work already.
    When? I've been watching NXT weekly since it started airing off the network and I never remember seeing him before.

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

When? I've been watching NXT weekly since it started airing off the network and I never remember seeing him before.
    He usually does the Takeover kickoff shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    He usually does the Takeover kickoff shows.
    Ah, ok. I don't watch the kickoff shows so that must be why I don't know him.

Still seems like a waste of Cole, though.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Tyson Kidd is training in the ring again.
    https://twitter.com/MahaIicia/status...63756774404096

Astonishing Member

Ah, ok. I don't watch the kickoff shows so that must be why I don't know him.

Still seems like a waste of Cole, though.
    It's a quick way to Babyface him without changing his character.

Tyson Kidd wrestling again would be some much needed sunshine to this dreary time.

Predictably AEW heels is getting torn to shreds. Not even the stans are defending it. Brandi deleted her tweeter over the backlash.

Ultimate Member

I like the idea in theory. But:

1. It seems pretty pricey, especially during these times.

2. It comes across as rather hypocritical given how little they do with their women's division on Dynamite. I mean the women got like FIVE MINUTES top this week, and it was a comedy segment.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I like the idea in theory. But:

1. It seems pretty pricey, especially during these times.

2. It comes across as rather hypocritical given how little they do with their women's division on Dynamite. I mean the women got like FIVE MINUTES top this week, and it was a comedy segment.
    I don't like the idea because she's charging for what amounts to a private Discord channel.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't like the idea because she's charging for what amounts to a private Discord channel.
    It's no different from the various "fan club" type things back in the day growing up. But I agree that the women's division has no exposure/press as it is, how do you expect fans to pay $49 for some of the basic things?

Charging is an easy way to vet the membership from being crashed by men and trolls.

That said, Diva Dirt does a pretty good job at being a home to fans of women's wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    It's no different from the various "fan club" type things back in the day growing up. But I agree that the women's division has no exposure/press as it is, how do you expect fans to pay $49 for some of the basic things?

Charging is an easy way to vet the membership from being crashed by men and trolls.

That said, Diva Dirt does a pretty good job at being a home to fans of women's wrestling.
    Fan club will offer discounts, exclusive merch, exclusive deals, stuff of that nature. Brandi wants $50 for something anyone can easily do by creating a discord channel.

Also before Brandi nuked her Twitter she said heels are for females fans not women's wrestling.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 08-07-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Incredible Member

in these times, people want value for money , bang for their buck. unless brandi is doing a live strip show online , the people paying will feel ripped off and getting scammed.