Page 1205 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 20570511051155119512011202120312041205120612071208120912151255 ... LastLast
Results 18,061 to 18,075 of 19298
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Fozzy performed at Sturgis this weekend

I guess Jericho wants AEW to have it's own Covid outbreak. Can't let WWE outdo them.
    This is fucking stupid. Tomy Khan needs to quarantine Jericho for a few weeks now til its safe for him to come back around the main roster. We get that people attending this rally don't care for masks. But Jericho has to see whats happening in WWE and those infected and think safety at least.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Jericho is an assclown, always has been always will be.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This is fucking stupid. Tomy Khan needs to quarantine Jericho for a few weeks now til its safe for him to come back around the main roster. We get that people attending this rally don't care for masks. But Jericho has to see whats happening in WWE and those infected and think safety at least.
    He has a match against Orange Cassidy this Wednesday. Unless that match has already been taped it can't happen in good conscience.

Ultimate Member

Especially when they make such a big deal about safety, QT Marshall and Anna Jay had to quarantine, and Moxley quarantined himself when his wife got it just to be safe, despite not getting it himself.

Ultimate Member

Between the All lives matter nonsense and now this, Jericho sounds like a bit of an idiot.

Ultimate Member

Anyway, RIP Kamala.

The guy was an icon of pro-wrestling that didn't have a good time near the end of his life.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Jericho is an assclown, always has been always will be.
    Pure, unvarnished truth here.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Between the All lives matter nonsense and now this, Jericho sounds like a bit of an idiot.
    Always pay attention when the mask slips. He's no different than Cody or the Bucks where they block you if you say something bad about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Anyway, RIP Kamala.

The guy was an icon of pro-wrestling that didn't have a good time near the end of his life.
    One of the first "foreign" heels I ever remembered seeing when I first started watching wrestling. His face paint scared the **** out of me back then. Really, really sad, but at least he's not suffering anymore. RIP

Astonishing Member

I hated the character of Kamala. Made me feel ugly as a child. But rest in peace to the man and best wishes to his family.

Astonishing Member

Sandman Mysterio is in the house.
    Joe is being Joe on the mic.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Kamala by the time I watched was in WWF and while not a big star , he was someone who had his moments against Undertaker and others. He suffered sadly those final years and may he RIP.

Days ago (before his death) Jim Cornette discussed Kamala and how great a draw he was in territories and how he started.

- Cornette brought up that Harris was not a good wrestler in ring but praised his work as Kamala. Because he made that gimmick work and sold it so well. The character began in Memphis territory. He was created by Jerry Jarrett and Jerry Lawler. Jarrett dreamed the character up after seeing a movie or something like that and gave it to Harris. Lawler would draw the symbols before each show on Kamala art wise !

They filmed his segments in Jarrett's back yard which they doubled as a jungle comically. The character debuted and quickly ran through people where he soon took on Lawler and won that title. Then ran through some more and drew big money in a rematch months later where Lawler won back the title.

- Kamala was now a draw and other promoters wanted him in territories. He'd move onto Mid-South and they'd repeat the near same deal and let him run through people. Cornette and his co-host believe his best work and drawing was here as he went a long while.

- This repeated in World Class as well . Where Kamala did great being book and got him noticed by Vince McMahon who signed him finally.

But as Cornette said Harris really made that role work. He knew what to do and it all clicked so well. Cornette loved the smacking his stomach spot he'd do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7MBkn6oeC8

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

so shouldn't aska also be #1 contender to bayley's championship??

also, underground is still wack.

Incredible Member

i like the look of that 3rd muscular chick who tried to submit bazler , that brazilian guy looked impressive in the underground but the issue is in the ring , how willl he looked ..
    Last edited by marshal88; 08-10-2020 at 07:51 PM.

Astonishing Member

Randy Orton The Serial Killer is the greatest character in wrestling.

It's not close.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    i like the look of that 3rd muscular chick who tried to submit bazler , that brazilian guy looked impressive in the underground but the issue is in the ring , how willl he looked ..
    She's the winner of Titan Games, Emily Andzulis.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    She's the winner of Titan Games, Emily Andzulis.
    ah , thanks. do some searching ,she did 1 mma match which she lost. she was training under kane and prichard wrestling school.