Page 566 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 664665165565625635645655665675685695705766166661066 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

I was expecting a run in, given the stuff going on with Zayn.

But Lesnar was basically the single worst person that could ever win Money in the Bank

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I was expecting a run in, given the stuff going on with Zayn.

But Lesnar was basically the single worst person that could ever win Money in the Bank
    i would've been fine with zayn.

brock?

i have no words.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i would've been fine with zayn.

brock?

i have no words.
    Yeah. Lesnar having the briefcase at all is just awful. It's a sword of damocles hanging over the promotion for the rest of the year, with no way of having a good result

Extraordinary Member

Men put their health and careers on the line. Brock walks in and takes the case the last 5 minutes. Vince needs an intervention.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Yeah. Lesnar having the briefcase at all is just awful. It's a sword of damocles hanging over the promotion for the rest of the year, with no way of having a good result
    Not the whole year had cashes in on Kofi during the season premiere of Smackdown on Fox. (They’ll
    Toy with him teasing a Rollins cash in)

Astonishing Member

The biggest face a guy could do is cost Brock his MITB match.

Vince just doesn't like creating new stars. Drew or Andrade should have won that. They should be the new high bad., Bit nope.

Ultimate Member

Between this and the Game of Thrones, I'm not sure which was worse.

Brock Lesnar is one of the reasons I tuned out of WWE.

I'm baffled by this, why not give the briefcase to Drew?? Or some new star??

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Not the whole year had cashes in on Kofi during the season premiere of Smackdown on Fox. (They’ll
    Toy with him teasing a Rollins cash in)
    Unless they changed the rules again, you can only cash-in on your brand's title.

Astonishing Member

baley in the bank baleys bank
    who did samoa joe piss off backstage left shoulder was up
    its tony's time its baley's time
    enjoy your piss beak JD?(roman vs elias)
    randy throwing a back to the announce table party (young gun ali then balor then young gun ricochet) ill take drew vs almas or drew vs orton #WildcardRulesMatch
    looks like brock has a go anywhere he wants stipulation in his contract
    Last edited by steve2275; 05-20-2019 at 04:03 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

-Brock winning MITB was bullshit.

-Seth and Kofi retaining was the right call.

-Charlotte winning was awful. What do you want to bet that after nine months+ of Charlotte losing yet getting more title shots anyway, now that she's won the Becky feud is conveniently going to be over, no rematch now. Just couldn't let your golden girl walk away in defeat WWE, she HAD to win in the end. Also all of those cool matches for Becky on SDL that people were excited for, gone now.

-Bayley winning MITB and cashing in was cool, but it was on the wrong person.

-Etc.

A very mixed bag of a PPV.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

-Charlotte winning was awful. What do you want to bet that after nine months+ of Charlotte losing yet getting more title shots anyway, now that she's won the Becky feud is conveniently going to be over, no rematch now. Just couldn't let your golden girl walk away in defeat WWE, she HAD to win in the end. Also all of those cool matches for Becky on SDL that people were excited for, gone now.

-Etc.

Becky having exciting matches on Smackdown isn't gone. Wild card rule made the brands irrelevant, remember?

Ultimate Member

Nah they won't do that. I fully expect this to be the end, and Becky to be stuck on Raw feuding with Lacey now.

Also WWE again REFUSING to let Charlotte take a break from the title picture for awhile (because we're totally getting Charlotte vs. Bayley now).

This also makes Asuka losing the belt feel even more pointless on top of it all. Asuka really got screwed over in all of this sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

-Etc.

I think there's logic to Bayley beating Charlotte instead of Becky. You don't necessarily put any heat on Bayley or create friction between her and Becky. This makes Bayleys cash-in more heroic and more of a fan favorite movie, in addition to transitioning into a feud with Charlotte while Becky continues her feud with Lacey.

I honestly wish Becky had kept both belts a little longer, but I get the logic in splitting the titles. And you want the MitB cashed in AFter the belts are split so you don't have the issue of the MitB winner getting both belts. Things ended up nice and clean the way they happened.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its good to know Vince is getting antsy about AEW that he drags Brock Lesnar out in the wrong damn move , makes the guys involved look like **** those final minutes and builds to another "Brock will OWN EVERYONE for months as champion" angle. Where he barely shows up etc. At this point he's literally begging folks to watch TNT now again. Least AEW plans to do something different. The WWE meanwhile wants to keep repeating 2015 , 2016 , 2017 over and over again.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Absolute waste of the men's money in the bank. Brock could have shown up any time on Raw and believably gotten a title shot, and knowing Mr. Part Time he's not even going to bother with the surprise cash in. Anyone, even Corbin, would have been a better winner. Ruined what was a great match.
    Last edited by Kusanagi; 05-20-2019 at 07:14 AM.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!