Page 861 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 361761811851857858859860861862863864865871911961 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

WWE finally got paid for the Saudi shows
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/s...wel-broadcasts

I like this article doesn't buy into the mechanical issues bullshit story.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I feel like Nattie and Charlotte are going to feud soon.
    Oh no, one of Natalya's friends could turn on her! Who could have seen this coming? :P

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Asuka tapping clean to Nattie was incredibly stupid. It's really annoying that WWE keeps going to this "make the champ lose to set up a title match" well constantly. Also if Asuka is meant to challenge Becky in the future, this was even dumber then.
    I actually wouldn't have minded if Asuka had tapped to Charlotte. They could at least play it off that Charlotte (and the Figure-4) is her weakness, just like she's Becky's weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I actually wouldn't have minded if Asuka had tapped to Charlotte. They could at least play it off that Charlotte (and the Figure-4) is her weakness, just like she's Becky's weakness.
    Unless you're a top face, I don't see the issue in someone tapping to a submission move if it's a finisher. Losing to a sharp shooter should in theory be no worse than losing to any other finisher.

And even Becky, the top face, tapped out to Asuka. If she can tap really anyone can.

Astonishing Member

Yup, one thing I like about MMA is that it made tapping out not a big deal. (And arguably smarter because it can shows you can suffer real daamage and there's no need to be stupid and not give up and risk your livelihood if someone just got you)

On the other hand, a lot of MMA finishers in wrestling are unrealistic in wrestling. (Too easy to slip into and we have to pretend we didn't see how Becky could have just grabbed her arm like 10x in a 10 minute match and sometimes they are in there too long when their arm/leg should have been snapped)

Astonishing Member

Oh no, one of Natalya's friends could turn on her! Who could have seen this coming? :P
    HahhahHahhaaaa

Ultimate Member

Your new tag champs shouldn't be losing matches like this, especially now that they're FINALLY getting some momentum back. The fact that Charlotte and Natalia aren't particularly convincing as a team, they looked really sloppy last night, doesn't help.

And she and Kairi have both lost matches via submission on back to back Raws. WWE has a nasty habit of always cutting Asuka off at the knees whenever she starts building momentum. So them doing stuff like this already isn't exactly encouraging.

Fox hired Ryan Satin for WWE backstage
    https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status...87286871953408

A dirtsheet guy on a WWE show. I'm dying over here.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Your new tag champs shouldn't be losing matches like this, especially now that they're FINALLY getting some momentum back. The fact that Charlotte and Natalia aren't particularly convincing as a team, they looked really sloppy last night, doesn't help.

And she and Kairi have both lost matches via submission on back to back Raws. WWE has a nasty habit of always cutting Asuka off at the knees whenever she starts building momentum. So them doing stuff like this already isn't exactly encouraging.
    that can be said of all the tag teams champs.

the revival are basically walking punchlines: either being goons for another wrestler or just being treating like jokes

the war raiders haven't had a proper feud since coming on the main roster. the closest that had was with the good bros. then, they ate their first loss to said bros at CJ, who are being billed as "the greatest tag team in the world", which kind of spits in the face of your current tag champs. and now, they are back to killing jobbers.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that can be said of all the tag teams champs.

the revival are basically walking punchlines: either being goons for another wrestler or just being treating like jokes

the war raiders haven't had a proper feud since coming on the main roster. the closest that had was with the good bros. then, they ate their first loss to said bros at CJ, who are being billed as "the greatest tag team in the world", which kind of spits in the face of your current tag champs. and now, they are back to killing jobbers.
    When it comes to the women's tag team the truth is that there are no tag teams . You have 3 teams that are all heels and one face team in CrossBliss. Cross Bliss is actually more valuable as singles talents on Smackdown.

So that put them in spot where makeshift face teams have to get there momentum on the champs.

Only the tag team champs can float, so a new team can't pick up wins to build themselves to a title shot.

Ideally, it would be a makeshift team , let say Carmella and Naomi would have to beat

Vanessa Borne and Aliyah then Iconics then Fire and Desire then finally the Kabuki Warriors.

So we are left with this clusterbleep of a division.

You need at least 6-7 tag teams to make a division worth having. Vince created

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    So the wrestlers had an emergency meeting before Raw. In said meeting Seth Rollins of all people told the talent to not air out their grievances on social media and lay low. Then posts this direct to Dave Meltzer

https://twitter.com/WWERollins/statu...00253058854912

Shill Rollins is full of crap. Also the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) has no record of mechanical issues the WWE claim to have happened.
    If Dave is flat out reporting lies, Seth has every right to call him on it.

But of course Dave is Dave, so people will take whatever he says as gospel. Its the internet ... what can ya do?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If Dave is flat out reporting lies, Seth has every right to call him on it.

But of course Dave is Dave, so people will take whatever he says as gospel. Its the internet ... what can ya do?
    Dave is someone with 30+ years of credibility. Rollins is a shill who will tow the company line. I know who I can expect honestly from.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Dave is someone with 30+ years of credibility. Rollins is a shill who will tow the company line. I know who I can expect honestly from.
    The company line is that Seth gave a speech instead of AJ?

Seth has far more credibility over whether or not he gave a speech or not since he obviously was there and Dave wasn't.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its pretty clear judging from reports of workers there and online there was no mechanical issues. Remember when Vince would get pissed at Rob Van Dam over not working the Tribute to the Troops shows. I always remember when Rob joked that Vince and Johnny Ace would try and pressure him with that. He'd laugh and reply back with a cool reply of , nah I'm good. You guys have a good time there.

You can picture Rob laughing at Vince as he's pushing him to do Crown Jewel. And him turning it down pissing off Vince and HHH big time and not giving a **** if he does.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its pretty clear judging from reports of workers there and online there was no mechanical issues. Remember when Vince would get pissed at Rob Van Dam over not working the Tribute to the Troops shows. I always remember when Rob joked that Vince and Johnny Ace would try and pressure him with that. He'd laugh and reply back with a cool reply of , nah I'm good. You guys have a good time there.

You can picture Rob laughing at Vince as he's pushing him to do Crown Jewel. And him turning it down pissing off Vince and HHH big time and not giving a **** if he does.
    Which workers are saying there were no mechanical problems? Because AJ flat out said he talked to the pilot personally, who confirmed that there were. Or is AJ another shrill the internet needs to turn on because hes opting not to publically trash his own company? Hard to keep up with that sometimes.

The charter airline itself publically stated there were issues and apologized for it. It's not like they have a lot to gain by throwing themselves under the bus for Vince.