Page 951 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 45185190194194794894995095195295395495596110011051 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I didn't say he wouldn't necessarily have to work hard... merely that it's not the hardest match in the world. Anytime you have a match with multiple people, it gives a wrestler options to take a breather because they don't necessarily have to carry the load.
    That was the point though, Bork doesn’t want to work hard and you brought up it’s not a hard match to work.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Homophobic or not it was an absurd overreaction that made Punk look like a thin-skinned...well...punk.
    Well yeah, I don’t think anybody disputed that. The guys a lot of things, thin skinned, an *******, hypocrite maybe even a homophobe, I remember he called a dude in the crowd a fag once but that tweet in particular wasn’t homophobic.
    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    It's an implication that doing a gay sexual act is an insult/lesser. It's totally homophobic.
    No it’s a figure of speech not unlike kiss my ass. If I tell somebody to eat a dick or blow me it doesn’t matter what their gender or sexual preference is, I mean the same thing and it doesn’t involve anybody actually performing oral sex on anybody.

If I’m wrong somebody needs to let DX and the young bucks know muy pronto

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    That was the point though, Bork doesn’t want to work hard and you brought up it’s not a hard match to work.

Well yeah, I don’t think anybody disputed that. The guys a lot of things, thin skinned, an *******, hypocrite maybe even a homophobe, I remember he called a dude in the crowd a fag once but that tweet in particular wasn’t homophobic.

No it’s a figure of speech not unlike kiss my ass. If I tell somebody to eat a dick or blow me it doesn’t matter what their gender or sexual preference is, I mean the same thing and it doesn’t involve anybody actually performing oral sex on anybody.

If I’m wrong somebody needs to let DX and the young bucks know muy pronto
    I think it's entirely possible he worked just as hard in his matches with AJ and Daniel Bryan as he would in the Rumble. You have to carry a much bigger load in a one on one match, even if it's potntially a shorter match.

My point was that an injury angle might not be necessary (though it certainly is an option).

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think it's entirely possible he worked just as hard in his matches with AJ and Daniel Bryan as he would in the Rumble. You have to carry a much bigger load in a one on one match, even if it's potntially a shorter match.

My point was that an injury angle might not be necessary (though it certainly is an option).
    Believe what you but Bork working any kind of match for an hour is pretty far fetched.

If Bork just eliminated himself as soon as he entered the ring and it was all just to avoid defending his title it would be interesting to see the worst of the WWE fans defend it as “omg the heat!!” And “LOL SMARKZ”

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

There rumors about MLW getting a TV deal with showtime.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    There rumors about MLW getting a TV deal with showtime.
    Interesting. I always wondered how much a promotion could get away with on HBO, Showtime, or any premium channels

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Interesting. I always wondered how much a promotion could get away with on HBO, Showtime, or any premium channels
    The Contra Unit would be a good test bed to see how far they can push things.

Extraordinary Member

So, It looks like Mix is going back to being a Heel, and he's got a rematch on Smackdown.

Would not be surprised if this leads to a match with Morrison for the Tag Titles at the Rumble

Extraordinary Member

Elias, and I believe both Otis and Tucker, have been confirmed for the Royal Rumble

Ultimate Member

Seeing Morrison back in WWE is nostalgic AF. Hopefully he gets that WWE Title win that he should have gotten last time.

Kofi is right back where he was last January (so is Brock). His ME run is over and forgotten about, sad.

Mandy finally got a win, cool. Hopefully Sonya gets one soon as well.

If they're setting Sasha up just to put another woman over, no just no. It should be her time soon.

IC title Braun, make it happen WWE. Also Sasha is from the USA, so those chants were stupid and inaccurate.

Still don't care about Roman vs. Corbin.

Astonishing Member

205Live
    818 1920 Isaiah "Swerve" Scott vs Lio Rush
    2503 2630 jeff brooks vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariya_Daivari
    3350 4544 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Breeze vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Nese
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Seeing Morrison back in WWE is nostalgic AF. Hopefully he gets that WWE Title win that he should have gotten last time.

Kofi is right back where he was last January (so is Brock). His ME run is over and forgotten about, sad.

If they're setting Sasha up just to put another woman over, no just no. It should be her time soon.

IC title Braun, make it happen WWE. Also Sasha is from the USA, so those chants were stupid and inaccurate.

Honestly I think Xaviers injury sort of forced WWE to postpone any sort of singles push they MIGHT have had planned for Kofi. WWE needs the New Day tag team more than it needs Kofi as a singles.

Billy Gunn's son signed with AEW.

Tessa Blanchard caused a shitstorm on twitter. She made an innocent tweet about women needing to support each other. This opened up the flood gates where her peers calling her out on her bullshit. Chalsea Green mentioned how she bullied her, Priscilla Kelly brought up how she bad mouthed to anyone with ears over incident that had nothing to do with her, Allysin Kay shared a story how Tessa said the n-word to a black woman who she worked with in Japan and spat in her face.

EDIT: If anyone is interested in the tweets

https://twitter.com/ImChelseaGreen/s...58204238630912
    https://twitter.com/Sienna/status/1216057780395827200
    https://twitter.com/priscillakelly_/...73625977217024
    https://twitter.com/laabusadoradepr/...268580353?s=21
    https://twitter.com/terracalaway/sta...850601473?s=21
    https://twitter.com/IslaDawn/status/1216088241688010752
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 01-11-2020 at 03:26 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

I always remember when Morrison was done like **** the final months he was there. I think even he got fed up with how he was treated.

If anyone doesn't remember...

- Miz was World Champion and the company had spent some time building up a clash of the former WWE Tag team champions (Miz & Morrison). Anyhow they decided to do the most stupid possible deal with this and made Morrison realize how little the company viewed him then.

- Miz was needing some big PPV matches to build to his Wrestlemania match against Cena. So the company decided to take the former tag team champions feuding and made them feud over free TV. Their hot blow off match was on a WWE RAW.

- So what program was Miz given to really sell him as a BIG champion ? Was he pushed against Randy Orton , CM Punk , Edge or any of those guys ? **** NO....he was placed in a program to feud with Jerry Lawler and that became a PPV main event.

Not only did Miz struggling to beat Lawler hurt his run during this , it pissed off Morrison who saw how the company viewed him and he would leave months later. Also nothing against Lawler but his program should have been the free match and done on RAW. While John Morrison should have been pushed into the PPV main event.

Do I think the company regretted this later ? Yes , because a big issue they had was creating stars and why they had to start raiding TNA as we saw the last few years. If your alienating your core stars who you can build around then your screwing up. Hopefully this time Morrison is done right.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I always remember when Morrison was done like **** the final months he was there. I think even he got fed up with how he was treated.

If anyone doesn't remember...

- Miz was World Champion and the company had spent some time building up a clash of the former WWE Tag team champions (Miz & Morrison). Anyhow they decided to do the most stupid possible deal with this and made Morrison realize how little the company viewed him then.

- Miz was needing some big PPV matches to build to his Wrestlemania match against Cena. So the company decided to take the former tag team champions feuding and made them feud over free TV. Their hot blow off match was on a WWE RAW.

- So what program was Miz given to really sell him as a BIG champion ? Was he pushed against Randy Orton , CM Punk , Edge or any of those guys ? **** NO....he was placed in a program to feud with Jerry Lawler and that became a PPV main event.

Not only did Miz struggling to beat Lawler hurt his run during this , it pissed off Morrison who saw how the company viewed him and he would leave months later. Also nothing against Lawler but his program should have been the free match and done on RAW. While John Morrison should have been pushed into the PPV main event.

Do I think the company regretted this later ? Yes , because a big issue they had was creating stars and why they had to start raiding TNA as we saw the last few years. If your alienating your core stars who you can build around then your screwing up. Hopefully this time Morrison is done right.
    I know some will disagree with me on this, but I do honestly think Lawler deserved ONE PPV world title shot. Just one. He's a legit legend and a good company man, who is probably more over than half the lockeroom. WHich isn't to say I think he should be given any sort of long term push or anything... but one PPV world title shot at a secondary PPV I think is something he deserved. No offense to Morrison, who I agree could have been pushed harder.