Page 953 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 45385390394394995095195295395495595695796310031053 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Was there more context to that, because it looked like Deonna started that.
    According to some other women, Tessa told them they weren't **** compared to her before the battle royale started. That's what lead to that slap, the brawl and the later backstage fight.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    According to some other women, Tessa told them they weren't **** compared to her before the battle royale started. That's what lead to that slap, the brawl and the later backstage fight.
    Well if your a heel , what a way to get yourself some heat in real life.

While I give Impact credit for doing this Man vs Woman World title match , Blanchard sounds like a terrible person in real life. Someone brought up on a page or two back her father Tully could be like that behind the scenes. I do remember a line I believe from Death of WCW where Tully said about Dusty's booking , "Dusty can only book for Dusty.."

If this was years ago a good Man vs Woman World title match would have been Awesome Kong. Back when she was that fucking over as a star. Who was considered a monster on TNA. Imagine her at that point vs Sami Callihan.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well if your a heel , what a way to get yourself some heat in real life.

While I give Impact credit for doing this Man vs Woman World title match , Blanchard sounds like a terrible person in real life. Someone brought up on a page or two back her father Tully could be like that behind the scenes. I do remember a line I believe from Death of WCW where Tully said about Dusty's booking , "Dusty can only book for Dusty.."

If this was years ago a good Man vs Woman World title match would have been Awesome Kong. Back when she was that fucking over as a star. Who was considered a monster on TNA. Imagine her at that point vs Sami Callihan.
    A lot of the boys hated Tully back in his day. He was major ass and would abuse a bunch of substances in a weekly basis. Being hated by your peers must run in the family.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Maybe there was a reason WWE didn't sign Tessa back in the day, despite her obvious talent. If even half these claims are true, you don't necessarily want that in your lockeroom.

Probably a good thing Tessa is mostly wrestling guys these days, given the legit heat the women in the lockeroom seem to have for her.
    With guys like Lars Sullivan under contract, I doubt that was their reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    A lot of the boys hated Tully back in his day. He was major ass and would abuse a bunch of substances in a weekly basis. Being hated by your peers must run in the family.
    I know about Tully's issues with drugs as he blew a money deal where the 4 Horsemen were supposed to reunite on WCW TV (Flair , Arn , Tully and a new member) but his deal would cost him.

I also just saw a shoot where Ricky Morton and Jim Cornette were joking about Tully's appearance on 700 Club back in early 2000's. Where he discussed drugs and named Morton during this. Which didn't please Ricky at all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    With guys like Lars Sullivan under contract, I doubt that was their reason.
    Lars issues never had to do with his backstage attitude. She was a problem back when she did the MYC. Khali's student confirmed it.

Astonishing Member

Reading all the defense of Tessa on social media.. it's not hard to figure out why Trump won the election

I ALMOST forgot how shitty of a wrestler odd is. Hope they give jordyn a good run

Match wasn’t bad though.

Wow, I’m a long time fan of red but why would they berry cage AND Daga like that??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 01-12-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    makes a little more sense now, but still poor daga.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    They finally have a hoss.

This is why Anthem needs to look at buying ROH. Both promotions are gonna feel the squeeze from WWE and AEW. Those 2 promotions have way bigger money and platform right now. Cage is a good signing by AEW.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This is why Anthem needs to look at buying ROH. Both promotions are gonna feel the squeeze from WWE and AEW. Those 2 promotions have way bigger money and platform right now. Cage is a good signing by AEW.
    Prying them out of Sinclar's grasp would be a nice bonus, as well.

Extraordinary Member

Speaking of ROH, Marty Scurll is apparently now Co-booker of the promotion