Page 602 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1025025525925985996006016026036046056066126527021102 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    A Saudi wrestler named Mansoor wins the 50 Man Royale
    Damn it. I forgot about that guy. He is actually pretty good, he wrestles on NXT.

Astonishing Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_U...s_Championship
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Un...s_Championship
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Ambrose

shingo takagi vs will osprey best of the super junior 26 in
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6218172/?ref_=ttep_ep39
    From Aore Nagaoka in Niigata City, Japan it's Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kenny "The Cleaner" Omega for the vacant IWGP Intercontinental Championship.
    A Saudi wrestler named Mansoor wins the 50 Man Royale
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Damn it. I forgot about that guy. He is actually pretty good, he wrestles on NXT.
    mansoor mansoor mansoor mansoor mansoor mansoor
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That Taker vs. Goldberg match was sad to watch. It was WAY too long and both guys clearly have nothing left in the tank.

Finn vs. Andrade on the other hand was really good, although they need to let Andrade start actually WiNNING some big matches soon.

Roman is starting to look really stupid by constantly getting blindsided by Drew. Also Drew being reduced to being Shane's flunky is just depressing, he's better than this. And I never thought that Shane would have go-away heat from me, but here we are.
    I think Goldberg said on social media that he sort of knocked himself out in the match... so yeah, him and Taker unfortunately didn't deliver. Not that anyone was likely expecting a whole lot to begin with.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Goldberg knocked himself out on the turnbuckle spot that busted him open. He was clearly loopy the entire time after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Goldberg knocked himself out on the turnbuckle spot that busted him open. He was clearly loopy the entire time after that.
    I'm actually curious if Goldberg will want another match, just so his last match won't be quite so disappointing. Or maybe he doesn't care. I'm sure he got paid a boat load of money for his appearance, so it might not bother him in the slightest.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm actually curious if Goldberg will want another match, just so his last match won't be quite so disappointing. Or maybe he doesn't care. I'm sure he got paid a boat load of money for his appearance, so it might not bother him in the slightest.
    I know I want Taker to get one more match, just so his final match isn't that.

Ideally, it'd be Finn Balor sending him off

I know I want Taker to get one more match, just so his final match isn't that.

Ideally, it'd be Finn Balor sending him off
    But what if Taker is in such bad shape that any "final match" will look as bad as the one with Goldberg?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    But what if Taker is in such bad shape that any "final match" will look as bad as the one with Goldberg?
    That's why I want him against another guy, so that guy can carry the match

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    It's not that hard to top a match where his opponent knocked himself unconscious. Not that I'm expecting any 4 star matches out of Taker anymore, but it shouldn't be that hard to top this last match. In fact I thnk if Taker and Goldberg had a rematch, it would probably be better than this match.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't have to see Taker in anymore matches. Fans will remember how great is his career was not how it ended. Shawn came out of retirement for the last Saudi **** show and was forgotten as soon as it was over.

Astonishing Member
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

I don't have to see Taker in anymore matches. Fans will remember how great is his career was not how it ended. Shawn came out of retirement for the last Saudi **** show and was forgotten as soon as it was over.
    This.

Undertaker should simply be allowed to retire in peace. Putting guys over 50 in the ring suffering from ring rust (aside the general wear and tear of age) is not a good idea.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 06-09-2019 at 12:32 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    That too! He looks so much better that way. He's still got "it" and the look in the gear.

Also, I think this match will be overshadowed because another MOTY contender happened on the same show.
    it's funny because he usually wrestled in trunks in CZW but they dressed him like a garbage wrestler(or 90's big bossman) in the WWE.

Shane is overbooked. His program with Reigns doesn't warrant all the screen time it's getting. It doesn't help all the guys who align with Shane are made to look like geeks.
    but dude, shane is a special attraction and working with a mackman rises the stock of anybody on the roster!!

didn't he do that in WCW too, against kronik i think??

anybody been paying attention to the stuff with goldberg and bro??

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    This.

Undertaker should simply be allowed to retire in peace. Putting guys over 50 in the ring suffering from ring rust (aside the general wear and tear of age) is not a good idea.
    i'd still pay to see taker vs pentagon jr. outside of the WWE.