Page 750 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2506507007407467477487497507517527537547608008501250 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Please do not have Brock beat Kofi. After years of Brock having a stranglehold on the UT, and barely being on TV, the last thing that's needed is the same happening to the WWE Title now.

Heavy Machinery are so much fin, we should see more of them.

I'm liking this mastermind Erik Rowan thing far more than I was expecting to, so kudos.

Still no Asuka and Kairi, boo.

Ali vs. Nakamura sounds like a potentially fun feud.

I wish that Sasha and Bayley wouldn't be getting their butts kicked so much. Seriously, even Carmella is laying Sasha out now. It's become really noticeable since their heel turn, and it makes them feel less threatening and competent. Not exactly making them look like credible threats, especially to the woman who beat Ronda Rousey and the one who retired Trish Stratus.
    I imagine IF Brock wins, he initially would be on tv a fair amount. The idea probably would be to help give Smackdown a high profile credible face when the show debuts on Fox.

For what it's worth, I thought Brocks last title reign was fine. He showed up to tv regularly, and he ended up putting Rollins over clean in the end.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    does anybody else think it would've been cool for AoP and russev to return together as a new stable??

also this happened over the weekend
    I was thinking the same thing.Maybe managed by Bischoff.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The inclusion of Carmella is jarring. Presumably she's there because she's Bayley's friend IRL but the audience wouldn't know that unless they watch the network documentaries. They'll definitely need to explain that one.
    Becky Lynch had a speaking engagement in New York last night, so they probably threw Carmella in there.

But now Sasha/Bayley have someone to "teach a lesson" to getting in their business, unless Carmella is a fill in feud for Bayley at Hell in a Cell.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Becky Lynch had a speaking engagement in New York last night, so they probably threw Carmella in there.

But now Sasha/Bayley have someone to "teach a lesson" to getting in their business, unless Carmella is a fill in feud for Bayley at Hell in a Cell.
    Yeah, there was sort of a vibe that Carmilla was essentially just a Becky stand in.

That said, having non-horsewomen getting at least a small piece of the action isn't a bad thing at all. Can't have just the 4 of them wrestling each other over and over and over again. And Carmella is as good a choice as anyone as far as being added to the mix.

Astonishing Member

Carmella is a good choice. She's over and if she has a match with Bayley or Sasha, the crowd should get behind her and won't be split.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.Maybe managed by Bischoff.
    I'd pair AoP with someone who can act as a sort of mouth piece. I'd maybe pair them with Drew or Corbin. Make either of them come off as bigger players, while helping the AoP with the non wrestling elements of the show.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'd pair AoP with someone who can act as a sort of mouth piece. I'd maybe pair them with Drew or Corbin. Make either of them come off as bigger players, while helping the AoP with the non wrestling elements of the show.
    Maybe hae Aleister Black go heel and be their Mouth? They seem to have common ground in the "Want people to fucking fight them" sense

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If you went with Corbin, you could basically do a take off of JBLs Cabinet with AOP playing the Bashams and maybe Lacey in the Jillian Hall role of Lady Evans.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    does anybody else think it would've been cool for AoP and russev to return together as a new stable??

also this happened over the weekend
    now i want rusev and the AOP as the wrestling mob.

Extraordinary Member

So NXT is only gonna be 1 hour on TV?

I'm looking at the listings and that's what It says anyway

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

Yup. It's only one hour because Suits needs to finish it's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

One hour on TV for the first 2 weeks while Suits finishes up.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

papa trips looks so proud.

the A show starts!!

MAURO!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

First thing to happen on NXT TV: A Fatal Fourway for the Women's title, with Io Shirai the first one out