Page 874 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 374774824864870871872873874875876877878884924974 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    according to reports, sin cara will not be getting his release and more than likely will be sent home or jobbed out at house shows now.

with all the new signees and the roster on all 3 brands getting bloated, it's gonna be hard getting any kind of tv or meaningful matches/storylines for anyone not in the spotlight.
    If I were a lower tier worker like Hunico I'd just say **** it and leave at this point.

So Jericho and later Benoit/Eddie/Malenko/Saturn all left due to crap usage in WCW for WWF. Who is the current Jericho/Radicalz of the WWE that could jump ship?

OR ...

Do you see this as a time when Hogan went to WCW, then later Hall & Nash. Jericho could be seen as the Hogan ... who is the Hall & Nash that could jump to AEW? I would say Orton until he signed but now I would say Rey & Nakamura for this example.

I think we're more in the Jericho/Radicals territory. I think the first big change will be Rusev. Then I could see New Day being the large group that leaves and adding Hunico to the foursome, so Kofi/Big E/Woods/Hunico invade as a group or Hunico just comes in solo.

What do you guys think?

BTW, this is a great time to be a wrestling fan!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-12-2019 at 12:18 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    So Jericho and later Benoit/Eddie/Malenko/Saturn all left due to crap usage in WCW for WWF. Who is the current Jericho/Radicalz of the WWE that could jump ship?

OR ...

Do you see this as a time when Hogan went to WCW, then later Hall & Nash. Jericho could be seen as the Hogan ... who is the Hall & Nash that could jump to AEW? I would say Orton until he signed but now I would say Rey & Nakamura for this example.

I think we're more in the Jericho/Radicals territory. I think the first big change will be Rusev. Then I could see New Day being the large group that leaves and adding Hunico to the foursome, so Kofi/Big E/Woods/Hunico invade as a group or Hunico just comes in solo.

What do you guys think?

I'd be surprised if New Day left. For the most part they are used well, and seemingly given a good amount of creative freedom. I don't think they're unhappy.

I could see the Usos and the Revival leave. Robert Roode, Ziggler, may be Nakamura.

Ultimate Member

Yeah Vince pretty much lets New Day do their thing with minimal interference. So I don't see them leaving.

People like Revival, Roode, Kairi, Gable, Murphy, etc, now I could potentially see that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'd be surprised if New Day left. For the most part they are used well, and seemingly given a good amount of creative freedom. I don't think they're unhappy.

I could see the Usos and the Revival leave. Robert Roode, Ziggler, may be Nakamura.
    New Day are home grown WWE stars, it reduces their chances of leaving.

Roode and Nakamura are at the latter stages of their career where their biggest incentive now is money I think. (Not necessarily how they are used. Like Samoa Joe, they'll gladly keep putting people over and may not even want the bigger workload of the WWE main eventers)

AEW is not going to sign Hunico. I think even he knows this.

Astonishing Member

I think we might be surprised by who'll leave and who'll stay.

Cody was a homegrown WWE talent before he left after all.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

Nakamura signed a new deal earlier in the year. I don't think Nakamura cares about his spot as he treats being in WWE as a vacation. Not being used means more time to surf.

Ziggler had his chance to leave and didn't take it. Pin me, pay me

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    MJF didn't work a match to judge if he was a heel elsewhere in AEW. I mean , all we saw was the pre-shows on youtube AEW did introducing us to roster and guys. There he played a heel , then he suddenly becomes a face on Dynamite a few weeks helping Cody and Elite out. Then back to heel at this PPV. But we never saw him do a heel elsewhere act on TV since he never wrestled against anyone .
    His prematch promo was as heel as you can possibly get. But for arguments sake if he didn’t work a match to judge how can you call it a turn one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

OR ...

What do you guys think?

Claudio, Generico, Owens, Brianson.

Why the fuk would they sign Hunico when there’s so much better lucha talent to be had??

Astonishing Member

Sami I could see leaving just over Vince's Saudi bullshit.

Astonishing Member

If Orton had left to AEW, he would have been the biggest star on the show. Orton has just been hovering for awhile now.

If there is anyone you break the bank on it's him, if you are AEW. I just don't see this mass Exodus of top guys leaving for AEW. I could see low tier guys like Apollo Crews, Epico/Primo, Luke Harper, and so forth.

IMHO, the guys I see moving are Impact and ROH guys. Maybe a talent share with NWA.

I did a little math recently, and WWE puts out about 600 minutes of content per week. If everybody got a 5 minute match, they would need 240 wrestlers to do it.

The WWE in it's current incarnation is a purely content provider. Vince has always been the head, he knows how to get enough attention to a performer to make fans pay attention.

Every other promotion is in the star making business. The moment that Vince decides that he decides that he back in the starmaking business the industry will be better as whole and so will the ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    His prematch promo was as heel as you can possibly get. But for arguments sake if he didn’t work a match to judge how can you call it a turn one way or another.

Claudio, Generico, Owens, Brianson.

Why the fuk would they sign Hunico when there’s so much better lucha talent to be had??
    Hunico was just a WWE guy on the out, so I was just looking there, not anywhere else.

I forgot about Claudio and Generico in WWE still, haha. I revise my list. Steen/Generico/Claudio exit as the big group because somebody burned down that orphanage. Rusev ends up in the Jericho spot.

And I'm just spit-balling here.

I was unaware Nakamura signed a new deal, I thought just Randy did. Rey took an option in August to extend his contract to 18 months was the only other one I was aware of.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Wow, CM Punk just debuted at the end of WWE Backstage and will be there fully starting next week.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

hell has frozen over!!

CM Punk was one of my favorite wrestlers. But i can't stand him when he does anything else lol.