Page 1243 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2437431143119312331239124012411242124312441245124612471253 ... LastLast
Results 18,631 to 18,645 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

NXT, Really good show:

Io vs. Shotzi was really good. This seems like it could be a breakout performance from Shotzi, a lot of fans now see just how good she is. And, iffy moonsault aside, Io once again showed why she's one of the best.

The BR next week sounds fun. I'm betting Rhea or Raquel win, MAYBE Candice. I'd love to see Io vs. Raquel personally, and do Io vs. Rhea later.

The women's tag match was fun, and Kacy/Kayden finally got a win. Also hints of a heel turn for Xia perhaps, interesting.

The tag title match was also really good and very fast-pace.

Babyface KOR and heel KUSHIDA are potentially interesting ways to go.

Priest vs. Thatcher was an awesome hard hitting match, and both guys looked great, Thatcher should definitely be NA Champ at some point.

AEW, also Really good show:

Thunder Rosa vs. Ivelisse was really good, and Rosa/Shida vs. Ivelisse/Diamante sounds really cool.

MJF showing once again why he's a god-tier heel.

OC vs. Mr. Brodie also sounds like fun.

The Parking Lot Brawl was BADASS!! Violent, hard-hitting, and the right team won.

The one hour Tuesday show sounds interesting. Anna Jay had better beat Brandi, there's no reason for her not to.

Incredible Member

noticed that the 2 women rumored to be retribution were both missing from the battle royal - mercedes and mia. suddenly , the nxt women division seemed to have shrunk , take out the jobbers , kacy, carter ,aliyah , xia li and jesse and you are left with the same 4 gals that has been competing for that no.1 spot for months - dakota and raquel, tegan , candice plus shotzi and then you have rhea who has been out of the the title race since in your house takeover back in jun.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    NXT, Really good show:

Io vs. Shotzi was really good. This seems like it could be a breakout performance from Shotzi, a lot of fans now see just how good she is. And, iffy moonsault aside, Io once again showed why she's one of the best.

The BR next week sounds fun. I'm betting Rhea or Raquel win, MAYBE Candice. I'd love to see Io vs. Raquel personally, and do Io vs. Rhea later.

The women's tag match was fun, and Kacy/Kayden finally got a win. Also hints of a heel turn for Xia perhaps, interesting.

Priest vs. Thatcher was an awesome hard hitting match, and both guys looked great, Thatcher should definitely be NA Champ at some point.

Thunder Rosa vs. Ivelisse was really good, and Rosa/Shida vs. Ivelisse/Diamante sounds really cool.

The Parking Lot Brawl was BADASS!! Violent, hard-hitting, and the right team won.

The one hour Tuesday show sounds interesting. Anna Jay had better beat Brandi, there's no reason for her not to.
    the street fight was awesome, ppv worthy ****.

i'd like to add private party vs hagericho was really good, and were they hinting at a mark quen turn and maybe he attacked hardy?

kazarian vs page was also very good.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    noticed that the 2 women rumored to be retribution were both missing from the battle royal - mercedes and mia. suddenly , the nxt women division seemed to have shrunk , take out the jobbers , kacy, carter ,aliyah , xia li and jesse and you are left with the same 4 gals that has been competing for that no.1 spot for months - dakota and raquel, tegan , candice plus shotzi and then you have rhea who has been out of the the title race since in your house takeover back in jun.
    Chelsea Green mysteriously disappeared and was rumored to be heading to the main roster and now is MIA too. (She does tend to disappear for long periods of time)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    Now that Vince chose this hill to die on by revealing that NXT is basically a meat shield so aew can't touch raw numbers soonve conpletely written it of. That old man will fight against change until his dying day.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

NXT, Really good show:

You gotta explain to me what made Ivelisse vs Thunder Rosa good because I saw an absolute dumpster fire of a match. Ivelisse was no selling a lot making Rosa look like ****. Ivelisse rightfully catching a lot of **** for it.

Astonishing Member

NXT needs more promos desperately. A storyline or two would be nice as well. NXT is a worker show
    Guys and gals punch a clock , kick some butt, and go home.While AEW throws a lot of random stuff at the wall, and when it hits it's fun and when it doesn't ......yuck. The Elite soap opera is just boring. I am done with on ring Jericho. But my boy Trent Barletta, is shining with every opportunity. Always love MJF. Glad Thunder Rosa is getting spotlight, but that was a horrid match. Love the Tazz segments
    Last edited by HUTHAIFA; 09-17-2020 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    NXT needs more promos desperately. A storyline or two would be nice as well. NXT is a worker show
    Guys and gals punch a clock , kick some butt, and go home.While AEW throws a lot of random stuff at the wall, and when it hits it's fun and when it doesn't ......yuck. The Elite soap opera is just boring. I am done with on ring Jericho. But my boy Trent Barletta, is shining with every opportunity. Always love MJF. Glad Thunder Rosa is getting spotlight, but that was a horrid match. Love the Tazz segments
    Though I can't say I hate the notion that NXT does MOST of it's storytelling in the ring, from an objective standpoint I do think a bit more sports entertainment would help it get over with the more casual wrestling fan. There's a reason WWE became the top wrestling promotion in the world. The stuff outside of the ring is almost as important as the stuff inside of it.

Stuff like the Guargano's having dinner for example... I think it really helps them sell them as heels in a way their in-ring storytelling, as good as it is, just can't quite measure up to. NXT needs more of that.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 09-17-2020 at 09:29 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    you might find it boring(i'm not super into it but interested in what they do with heel bucks) but it's succeeded in getting adam page over enough to be the main eventer they wanted him to be while also making quite a few good-great matches.

still don't get the hype about ftr, i guess if their gimmick is to be nothing special they are living the gimmick. also mjf is great at what he does, but what he does is still pretty generic. just wish he could find something unique unto himself to bring to the table so i don't feel like i've seen his act a million times whenever he's on. like richard holiday with his lawyer-slash-father & air pods at least.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    you might find it boring(i'm not super into it but interested in what they do with heel bucks) but it's succeeded in getting adam page over enough to be the main eventer they wanted him to be while also making quite a few good-great matches.

still don't get the hype about ftr, i guess if their gimmick is to be nothing special they are living the gimmick. also mjf is great at what he does, but what he does is still pretty generic. just wish he could find something unique unto himself to bring to the table so i don't feel like i've seen his act a million times whenever he's on. like richard holiday with his lawyer-slash-father & air pods at least.
    MJF is unique. Compared to everyone else on AEW that has some silly gimmick to a varying degrees he's honestly a breath of fresh air. I honestly want to see more of him than dumb **** like Best Friends.

Ultimate Member

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=139658&p=2

Melina might have resigned with WWE. Cool if true.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

In simple terms, I think MJF has the it factor. He has the ability at least in AEW to get people to care about him despite not necessarily being the most athletic 5 star performer in the Locker room.

Even in the first All In event, when most viewers probably didn't know who he was, he really stood out as one of the stars of the show.

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=139658&p=2

Melina might have resigned with WWE. Cool if true.
    If Melina can keep herself from getting fired, she can be a huge star even in this era. AEW should have tried snagging her if she's available because their womans division needs her more.

AEW's women's roster needs a few ex-WWE wrestlers in it. People rip on AEW all the time for hiring ex-WWE guys, but those guys are a well of knowledge to so-called "Indy" guys in regards to things like working TV, not to mention adding a bit of credibility, so to speak, with the audience that only watches WWE and not other companies.

Rosa said in an interview recently that a lot of the women in AEW are basically learning this on the fly as they don't have the experience of working traditional TV. Someone that has that experience from working that style with WWE would do wonders in helping the women get to that point, on top of adding a bit of credibility to their roster from a casual audience.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans