Page 1123 of 1176 FirstFirst ... 12362310231073111311191120112111221123112411251126112711331173 ... LastLast
Results 16,831 to 16,845 of 17639
  1. #16831
    Uncanny Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    30,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Someone should be there for Io and Kairi, they both seem heartbroken over Hana. And Kairi apparently tried to stop it, but wasn't fast enough.
    Kairi tried to stop it? So this was happening on real time in social media? Wow, that's scary. Social media really adds an extra layer to all of this.

  2. #16832
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,555

    Default

    AEW just switched Rey Fenix for Wish.com Jericho.

    So Sad.

  3. #16833
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Perris, California, USA
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Brian Cage debuts as the mystery entrant for the casino ladder match! Match was good, but not as good as the NXT north American ladder match from a couple years ago.

  4. #16834
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekSmark View Post
    Brian Cage debuts as the mystery entrant for the casino ladder match! Match was good, but not as good as the NXT north American ladder match from a couple years ago.
    Did Cage win?

  5. #16835
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Perris, California, USA
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Did Cage win?
    He did. Also Taz came out with him.

    MJF vs Jungle boy was a really good match as well.

    TNT belt doesnt look good. They mentioned that it is not finished because of the quarentine situation.

  6. #16836
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Perris, California, USA
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Felt like Cody vs Lance was a bit boring, lost me a couple of times.

    Ford vs Statlander was ok. Could have been a bit shorter.

  7. #16837
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,555

    Default

    I like that combo of Taz managing Cage. Taz is an underrated promo guy.

  8. #16838
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Perris, California, USA
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Shida new champ!!! Match was good.

    Mox vs Lee was pretty good. Sorta short but hard hitting I liked it. Mox retains with a chokehold.

    Loved the entrance/set up for the stadium stampede.

  9. #16839
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekSmark View Post
    Shida new champ!!! Match was good.

    Mox vs Lee was pretty good. Sorta short but hard hitting I liked it. Mox retains with a chokehold.

    Loved the entrance/set up for the stadium stampede.
    That was a fast reign for Rose. I would think this was done to get the title on Baker, but I don't know how banged up she is.

  10. #16840
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    seattle washington
    Posts
    3,831
    Last edited by steve2275; 05-23-2020 at 10:09 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

  11. #16841
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,469

    Default

    The tag match wasn't bad, but it was a bit sloppy at times.

    The Casino Ladder Match was a mess, but a glorious one. From Darby going Jeff Hardy, to Brian Cage's debut, so much fun. Also Moxley vs. Cage, oh Hell yes.

    Dustin vs. Spears was, something.

    For a match between two relatively green women thrown together last minute, Statlander vs. Ford was pretty solid actually.

    MJF vs. Jungle Boy was fantastic, both these guys have SO MUCH potential. Perfect heel vs. perfect babyface.

    Cody vs. Archer was fine at first. But after defending Cody's matches for a long time, I'm starting to agree with those who say they're too long and too overbooked.

    The tribute to Hana Kimura was very touching, kudos to them for doing that.

    Shida vs. Nyla was awesome. Both women looked great and the right woman won imo.

    Moxley vs. Lee was also fantastic and both guys looked like beasts.

    The Stadium Stampede, was just pure insane fun.

    Overall really fun show.

  12. #16842
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Kairi tried to stop it? So this was happening on real time in social media? Wow, that's scary. Social media really adds an extra layer to all of this.
    Hana put out a tweet before this showing her self-harming and making very ominous comments that sounded suicidal. I haven't seen said tweet, and I don't want to honestly. Here's what apparently happened with Kairi (according to her):

    https://twitter.com/kairisanewwe/sta...581406209?s=21

    Translation, as best I could find (if it's not completely accurate, I apologize):

    "Because of the time difference, it was after noon in the U.S. (midnight in Japan time), I was able to notice her tweet right away, so I immediately called Jungle Shouting Woman (aka Jungle Kyona, one of Hana's stable mates) and Rossy Ogawa along with Io-san. Kyona gave it her all. But... We couldn't make it in time."

  13. #16843
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    With the Orishas
    Posts
    6,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    The tag match wasn't bad, but it was a bit sloppy at times.

    The Casino Ladder Match was a mess, but a glorious one. From Darby going Jeff Hardy, to Brian Cage's debut, so much fun. Also Moxley vs. Cage, oh Hell yes.

    Dustin vs. Spears was, something.

    For a match between two relatively green women thrown together last minute, Statlander vs. Ford was pretty solid actually.

    MJF vs. Jungle Boy was fantastic, both these guys have SO MUCH potential. Perfect heel vs. perfect babyface.

    Cody vs. Archer was fine at first. But after defending Cody's matches for a long time, I'm starting to agree with those who say they're too long and too overbooked.

    The tribute to Hana Kimura was very touching, kudos to them for doing that.

    Shida vs. Nyla was awesome. Both women looked great and the right woman won imo.

    Moxley vs. Lee was also fantastic and both guys looked like beasts.

    The Stadium Stampede, was just pure insane fun.

    Overall really fun show.
    Agreed.

    Cody needs to tone down the booking of his matches. They become tedious after a while.

    The stadium stampede match was just pure insanity. I loved it.
    "Obviously not all conservatives are racists/bigots but all racists/bigots claim to be conservative"- Unknown

    "Are we saying that Black people can't say their lives matter?"- Michael Jai White

  14. #16844
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    8,361

    Default

    AEW PPVs are a slog to get through. By the two hour mark the show had gone through four matches. Sometimes the shows run so long I tune out by the time the main event rolls around. Too exhausted to continue by that point.

  15. #16845
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Perris, California, USA
    Posts
    44

    Default

    The POV proper started and finished strong. Although I didnt watch the buy in (read the tag match wasnt particularly good). But lost steam between Ford vs Statlander, Cody vs Lance and Dustin vs Shawn.

    Stadium Stampede was great. Loved the mini segments it broke into. Although I felt like Hangman looked a bit like an idiot when he spent 20 mins looking for Sammy when he had been back in the brawl, and then just goes for a drink? "Bar room brawl" was fun but his partners better give him shit for basically abandoning them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •