Page 710 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2106106607007067077087097107117127137147207608101210 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Drew is another possible challenger for Seth.
    only if they stop booking him as shane's goon.

Fucking hell!

Kenta has joined bullet club!!!

Astonishing Member

Ricochet 207 pounds? dammit man
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SummerSlam_(2019)
    WWE Chronicle
    AUG. 10, 2019 | TV-PG (V) | 42m
    Seth Rollins
    As Seth Rollins prepares to challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at SummerSlam, get an inside look at the life of The Architect, his relationship with Becky Lynch and his hometown pride for Davenport, Iowa. LESS

Last edited by steve2275; 08-12-2019 at 05:41 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    if you say so. I guess everybody agrees mauro is not nearly as good as Byron saxton.
    Saxton's better at the job they ask him to do than Mauro is at his.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Your exaggerating. Mauro is not WWE's worst commentator. I'll take cringey pop culture references over Cole not talking like a human being and Byron being a moron.
    No, I'm not. Didn't even mention his shitty pop culture references as to why he was so bad Saturday. :/

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Well i suspect he’s going to Smackdown now.

Win or lose, Seth needed this performance to remind everyone why we loved him in the first place. He turned a semi-hostile crowd at the end here. Where does Seth go from here? The next most credible contenders (Reigns and Braun) are faces. The OC is menacing but that leaves all the titles in the same feud.

Charlotte made Trish look really good and Trish did her part well.

I was a little perplexed at the submission match opener but i thought it delivered and the crowd was into it.

I agree Ricochet vs AJ was good but we know it could be even better.

Alexa acting like a face vs the Iiconics shows that they could go there with her and she’d still be popular.

No recap of the Edge spear on Elias?
    Yeah, I think Brock should work over on the Smackdown side of things after a short break. He probably won't, since he's a Heyman guy but I do think the Smackdown main eventers like Kofi and KO getting runs with Brock would be something different.

Overall, I was 100% okay with Brocks last run as champ. He didn't hold the belt too long, showed up to work on a reasonably regular schedule, had some solid segments when he was there, and put over Seth clean 123 in the middle of the ring. That is the PERFECT usage of a guy like Brock.

As for Summerslam overall... I think the only match that didn't get the job done was Bayley/Ember. Everything else was solid to good, and the crowd for the most part was into everything.

As far as Seth... OC probably is the next BIG feud for Seth on the horizen, but AJ probably has to drop the US title before that. Bray Wyatt would be a great challenger, but it's probably too soon for that as I don't think WWE wants either one losing to each other at this point. Seth only just won the title back, and Bray only just returned. Bobby Lashley would be great, but he seems out with injury or whatever. If they want a good filler feud, Drew, Andrade or Cesaro work well enough. Or they can borrow Bryan from Smackdown.

Ultimate Member

Shane really needs to stay out of the ring from now on. He looked really bad last night, KO having to sell for him looked so pathetic. Also KO suffered from "stupid WWE babyface syndrome" last night.

Drew is another possible challenger for Seth.
    Or they could move Samoa Joe over from Smackdown!

god have mercy on all of them.

Ultimate Member

Part of the problem is that a lot of the guys who seem like obvious challengers for Seth, are also guys who REALLY shouldn't be losing more big matches at this point.

Speaking of AEW, Jazz and Ivelisse will be part of the women's BR. As will Teal Piper, Reddy Piper's daughter.

Part of the problem is that a lot of the guys who seem like obvious challengers for Seth, are also guys who REALLY shouldn't be losing more big matches at this point.

Speaking of AEW, Jazz and Ivelisse will be part of the women's BR. As will Teal Piper, Reddy Piper's daughter.
    Yeah, I think because Seth only JUST won back the universal champion the next challenger almost certainly is going to lose to Seth. Joe on paper is great, but there are only so many times this guy should step up and lose. He's over to the point where he can take a few shots, but in the least he probably needs a break from being put in that position.

Drew is a guy you probably want to consider when WWE is ready to have Seth actually drop the belt. Same thing with Bray. He only just got repackaged and a loss to Seth kills whatever momentum he's building.

Easiest feud might be AJ. He can take the loss to Seth without much difficulty. The only downside is that it means the US title is basically out of commission for a bit... but that's not the worst thing in the world if it's not a super long feud.

Extraordinary Member

Some news about RAW tonight

Drew's facing Ced again

Rey Misterio and Andrade are having a 2 of 3 falls match

Stone Cold's gonna skype in to talk about Lesnar vs. Seth

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, I think because Seth only JUST won back the universal champion the next challenger almost certainly is going to lose to Seth. Joe on paper is great, but there are only so many times this guy should step up and lose. He's over to the point where he can take a few shots, but in the least he probably needs a break from being put in that position.

Drew is a guy you probably want to consider when WWE is ready to have Seth actually drop the belt. Same thing with Bray. He only just got repackaged and a loss to Seth kills whatever momentum he's building.

Easiest feud might be AJ. He can take the loss to Seth without much difficulty. The only downside is that it means the US title is basically out of commission for a bit... but that's not the worst thing in the world if it's not a super long feud.
    The issue with AJ is that he already feuded with Seth.

joe has lost all of his world title shots, drew is a goon, and braun is.............something right now.

seth doesn't have a lot in the way of believable challenges. and as we saw last night, believable challengers can make or break title matches.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    joe has lost all of his world title shots, drew is a goon, and braun is.............something right now.

seth doesn't have a lot in the way of believable challenges. and as we saw last night, believable challengers can make or break title matches.
    Hmm. Maybe Andrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Hmm. Maybe Andrade?
    Andrade wouldn't work headlining a major PPV like a Wrestlemania or a Summerslam, but for a secondary PPV like Crown Jewel or Hell in the Cell he works OKAY. In the least you know the match will be good.