Page 616 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1165165666066126136146156166176186196206266667161116 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Turns out Sami Callihan actually was fired from MLW and it wasn't for spitting on Jim Cornette as he lead people to believe. The company fired him for causing $3000 worth of property damage to the venue in his falls count anywhere match.
    that was the original story, also i don't think sami has said why he was fired but it's reported he thinks it's cause of corny not the venue damage.

i hear corny might be out soon too with schiavone coming back. god i hope that's true, corny really brings the show down imo.

They went through with it

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post

Maverick got himself a dime and some change

Wow, if that's his legit wedding then props to them for their commitment. That's pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Wow, if that's his legit wedding then props to them for their commitment. That's pretty funny.
    He is getting married this weekend but as Braun Strowman is a groomsman and wasnt in the vid, I doubt thats the actual one

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

But Matt Hardy posted a video of King Maxel running off with the belt. I thought he was the new champion.

R Truth, your 4 time, 4 time, 4 time, 4 time 24/7 Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    R Truth, your 4 time, 4 time, 4 time, 4 time 24/7 Champion!
    6 time

Ultimate Member

Still waiting for Carmella to win it. Come on WWE, make it happen.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    WWE right now is at a peak when it comes to inconsistency. Kairi and Asuka were chasing until they fell off the face of the Earth for a couple of weeks and finally made it back on TV just to chill backstage. Chasing is a bad idea when the company's creative is winging it week to week. Just give them the belts of that's the Endgame.
    Especially since, it's freaking Asuka and Kairi Sane, two of the best women that they have. They shouldn't be chasing The IIconics, who have won like one match on TV since becoming champions that wasn't against a local team. You're going to back ASuka & Kairi look like idiots THESE two for the titles.

And given both of their, lackluster booking, this year so far, they both NEED something big soon.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Especially since, it's freaking Asuka and Kairi Sane, two of the best women that they have. They shouldn't be chasing The IIconics, who have won like one match on TV since becoming champions that wasn't against a local team. You're going to back ASuka & Kairi look like idiots THESE two for the titles.

And given both of their, lackluster booking, this year so far, they both NEED something big soon.
    I would argue that after winning the title, there are really no big wins left for the Kabuki Warriors.

They have to build a division before they build a title worth having. .

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Drake seeing the ref in the isle had me in literal tears, hahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I would argue that after winning the title, there are really no big wins left for the Kabuki Warriors.

Honestly at this point I think the chase of the title is the only thing which would give actually winning the belt any real meaning. If they just win it out of the blue on whatever random Smackdown, there's no reason to care.

If they can actually build some drama, the match and the belt will start meaning more.

LOL

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post

The IIconics aren't the ones to do that I'm afraid, especially not with how they've been booked. It'd just make Asuka & Kairi look like jokes if they cannot beat a comedy tag team. And after Asuka's booking this year, and Kairi's ignominious exit from NXT, that's NOT what they need.

Also if WWE wanted to "build drama," which they tend to suck at these days as it is, the The IIconics wouldn't have such a dismal record since Mania.