Page 838 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 338738788828834835836837838839840841842848888938 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 19298
    Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

The only thing I see in that shirt is folksy minstrel show racism.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    idk how anybody could look at that shirt and not see some big ass lips and teeth. i'd like to hear wwe xplain what it's supposed to be.

good point, if seth didn't act like a douche 5-8 years ahead of time then surely nobody would care if they're in the same promotion.

not sure how any of that supports your theory that mjf could've had an equally good match with omega.

you say that like it's fact but again i have to ask what you've seen to come to this conclusion?? to be honest mjf is kind of a 1 note heel. he's really great at that one note but if you're talking well rounded janela might edge him there too. i've seen janela as heel and a face and an underdog and as the favorite and he manages to get over in almost every role. i can't even say how or why, the guy just knows how to connect with crowds.
    I'd say he's the more well rounded sports entertainer based on the MIC work I've seen of him this far. Outside of the ex-WWE guys, I think he's probably cut the best promos.

I don't consider him a great worker, but I wouldn't give Janelle that label either.

Astonishing Member

The Myles shirt is disgusting. I doubt that Vince or Hunter design shirts. That being said they have to bear responsibility for their product.

To go further, I don't like ACH smiling gimmick. It has a real shuck and jive feel to it.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I haven't seen Myles character or what he does. If he was doing a Crazy Steve gimmick from TNA then I could see this possibly (different color scheme for sure due to racial imagery of shirt). Speaking of him , I know he had tryouts with WWE. I'd pull him up and let do the Crazy Steve gimmick.

he's currently working with NXT and just won the breakout tournament, which led to him having a great world title match against adam cole.

nothing, and i repeat, NOTHING, about his current gimmick has anything to do with what shirt is representing. if anything, ACH is more of a anime fan since in japan, he would make references to one piece.

in sad news, hangman's horse, hunter horse Helmsley, has passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and why would ACH want to buy something that he finds offensive?
    According to WWE, he originally approved the design. I guess it took him awhile to see the issues with it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    in sad news, hangman's horse, hunter horse Helmsley, has passed away.
    ah dammit......
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    According to WWE, he originally approved the design. I guess it took him awhile to see the issues with it.
    According to WWE, Rey Mysterio never wrestled without a mask either.

quite the case you've made to support your theory of mjf have an equally good match.

I'd say he's the more well rounded sports entertainer based on the MIC work I've seen of him this far. Outside of the ex-WWE guys, I think he's probably cut the best promos.
    do you know what "well rounded" means?? because all your saying is he good on the MIC. but joey is a good promo too and he does promos in various roles

I don't consider him a great worker, but I wouldn't give Janelle that label either.
    that is what it is, but ask yourself what's more important, you considering somebody a great worker or having great/buzz generating matches and getting over.

i understand that.

while MJF is marvelous on the mic, i have yet to see a match of his that has wow'd me to the same extent that joey had with kenny. not saying he's terrible but so far, MJF is just..........average in the ring.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

WWE wants to throw him under the bus because the company doesn't want to take the L.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    WWE wants to throw him under the bus because the company doesn't want to take the L.
    To me it's believable that WWE would ask him if the shirt design was okay. But admittedly I don't work there, so I'm not actually sure that's how the process works.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    quite the case you've made to support your theory of mjf have an equally good match.

do you know what "well rounded" means?? because all your saying is he good on the MIC. but joey is a good promo too and he does promos in various roles

that is what it is, but ask yourself what's more important, you considering somebody a great worker or having great/buzz generating matches and getting over.
    To me, Janella is an average worker that had a good match with a great worker. I think Omega can have a good match against almost anyone, so yeah... I think he can have a good match with MJF too. Admittedly I won't know that for sure until it actually happens. Again, I'm of the opinion neither are great workers in the ring... but on the mic IMO at least MJF has done the best mic work outside of the ex-WWE guys.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Eric Bischoff was very professional on his podcast and told Conrad Thompson that his firing by Vince McMahon was something he knew could happen. That the company is still a great company to work for but it didn't work out for him or Vince. In the end him and his wife are working on moving back to Wyoming where he lived at.

I do feel for Bischoff who was given 2 weeks and then Vince fucked him over. Imagine hiring someone , making them move across country with this whole idea your gonna make them run a brand as producer. Then after watching a 2nd week rating drop suddenly fire them without saying , hey you can be given a few weeks to turn this around. And imagine watching the fucking rating get worse after your gone as well.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

To me it's believable that WWE would ask him if the shirt design was okay. But admittedly I don't work there, so I'm not actually sure that's how the process works.
    It's not unusual to see talent voice their disapproval of the merch the WWE makes for them. PAC hated the designs of his king of the cruiserweight shirts for example. I don't believe for a second they have talent approval for shirts.