Page 1036 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 365369369861026103210331034103510361037103810391040104610861136 ... LastLast
Results 15,526 to 15,540 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Mania should’ve just been canceled.

I’ve enjoyed the way the xalted one has been portrayed so far, though I think the ring gear could be tweaked. Brodie as a McMahonian boss heel was unexpected, and you don’t even NEED to be in the know for it to work.

Can anybody remember a stable where the leader was a monster heel?? I hope they have someone fight through all his goons only to get completely destroyed once they get to him. I think I saw something like that in a comic before, probably with kingpin
    does suzuki gun count?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    AEW to introduce a TNT championship, champion to be determined by a tournament
    Darby Allin better win this tourney, though I suspect they may give it to Orange Cassidy.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    does suzuki gun count?
    Damn sure counts for me. Maybe Yoko if you consider him the leader of Camp Cornette.

Astonishing Member

Montez Ford just made Botchamania.

No One In The Pool

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Darby Allin better win this tourney, though I suspect they may give it to Orange Cassidy.
    AEW barely makes use of Orange. I doubt he'll win it. Smart money is Darby vs Sammy Guevara in the final with Darby winning.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Not many. Undertaker was leader of the Ministry of Darkness. Braun I guess was the leader of the short lived Dogs of War stable that feuded with the Shield. If Bray Wyatt counts as a monster heel, he obviously led the Wyatt Family.
    good one, i forgot all about the ministry.

i don't consider wyatt a monster heel, nor the wyatt family a stable. to me the wyatts, shield, new day etc are what i call a trio. you need at least 4 people to be a stable even if one is just a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    They are high on Theory. They should be. He reminds me a little like Benoit.
    austin is solid but i just can't see anything special about him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    DC kinda did that with Bane during Knightfall.
    i never actually read that.

Bray is the same size as Brock, though he's not the physical freak of nature that Brock is.
    WTF??

Yeah, Bray is huge.He looks like he is the size of someone like Vader or Bigelow.
    double WTF??

I think booking is just as important as size (though size is obviously important) in regards to being a monster heel. You have to be booked as dominant and not ALL big wrestlers are.
    yep just look at the man monster the hydra!!

i thought they were going to intro a trios title 1st. i like this better though.

]

i thought they were going to intro a trios title 1st. i like this better though.
    We might still get a trio's belt. What other reason do they have for giving every team a third man?

i don't consider wyatt a monster heel, nor the wyatt family a stable. to me the wyatts, shield, new day etc are what i call a trio. you need at least 4 people to be a stable even if one is just a manager.

WTF??

double WTF??

Brock is billed as 6'3 286 lbs

Bray is billed as 6'3 285 lbs.

So they're likely fairly close in size.
    Last edited by XPac; 03-31-2020 at 03:39 AM.

Ultimate Member

So a TV title basically? Cool with me. I'd like to see either Darby or Sammy as the first champion.

Astonishing Member

WTF??

double WTF??

Hey Now, I apologized for the comparison

Theory is 22, and I would have had him in NXT for at least a year. I think he is super solid. He has personality and moves like a veteran. I think the NXT hype machine would have done him well.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Montez Ford just made Botchamania.

No One In The Pool
    That was 100% on Austin, tho. At least that's what it looked like to me.

Ultimate Member

Taker, Edge, and KO had great promos tonight. Also seeing Biker Taker again was interesting.

Aleister squashing jobbers is getting old now. And is Asuka beating one supposed to make up for how much she's been losing this year, because it doesn't?

Speaking of Asuka, she's been the workhorse of these empty arena matches and one of the most entertaining parts. Hopefully Vince recognizes that and lets her finally win at Mania. Her losing would only be ok if she gets a run with the Raw Women's Title instead.

How did Rhea not see Charlotte coming? That made no sense?

Zelina as the leader of a group of talented attractive younger wrestlers would be awesome. I kind of want that to happen now.

Becky needs to retain, Shayna just isn't ready right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Taker, Edge, and KO had great promos tonight. Also seeing Biker Taker again was interesting.

Aleister squashing jobbers is getting old now. And is Asuka beating one supposed to make up for how much she's been losing this year, because it doesn't?

Speaking of Asuka, she's been the workhorse of these empty arena matches and one of the most entertaining parts. Hopefully Vince recognizes that and lets her finally win at Mania. Her losing would only be ok if she gets a run with the Raw Women's Title instead.

How did Rhea not see Charlotte coming? That made no sense?

Zelina as the leader of a group of talented attractive younger wrestlers would be awesome. I kind of want that to happen now.

Becky needs to retain, Shayna just isn't ready right now.
    If Kairi Sane hasn't resigned with the WWE and ends up leaving for Stardom, then obviously her and Asuka would have to drop the belts.

But Asuka's definately standing out in the womans division, and I can easily see her as one of Shayna's first challengers if she beats Becky for the title. Or Becky I guess if she retains, but they just did an Asuka/Becky feud.
    Last edited by XPac; 03-31-2020 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    That was 100% on Austin, tho. At least that's what it looked like to me.
    Austin completely whiff it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Austin completely whiff it.
    Okay, that's what I thought.

Back to the minors, kid