Page 903 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4038038538938999009019029039049059069079139531003 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Why don't you quit the fucking act and admit that no one on that crew is on Mauro's level.

It's nice that you like WWE and all but this ****'s fucking stupid. No one can hang with an actual match commentator and they know it.

This is why you can't have nice things.
    It's all subjective I suppose. Apparently on social media some people had a somewhat negative opinion of Mauros commentary. But I'm certainly not one of them. Like I said a couple times, I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Finally, they have linked up Rollins with the AOP. Glad that we creative check out CBR. You can write that check out to....
    I wonder if they're going to be an official stable. Maybe they can be the Architects of Pain. Or something like that.

Either way, I like it. I think AoP needs someone to act as a mouth pience. Not that Seth is the best mic worker on the planet, but he can get it done.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I wonder if they're going to be an official stable. Maybe they can be the Architects of Pain. Or something like that.

Either way, I like it. I think AoP needs someone to act as a mouth pience. Not that Seth is the best mic worker on the planet, but he can get it done.
    It's not so much a mouthpiece but someone relevant. You need something to make them something more than just a tag team.

Rollins needs to them to add that extra heel heat of enforcers. Rollins in ring ability will get him cheered, but if the AOP beats up on somebody and Seth curbstomps them, the fans will boo.

Also I enjoyed Seth using his online persona as a basis for his new heel character.

It's not so much a mouthpiece but someone relevant. You need something to make them something more than just a tag team.

Rollins needs to them to add that extra heel heat of enforcers. Rollins in ring ability will get him cheered, but if the AOP beats up on somebody and Seth curbstomps them, the fans will boo.

Also I enjoyed Seth using his online persona as a basis for his new heel character.
    It's a bit of a trade off. Similar to Gallows and Anderson, when you're paired up with a big star you sometimes are reduced to just being minions. But in the least you're high profile minions who will gets lot of main event level air time. When you consider how easy it is for a tag team to get lost in the shuffle, it's definately not a bad spot to be at all.

Also, it's nice that they're actually going somewhere with RAWs loss at Survivor Series. They had RAW get it's butt kicked, but they're able to build storylines off of that. It's not like Smackdown, which got completely swepted for no reason whatsoever. RAWs loos, aside from obviously making NXT look good, was the starting point for some storylines.

Ultimate Member

Asuka actually got to beat Charlotte, it's a miracle.

Seth's heel turn, yeah this was needed. So I guess KO is the top babyface on Raw now maybe?

Pity that Humberto didn't get his US Title match, but Rey as champ, I won't complain there.

The Rusev/Lana/Lashley stuff continues to suck.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

Seth's heel turn, yeah this was needed. So I guess KO is the top babyface on Raw now maybe?

Pity that Humberto didn't get his US Title match, but Rey as champ, I won't complain there.

My thoughts pretty much.

Although, I would have preferred Rey win against Brock, it makes the beatdown of Rey's boy pointless seeing as they still lost the match.

Seth's opening promo is brilliant heel stuff. I think being a heel comes to him more naturally.

Honestly, I like that Asuka won but I don't like the green mist thing at all. Asuka was over a face, the only reason she's a heel is WWE don't know how to manage face Asians on the main roster nowadays.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    My thoughts pretty much.

Although, I would have preferred Rey win against Brock, it makes the beatdown of Rey's boy pointless seeing as they still lost the match.

Seth's opening promo is brilliant heel stuff. I think being a heel comes to him more naturally.

Honestly, I like that Asuka won but I don't like the green mist thing at all. Asuka was over a face, the only reason she's a heel is WWE don't know how to manage face Asians on the main roster nowadays.
    I agree, Rey losing at the PPV despite his son getting involved and the stipulation and buildup made him look extra-pathetic. But at least this is something I guess. Also Andrade should take the title off of him later on I think.

And I agree, I don't like that Asuka can ONLY win with the green mist now. But I'm so used to wrestlers losing 95% of their badass points once they turn heel that it doesn't surprise me by now. Plus I was DREADING Asuka losing to Charlotte AGAIN, so her winning at all was a pleasant surprise to me.

My thoughts pretty much.

Honestly I think Asuka is arguably a better heel. Even as a face, she often showed some heel tendencies.

Kairi is a different matter though. She seems a more natural face. But I also think she seems to be having fun as a heel.

Ultimate Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZKDWreFwhU

Honestly Alvarez is right here. Charlotte was a careless idiot who deserved to lose and WTF should we boo Asuka and Kairi because Charlotte is incompetent?

Also Meltzer is right that the ref not being able to look at Charlotte and Asuka caked in green must and tell that the latter cheated is stupid AF. This is what happens when heels HAVE to cheat to win all the damn time.
    Last edited by Punisher007; 11-26-2019 at 05:41 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I think Asuka is arguably a better heel. Even as a face, she often showed some heel tendencies.

Kairi is a different matter though. She seems a more natural face. But I also think she seems to be having fun as a heel.
    Have to disagree with this one.

Asuka was a face with an edge. It added to her mystique.

Kairi seems more like a pure face though.

Astonishing Member

Have to disagree with this one.

Asuka was a face with an edge. It added to her mystique.

Kairi seems more like a pure face though.
    Asuka was headed to heel territory at the end of her NXT run, but when she got to the main roster they reset her.

I love Asuka as long as she is deadly. Heel or Face.

I don't really get the whole Heels should win clean sentiment. I mean how else are you going to make someone who can't cut a promo , a person that should be booed.

Heels take shortcuts. They have little to no honor in ring. Everyone can't be blessed with the gift of gab like the Miz and MJF.

Kairi is having a much harder time as a heel. I do love her new look though. She is trying.

I honestly can't wait for Dom and Rey to be a tag team. Thats just a great story. I don't need the heel turn for Dom.

Astonishing Member

Asuka was headed to heel territory at the end of her NXT run, but when she got to the main roster they reset her.

I love Asuka as long as she is deadly. Heel or Face.

I don't really get the whole Heels should win clean sentiment. I mean how else are you going to make someone who can't cut a promo , a person that should be booed.

Heels take shortcuts. They have little to no honor in ring. Everyone can't be blessed with the gift of gab like the Miz and MJF.

Kairi is having a much harder time as a heel. I do love her new look though. She is trying.

I honestly can't wait for Dom and Rey to be a tag team. Thats just a great story. I don't need the heel turn for Dom.
    There's plenty of ways a wrestler can be a heel without having them cheat all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZKDWreFwhU

Honestly Alvarez is right here. Charlotte was a careless idiot who deserved to lose and WTF should we boo Asuka and Kairi because Charlotte is incompetent?

Also Meltzer is right that the ref not being able to look at Charlotte and Asuka caked in green must and tell that the latter cheated is stupid AF. This is what happens when heels HAVE to cheat to win all the damn time.
    If this were an epic PPV match with some build up, I'd be more bothered with the heels cheating over getting a clean finish.

But on a RAW match which is likely designed just to further the feud anyways, I think a heel cheating is fine. It's kind of expected to be honest.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I wouldn't say Seth turned heel. He stopped being the designated face.

Astonishing Member

Also, it's nice that they're actually going somewhere with RAWs loss at Survivor Series. They had RAW get it's butt kicked, but they're able to build storylines off of that. It's not like Smackdown, which got completely swepted for no reason whatsoever. RAWs loos, aside from obviously making NXT look good, was the starting point for some storylines.
    Yeah I hated that Smackdown got swept, and had Shane as a heel GM--Shane just accepted it and didn't punish anyone for losing?!?!?