Page 914 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4148148649049109119129139149159169179189249641014 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

As an aside, Kofi noted in a recent interview that he didn't know before the inaugural Fox Smackdown that he was going to lose within seconds to Brock.

He actually clashed with Mcmahon over this. Makes sense because he looked like a total chump in that loss.

Astonishing Member

Samoa Joe is officially a part of the Raw announce team. Now if we can just replace King with Pat McFee, we can make Raw great again.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I'm a little surprised it took them this long to do more with Keith. Not that he was necessarily used badly, but he seemed like a guy who could be a star on the main roster.

Based on his booking at Survivor Series Vince really liked the guy, and I think that's filtering into his booking in nxt.
    I think they didn't really know what they had in him until these last couple of months. TBF, Lee has also stepped up his game immensely and made it so they couldn't push him off to the side.

Ultimate Member

I REALLY hope Rhea wins the title in two weeks. It's fine of it's on TV, she's on such a hot streak that they shouldn't risk cooling her off by dragging this out too long.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I REALLY hope Rhea wins the title in two weeks. It's fine of it's on TV, she's on such a hot streak that they shouldn't risk cooling her off by dragging this out too long.
    Agreed.

Rhea needs to win first time out.No chase needed. Bazzler needs to lose the belt for her own sake.

Astonishing Member

They need big ratings on NXT, it should be on TV.

There's suddenly a bunch of heels who can chase her, it makes sense for a face to have the title right now.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Honestly, both titles should change hands since Cole and Shayna are both incredibly stale right now.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Agreed.

Rhea needs to win first time out.No chase needed. Bazzler needs to lose the belt for her own sake.
    Normally I'd say wait for the next Taker for a big title change, but in this case I think the timing works.

Have Rhea win it, give Bazler a rematch at Taker over which she loses, then have Bayzler debut at the Rumble, win and go on to challenge Becky at Wrestlemania.

I don't necessarily think they can do a prolonged chase if they want Bayzler called up in time for the Rumble.

And the number of heel turns favor a face champ anyways.

Ultimate Member

Yeah she'd immediately have Io, Dakota, and Bianca to feud with right away. As for the RR, I'm hoping Sasha wins it myself.

Astonishing Member

Yeah she'd immediately have Io, Dakota, and Bianca to feud with right away. As for the RR, I'm hoping Sasha wins it myself.
    I've pretty much been wrong about all of Sasha's big "upcoming" moments, but Sasha has to be the favorite to win the Rumble right now, right?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Honestly, both titles should change hands since Cole and Shayna are both incredibly stale right now.
    Cole can continue being champion. He hasn't used up all of his potential challengers. Shayna has beaten everyone. Might as well ship her to Raw or Smackdown once she drops the title.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I've pretty much been wrong about all of Sasha's big "upcoming" moments, but Sasha has to be the favorite to win the Rumble right now, right?
    With Sasha, I've learned to never trust WWE to pay things off well until I actually see it happen. They, don't have a good track record with her in this regard.

As for Cole, if he ends up facing Keith Lee then I wouldn't mind a title change.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Any of the horse women when they're not champions have to be considered favorites for the rumble.

But I'd personally say Bayzler winning the Rumble and challenging Becky to avenge Rondas Wrestlemania loss makes for a better story.

WWE hasn't built up any female on the main roster that can convincingly win the rumble. The way things are now, Nattie has the biggest chance followed by Lacey Evans.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Any of the horse women when they're not champions have to be considered favorites for the rumble.

But I'd personally say Bayzler winning the Rumble and challenging Becky to avenge Rondas Wrestlemania loss makes for a better story.
    They are not favorites. Charlotte and Becky are chasing the tag titles (why is Becky chasing another belt and not defending the one she has?). Sasha is busy with Lacey. Does Bayley even doing anything?