Page 879 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 379779829869875876877878879880881882883889929979 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Daniels is the only member of SCU without a Belt, so it makes sense for him to be the one who goes after Jericho
    No it doesn't. Again, he got pinned by Sky. Wrestling logic dictates Sky should challenge Jericho for the belt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Daniels and Jericho makes no sense. Not when Scorpio sky was the guy who pinned him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Daniels is the only member of SCU without a Belt, so it makes sense for him to be the one who goes after Jericho
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Yep, it's been obvious for a few weeks that they are trying to make Sky their main event black guy. ,
    No it doesn't. Again, he got pinned by Sky. Wrestling logic dictates Sky should challenge Jericho for the belt.

If SCU has Freebird rules then Sky can hand his tag team title to Daniels. Of course I believe Jericho will cost them the belts at some point ahead to free up Scorpio for his run there .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    If SCU has Freebird rules then Sky can hand his tag team title to Daniels. Of course I believe Jericho will cost them the belts at some point ahead to free up Scorpio for his run there .
    In the post show interview of Full Gear SCU said there's no freebird rule. I don't see the need for Scorpio to drop his title to pursue Jericho when you consider the tag match was for the tag titles. Jericho didn't need to drop his belt to go after another.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Lol, I just assumed they were doing free bird anyway

I really want to see Hangman and James Storm in a tag team.

Is LU still a thing? Because I am amazed that roster isn't raided.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It seems to be up in the air right now for a season 5. From what the creator claims if a season #5 happens its gonna be a major reboot of the program. That was in November 2018. The more time that passes I can't help but think its likely over due to budget issues and guys wanting out to work. A fact that LU faced lawsuits over these restrictive contracts. Usually WWE has a 90 day No Compete clause in some cases. LU had a 9 month No Compete clause from the date of the final episode airing !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Most of LU roster moved on to other companies. Hager is their current champion and look at where he is.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-14-2019 at 10:05 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Is she Carolina thick though?

She looks cornbread fed thick to me, so maybe South Carolina thick.

Carolina is beans and rice thick.

The thing with Daniels Jericho isn’t happening tomorrow so it doesn’t need to make sense at the moment, there’s plenty of time to get there.

The way commentary keeps putting over sky makes me think somebody in SCU is going to turn.

In theory they could have more than one member challenge Jericho. Sky gets a shot, and for one reason or another loses. Daniels maybe gets a shot later.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Most of LU roster moved on to other companies. Hager is their current champion and look at where he is.
    and after the mess that happened after last season, i don't expect a lot of people wanting to wrestle for LU.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

that's how they roll in new japan.

you get a win over the champ in a tag match or a tournament? you get a shot.

AEW has a rankings system, this will be the first test.

http://sportofprowrestling.com/aew/aew-2019/

PAC is actually #1, not counting Cody.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    AEW has a rankings system, this will be the first test.

http://sportofprowrestling.com/aew/aew-2019/

PAC is actually #1, not counting Cody.
    Given they have an official ranking system, I'm not sure ANY of the members of the SCU should be getting title matches with Jericho anytime soon.

That said, Jericho got a tag title shot pretty recently, so this ranking stuff probably doesn't matter that much.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and after the mess that happened after last season, i don't expect a lot of people wanting to wrestle for LU.
    Which is too bad. It was a fun, original idea and imo the current wrestling scene owes a lot to the groundwork it established. Too bad they fouled it up by acting like a bunch of shitheel carnies.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Given they have an official ranking system, I'm not sure ANY of the members of the SCU should be getting title matches with Jericho anytime soon.

That said, Jericho got a tag title shot pretty recently, so this ranking stuff probably doesn't matter that much.
    He got that ranking due to singles wins. So they do matter. A big-time singles guy with an established record bringing a team in SHOULD get a title shot sooner than a team coming in cold.

If you count Lights Out matches, Mox is the clear #1 in the company.

They, however, have established some wiggle room to keep stories hot.

I really don't see an issue with the current system now but I do think it won't last long. One long series of matches with a champion or a hot 50/50 feud is going to wreck the ability to move people up without going on a hot streak, killing the momentum of a lot of people. And in theory, a 50/50 champion feud will mean that the former champ and the new champ will be dropped out of the top 5 or even 10 rather fast when they drop a title. And new people or injured people are going to take YEARS to catch up sooner than later.

That's the issues I see coming if they're focused on good storylines ... it's gonna cause some major issues later.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-15-2019 at 03:12 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium