Page 1001 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919979989991000100110021003100410051011 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 15511
  1. #15001
    Amazing Member guy_gardner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Doesn't Smackdown have Corbin, Ziggler and Roode as a stable?
    i hate to even call that a stable...don't see any reason for them to be together outside of "2 of us have had gripes about Roman Reigns over the years and Bob Roode is going along for the ride"

  2. #15002
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Doesn't Smackdown have Corbin, Ziggler and Roode as a stable?
    Technically yes... though I don't think the OC would necessarily be spending too much time in their shadow like they might Seths stable.

    Really I think Corbins stable exists to give Roman something to do until he earns the number one contenders spot at Elimination Chamber.

  3. #15003
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Technically yes... though I don't think the OC would necessarily be spending too much time in their shadow like they might Seths stable.

    Really I think Corbins stable exists to give Roman something to do until he earns the number one contenders spot at Elimination Chamber.
    It just a really bad stable of guys, who work better as Singles. I don't think Corbin works as the leader of a faction. I could see him with a partner like Penelope Ford. He works as the jerky jock with the smoking hot cheerleader girlfriend.

    If I had to put Ziggler in stable, it would be with Miz and Morrison. Maybe add Sasha Banks.

    Roode would work well with the Revival.

  4. #15004
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Charlotte in NXT is as pointless as Balor being in NXT. Talent wise he's not needed, but it's a big high profile star who can deliver some fresh matches.

    NXT womans divsion has talent, but not necessarily enough stars if Shayna is going up to the main roster. Bianca obviously has potential but she just lost clean.
    I thought the point of balor on NXT was that they were doing nothing with him on RAW, Charlotte otoh they are constantly doing something with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Personally I never liked Elimination Chamber match that's for contendership. A match that dangerous should be for the title.
    Same.



    Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Pretty much all of Raw can be skipped sadly, kind of in a rut now.
    I think RAW has actually been good this year, not perfect but more than JUST better than last year. Seth is still not a good promo but the group is solid. The big problem imo is Bork, and with hey man in charge they will continue to do what’s best for Bork as #1 priority.

    AEW was great this week, wardlow seems to be pretty solid in the ring.

    Seeing the AEW toys gave me a strangely sad feeling. Just reminded me my Son isn’t a child anymore. He would’ve been so xcited to see some young bucks figures 10yrs ago especially since the articulation looks pretty good.

  5. #15005
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    846

    Default

    @biglbo: Action figures are not only for kids

  6. #15006
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    @biglbo: Action figures are not only for kids
    That reminds of a panel at Comic Con I was at, when Bret Hart called action figures "dolls", you could see all the men's faces just drop

  7. #15007
    Mighty Member chamber-music's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    It just a really bad stable of guys, who work better as Singles. I don't think Corbin works as the leader of a faction. I could see him with a partner like Penelope Ford. He works as the jerky jock with the smoking hot cheerleader girlfriend.

    If I had to put Ziggler in stable, it would be with Miz and Morrison.
    Yep.

    Group seems thrown together.

    Ziggler would fit in better with Miz and Morrison given their history and off screen friendship.

  8. #15008
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    That reminds of a panel at Comic Con I was at, when Bret Hart called action figures "dolls", you could see all the men's faces just drop
    Bret Hart wouldn't buy an action figure. Only the one that resembles him

  9. #15009
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    seattle washington
    Posts
    3,804

    Default

    https://twitter.com/_StarDESTROYER/s...54386570465281 YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    @biglbo: Action figures are not only for kids
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-21-2020 at 10:31 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

  10. #15010
    Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,634

    Default

    WWE is opening a performance center in japan this year, with nxt japan presumably launching as well
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...n-soon-666747/

  11. #15011
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    WWE is opening a performance center in japan this year, with nxt japan presumably launching as well
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...n-soon-666747/
    Assuming they use a similar model to the one they used in the UK, it'll be interesting to see what japanesse wrestling organization, if any, will be working with them.

  12. #15012
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    WWE is opening a performance center in japan this year, with nxt japan presumably launching as well
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...n-soon-666747/
    It will be interesting if that gives Io and Kairi reason enough to re-sign. (i.e. they can become the cornerstones of NXT Japan and be based out of there)

  13. #15013
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    seattle washington
    Posts
    3,804
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

  14. #15014
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,250

    Default

    I wonder about the logic of having two big monsters lose their debut matches on the same show.

  15. #15015
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I wonder about the logic of having two big monsters lose their debut matches on the same show.
    If the monster is a free agent then it's not unreasonable to have the signed contracted talent win.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •