Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    He's also set to be in AJPW's Champion Carnival this September. If he's able to travel, that is.

I honestly feel that if Kidd didn't get injured, the two of them would be where the Usos are now.
    I think the Usos would be higher in the tag ranks. Once the Usos developed the whole Uso penitentiary thing, they showed a lot of character and cut a lot of cool promos. THe Hart Dynasty were all good wrestlers who didn't necessarily show a lot of personality.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think the Usos would be higher in the tag ranks. Once the Usos developed the whole Uso penitentiary thing, they showed a lot of character and cut a lot of cool promos. THe Hart Dynasty were all good wrestlers who didn't necessarily show a lot of personality.
    Yeah, but Vince loves his legacy wrestlers. They would still be pushed hard. And the tag division hasn't exactly been that deep in the time since Kidd was injured.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'm actually surprised he was able to make that work with Teddy Hart involved. That guy doesn't tend to stick around for very long.
    Well as I remember seeing Bret say in a promo , Teddy had everything (skills etc) but just couldn't shut his mouth.

Having seen clips of him , he would have been a WWE World Champion. That charisma , skill set and name behind him. Hell Bret could have showed up as a mentor on WWE TV at some point for him. But he just screwed it up. He could be on AEW TV right now and likely be a main event guy with what he has.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well as I remember seeing Bret say in a promo , Teddy had everything (skills etc) but just couldn't shut his mouth.

Having seen clips of him , he would have been a WWE World Champion. That charisma , skill set and name behind him. Hell Bret could have showed up as a mentor on WWE TV at some point for him. But he just screwed it up. He could be on AEW TV right now and likely be a main event guy with what he has.
    I haven't watched him in a long time, but young Teddy Hart was everything I hated about "Indy" wrestling. Bunch of crazy spots in parts of the matches that made absolutely zero sense, very little selling (because you know, you have to do your spots), and a bunch of random non-interconnected moves that made no sense. One of those "screw telling a story, I need to get my **** in" type of matches.

Not surprised that he never fit with the WWE style. His ex-gf basically opened up about their relationship on Twitter the other day too, doesn't really tell anything that anyone already didn't suspect though. (That he was an abusive POS)

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm actually surprised he was able to make that work with Teddy Hart involved. That guy doesn't tend to stick around for very long.
    MLW has done a good job in rehabbing Teddy but he inevitably fucked up. Once story got around that his ex girlfriend went missing, him abusing his current girlfriend and his friendship with the pedo guy from Florida started getting around it was a wrap for him.

He's also set to be in AJPW's Champion Carnival this September. If he's able to travel, that is.

I honestly feel that if Kidd didn't get injured, the two of them would be where the Usos are now.
    Harry was long gone from WWE before Tyson got hurt. Personally, I thought his team with Cesaro was better.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I haven't watched him in a long time, but young Teddy Hart was everything I hated about "Indy" wrestling. Bunch of crazy spots in parts of the matches that made absolutely zero sense, very little selling (because you know, you have to do your spots), and a bunch of random non-interconnected moves that made no sense. One of those "screw telling a story, I need to get my **** in" type of matches.

Not surprised that he never fit with the WWE style. His ex-gf basically opened up about their relationship on Twitter the other day too, doesn't really tell anything that anyone already didn't suspect though. (That he was an abusive POS)
    I believe Cornette detailed his infamous ROH deal. Where he had did something so awesome that people did a holy ****. As Cornette details he had to stop Samoa Joe from killing him post match. But the story was he went to a 15 foot high cage , standing straight up on the rim of the cage and does a back moon sault and lands PERFECT. On his feet. As Jim joked in his podcast if it was Olympics he'd have gotten a perfect 10. The crowd went crazy.

Then ....he repeats the same deal on the other side of the cage and crowd clapped and was like damn he landed perfect again ! Then Teddy does it a 3rd time and he goes for a 4th one and pukes all over the ring inside and lands it . The audience at this point wasn't for it anymore and the puking ruined it more or less. Joe was supposed to wrestle the next match and wanted to kill him as Gabe was PISSED at this.

As Jim later said he never saw a man get over huge with a crowd with 1 move that would have been spoken about after , then alienate the crowd by doing this repeatedly and piss off everyone in the backstage. That is Teddy Hart.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Harry was long gone from WWE before Tyson got hurt. Personally, I thought his team with Cesaro was better.
    I had forgotten that. My mind kind of melded the Kidd/Smith and Kidd/Cesaro teams together I guess.

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

BANNED

AJPW said they will replace all the gaijins with natives for the cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    AJPW said they will replace all the gaijins with natives for the cc.
    I thought that may be the case, hence the "If he can travel" part. NJPW had to do the same with with almost all their foreign wrestlers in the Cup this year.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

"Nattie is a good wrestler" is one of the funnier wrestling myths that I've ever seen.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    "Nattie is a good wrestler" is one of the funnier wrestling myths that I've ever seen.
    I think she's slowed down and she's benefitted from being the one of the best in an era where that didn't compare to this one. But I always thought young Nattie was pretty darn good. If you watch some of her matches when she was in Japan, she's keeping up with the Joshi there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    At a time when her competition was Kelly Kelly and Jillian Hall, the statement was correct.

Astonishing Member

At a time when her competition was Kelly Kelly and Jillian Hall, the statement was correct.
    Ouch! Her spot on the card notwithstanding, Jillian was good for her era! She was often holding the matches together with the divas.

A couple of WWE's in-ring talent caught the rona. Satin doesn't reveal who
    https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status...459512321?s=21