Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I don't want her in WWE, but the WWE has all the money matches with her. There are like 8-10 women where she could have a prime time match/feud with. After Brit Baker, there is just a whole lot of who cares. It's Impact 2.0 for her. Actually, it could be argue that it's worse than Impact.

I would love to see Thunder Rosa get a shot at the WWE or AEW.
    that would be a tough argument to make, while the KO division has talent and is booked pretty well nobody watches it. also while the title scene is pretty good you also have **** like suzy & rosemary/undead realm.

i wouldn't mind seeing thunder rosa in AEW though she's not really any better or worse than the most of the ladies they already have.

i wish they would(or could??) bring jamie hayter back. i think now would be a great time to bring in lindsay snow, she could be the anti-cris stratlander and a solid title defense for shida.
    american kaiju linsay snow

i thought penelope ford made a very good showing for herself this week in her title match, it was a nice touch for shida not to be able to finish her with the falcon arrow too.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 07-02-2020 at 03:43 AM.