Astonishing Member

Bully Ray contract is up at ROH. He should go to Impact. They desperately need talkers.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Man, they were great together on Impact. I would love to see them hook up again.
    I think that's my biggest frustration as a fan. If you see something that works so well in one promotion , then why not copy and paste that in your promotion.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

I have trouble seeing Kingston doing scripted promos and WWE style wrestling.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Astonishing Member

We could have got Orange Cassidy in the WWE! Kingston was the last "big" name they had, right?

Common sense (to me) anyway, is that other than the tape library, WWE now needs a developmental brand for their developmental. Now all of the various NXT talent that there's no room for on the roster can go perform somewhere.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    We could have got Orange Cassidy in the WWE! Kingston was the last "big" name they had, right?

Common sense (to me) anyway, is that other than the tape library, WWE now needs a developmental brand for their developmental. Now all of the various NXT talent that there's no room for on the roster can go perform somewhere.
    Evan Bourne/Matt Sydal was wrestling there. I can see WWE bringing him back for 205.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Bully Ray contract is up at ROH. He should go to Impact. They desperately need talkers.
    From what was brought up he came close to returning a couple years ago. I think what swayed him to ROH was the Executive position he had in the company. Did ROH replace him there with it ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Last second smackdown prediction: Sheamus is most certainly going to trick Jeff Hardy into drinking his piss

Spectacular Member

Matt riddles broness is so annoying. Is this an actual act or does he really talk like this. How could he have been taken seriously at ufc?

Astonishing Member

Timothy Thatcher as Stu Hart is gold.

John Morrison deserves a title run.

Sasha and Io lived up to high expectations.

Breaking Wardlow and MJF would be dumbest thing ever.

Escobar's faction is awesome sadly , it's lost in the shuffle.

Private Party has no charisma. Fun in ring performers though.

AEW has no idea what to do with a big man. There is none with a sense of invincibility.

I don't think you can get Dexter Lumis as a Babyface psychopath.

How is the tag team of your most popular stable just jobbing henchmen?
    Last edited by HUTHAIFA; 07-04-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Timothy Thatcher as Stu Hart is gold.

John Morrison deserves a title run.

Sasha and Io lived up to high expectations.

Breaking Wardlow and MJF would be dumbest thing ever.

Escobar's faction is awesome sadly , it's lost in the shuffle.

Private Party has no charisma. Fun in ring performers though.

AEW has no idea what to do with a big man. There is none with a sense of invincibility.

I don't think you can get Dexter Lumis as a Babyface psychopath.

How is the tag team of your most popular stable just jobbing henchmen?
    I think AEW books the big men the way they do because they're interested in generating higher work rates in matches. Big Man booking 101 is to deliver a lot of no selling squashes to make your monster look invinsible, BUT you don't get a lot of stars from Dave booking your matches that way. Booking better matches often means booking them in a more competetive way... but that comes at the expense of generating any sort of aura of invinsibility for your big man.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think AEW books the big men the way they do because they're interested in generating higher work rates in matches. Big Man booking 101 is to deliver a lot of no selling squashes to make your monster look invinsible, BUT you don't get a lot of stars from Dave booking your matches that way. Booking better matches often means booking them in a more competetive way... but that comes at the expense of generating any sort of aura of invinsibility for your big man.
    The issue with their big man booking is that they are not unique. It makes him just another guy. It would do them some good to have at least one of them be invincible. A guy like Brodie Lee doesn't need to be invincible but guys like Wardlow and Brian Cage do.

I'm conflicted. Having Riddle feud with Corbin makes me automatically not care at all about it. But if we keep getting stuff like Riddle/Morrison out of it, I guess I can bare to keep up with it and then just ignore the Riddle/Corbin blow off match.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Sarah Logan is pregnant. Congrats to her and Rowe
    https://twitter.com/Erik_WWE/status/1280131030578614273

Extraordinary Member

huh. Heath's back

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    Matt riddles broness is so annoying. Is this an actual act or does he really talk like this. How could he have been taken seriously at ufc?
    He really talks like that, but not nearly as bad. His WWE character is hugely exaggerated. I do *hate* the character and find him super annoying. He should be a heel! His gimmick makes him super hateable!