Page 1038 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 385389389881028103410351036103710381039104010411042104810881138 ... LastLast
Results 15,556 to 15,570 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He definitely tried to kill Vic Grimes in the scaffolding match they had in XPW. I believe him if he tried killing other people

he took out a blade and stabbed a dude he was wrestling at least 7 times.

it's safe to say he has tried to kill a few guys in the ring.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    he took out a blade and stabbed a dude he was wrestling at least 7 times.

it's safe to say he has tried to kill a few guys in the ring.
    Yep , that was in Florida for an indie show. Then there was the time he physically beat up an older wrestler at an indie show before that. (both incidents can be found on YT)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

New Jack's definitely got a crazy side. But you also have to take what he says with a grain of salt because he seems interested in preserving the aura of New Jack the character. So how much is true and how much is kayfabe is debatable.

For example I'm pretty sure that Vic Grimes has said that what happened was an accident, despite what New Jack has said to the contrary.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Having watch it all about New Jack is amazing WWE allowed so much video footage of ECW and Smokey Mountain to be used. New Jack was never a nice guy at all. I mean as Jim Cornette brings up ; Jack claimed he was an ex-bounty hunter at one point. So he was always a violent guy for sure. A fact people will always question if Jack is a serious angry guy or just trying to push the character as far as he can.

I remember TNA in the early years tried to humanize Jack by taking this hardcore angry character who was violent and making him have a soft side. But its said Jack over time didn't like the angle with Shark Boy.

Also a point to be made here...the scene where Jack tries to kill Vic Grimes ...that happened in XPW as we know. (which was taking the hardcore of ECW to a level and going too far at times)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

From the sounds of it, if Minoru Suzuki found out he was wrestling New Jack he's react the way everyone else does when they find out their wrestling Minoru Suzuki

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    New Jack's definitely got a crazy side. But you also have to take what he says with a grain of salt because he seems interested in preserving the aura of New Jack the character. So how much is true and how much is kayfabe is debatable.

For example I'm pretty sure that Vic Grimes has said that what happened was an accident, despite what New Jack has said to the contrary.
    The guy legit beat up an old man and stabbed a guy in middle of a match because they pissed him off. That's going above and beyond the call of duty to preserve character. I doubt he's a character at all at this point.

New Jack is a complete piece of **** but he's an entertaining as ****. I loved all those Smokey Mountain promos they showed.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 04-01-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The guy legit beat up an old man and stabbed a guy in middle of a match because they pissed him off. That's going above and beyond the call of duty to preserve character. I doubt he's a character at all at this point.

New Jack is a complete piece of **** but he's an entertaining as ****. I loved all those Smokey Mountain promos they showed.
    I agree with this take 100%

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    AEW to introduce a TNT championship, champion to be determined by a tournament
    the AEW on TNT championship
    called it
    Zelina as the leader of a group of talented attractive younger wrestlers would be awesome. I kind of want that to happen now.
    Almas Andrade Angel
    team triple A
    Last edited by steve2275; 04-01-2020 at 03:07 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    the AEW on TNT championship
    called it

Almas Andrade Angel
    team triple A
    Austin
    Angel
    Andrade

Would be an awesome stable. I don't think get away with Triple A..... Could they get away with Los Ingobernables.

Astonishing Member

short but not bad Cody Schiavone
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AEW_TNT_Championship
    Last edited by steve2275; 04-01-2020 at 07:00 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Extraordinary Member

Things do not look good for Darby winning that tournament. The brackets are clearly set up for Cody to reach the finals

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Haven't watched it yet, but I have to wonder how long AEW's gonna slow-burn Darby. It just feels like he should be more than what he is right now, though him holding the secondary belt for a few months would definitely help in that regard.

Ultimate Member

Darby is my #1 pic to win the TNT Title. He'd make a good fighting champion to elevate the title by taking on all comers.

Extraordinary Member

Darby is my #1 pic to win the TNT Title. He'd make a good fighting champion to elevate the title by taking on all comers.
    I want Darby to win, but it seems pretty clear that they're building to Lance vs Cody for the finals.

Ultimate Member

I know, but I want it to be Darby.

Also AEW should sign that woman who faced Shida. They need to beef up that division and she looks like she has potential.