Page 814 of 879 FirstFirst ... 314714764804810811812813814815816817818824864 ... LastLast
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 13171
  1. #12196
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,232

    Default

    jericho retains with the help of his heavy, jake.

    good main event. darby allen looked like a fuckin nut bag.


    and now.............A LIL BIT OF THE BUBBLY!

  2. #12197
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Darby is a freakin star. Whenever AEW introduces a secondary title, Darby damn well better be the inaugural champ.
    Generation X Forever!!!

  3. #12198
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Darby is a freakin star. Whenever AEW introduces a secondary title, Darby damn well better be the inaugural champ.
    everyone was already high on him for his match with cody. but now, darby is one of AEW's young shinning stars.

  4. #12199
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Punishment Martinez beats the Bruiserweight. Sorry after having a name that cool I refuse to refer to him as Damien Priest.
    Generation X Forever!!!

  5. #12200
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    everyone was already high on him for his match with cody. but now, darby is one of AEW's young shinning stars.
    Yeah I've loved his work ever since he was feuding with Walter in Evolve.
    Generation X Forever!!!

  6. #12201
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Yeah I've loved his work ever since he was feuding with Walter in Evolve.
    i didn't watch a lot of evolve, so this is my first taste of the kid. and i do like what i'm tasting.

  7. #12202
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i didn't watch a lot of evolve, so this is my first taste of the kid. and i do like what i'm tasting.
    Just the tip of the iceberg. The kid's got skills and is tough as hell.
    Generation X Forever!!!

  8. #12203
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,011

    Default

    Hm, one thing I'll agree with; AEW seriously needs to build up it's women's division.

  9. #12204
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Hm, one thing I'll agree with; AEW seriously needs to build up it's women's division.
    true. it's early, so i'll give them a few more weeks.

  10. #12205
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Ok I'll be fair cause if it was the E! I'd be bitchin but why is there a rope break in a street fight?
    Thank you.....lol.

  11. #12206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Ok I'll be fair cause if it was the E! I'd be bitchin but why is there a rope break in a street fight?
    And why wasn't Moxley DQed when he hit Kenny with the barbed wire bat? The ref just stared at him and didn't do anything.

  12. #12207
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    7,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    And why wasn't Moxley DQed when he hit Kenny with the barbed wire bat? The ref just stared at him and didn't do anything.
    The ref straight up got out of the ring when Omega brought in the weapons. What a goddamn coward. If it was Audrey Edwards she would have taken the weapons or rang the bell.

  13. #12208
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The ref straight up got out of the ring when Omega brought in the weapons. What a goddamn coward. If it was Audrey Edwards she would have taken the weapons or rang the bell.
    I'm ready to believe Ref Aubrey's gonna suplex a fool one day lol

  14. #12209
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Punishment Martinez beats the Bruiserweight. Sorry after having a name that cool I refuse to refer to him as Damien Priest.
    It was damn good match. I also hope they sign Kayden Carter to a contract, that woman is awesome.

  15. #12210
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    7,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    It was damn good match. I also hope they sign Kayden Carter to a contract, that woman is awesome.
    She should already have a contract. Kayden wasn't her name when she wrestled in the Indies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •