Page 693 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1935936436836896906916926936946956966977037437931193 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

So aparently we're getting New Day vs. O.C. tonight in a six man.

I'd normally be stoked about that, but unfortunately I'm not gonna get to watch it live

Ultimate Member

I never thought that the joke comedy belt stuff would become the most entertaining story on the show week after weel

Also Drake Maverick, my man, have you SEEN your wife? I mean WOW, and she agreed to marry you. And yet you're more interested in one of the ugliest belts in wrestling history? Priorities man priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So aparently we're getting New Day vs. O.C. tonight in a six man.

I'd normally be stoked about that, but unfortunately I'm not gonna get to watch it live
    I'm almost a little disappointed it's just a match rather than a feud. There's no issue between them, and obviously it's not buidling towards anything since many of the participants are already booked in other feuds for Summerslam. Still it should be a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I never thought that the joke comedy belt stuff would become the most entertaining story on the show week after weel

Also Drake Maverick, my man, have you SEEN your wife? I mean WOW, and she agreed to marry you. And yet you're more interested in one of the ugliest belts in wrestling history? Priorities man priorities.
    The initial 24/7 hardcore rules matches were often the best parts of RAW is WAR back in the day, too.

I'm not surprised.

I'm glad it gives the mid and under-card guys some shine.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I feel you. He doesn't deserve his wife. She should win the title and divorce him.

Extraordinary Member

I'm really hoping that they put the Belt on Braun. The 24/7 title could be a great way to build up Monsters

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The Big Show will have his own sitcom on Netflix
    https://twitter.com/TheWrap/status/1156172757379325952
    if it was on the wwe network id watch

Seth Rollins Takes a Capsule: Should we care? Reaction (2019)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9MV0d6l6Y
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-30-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm almost a little disappointed it's just a match rather than a feud. There's no issue between them, and obviously it's not buidling towards anything since many of the participants are already booked in other feuds for Summerslam. Still it should be a lot of fun.
    It could build toward Survivor Series. Then at least we'd have a real reason for the match, rather than an arbitrary Raw vs. Smackdown rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I feel you. He doesn't deserve his wife. She should win the title and divorce him.
    Isn't that what the storyline seems to be for Maria and Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'm really hoping that they put the Belt on Braun. The 24/7 title could be a great way to build up Monsters
    I think Braun is actually too big for the 24/7 title. I think it's sort of meant as something for the lower card guys to do on the show.

Ultimate Member

So even when she's not in a title match, Charlotte STILL gets the biggest match on the show. Never change Vince, never change. Also I cannot imagine that this is doing anything to make Sasha more excited to come back.

Guess taking Asuka's streak, then beating her clean again a year later, and then taking Trish's title reign record already wasn't enough for Vince. Charlotte needs to beat the woman herself in his mind, he's that obsessed.

Vince must think that Trish vs Charlotte is a dream match.

Ultimate Member

Ember getting pinned here was dumb, she's the #1 contender for goodness sake she shouldn't be eating losses in random matches. Also I'm so glad that Nikki and Alexa got more time on SDL, after being on Raw last night to, as opposed to, oh IDK, actually SDL women. Oh wait no, the opposite of that.

Asuka & Kairi, two of the most talented women on the roster, deserve far better than this.

And even The IIconics and Mandy & Sonya get crapped on since WWE cares so little about those titles that Vince once gain "changes the script' on a whim and pushes them off the show.

Ember getting pinned here was dumb, she's the #1 contender for goodness sake she shouldn't be eating losses in random matches. Also I'm so glad that Nikki and Alexa got more time on SDL, after being on Raw last night to, as opposed to, oh IDK, actually SDL women. Oh wait no, the opposite of that.

Asuka & Kairi, two of the most talented women on the roster, deserve far better than this.

And even The IIconics and Mandy & Sonya get crapped on since WWE cares so little about those titles that Vince once gain "changes the script' on a whim and pushes them off the show.
    Weren't Mandy and Sonya suppose to wrestle the Iconics this week?

There being no follow up on the Asuka & Kairi is terrible. How did they not get another shot after their match ended with a countout?