Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
Lol. I thought backstage beatdown were always permitted. It happens like every other week for the last couple of decades.

Signing a group so they don't ruin your main events or attack your mom wrestling talent makes sense. I mean it's the WWE, where there are no hospitals just medical facilities.Where every cop looks like a detective off of NYPD Blue.
If you watch the early months of the NWO , the backstage beatings and more was just a band of outsiders showing up doing this. Yes in reality they would be arrested sure. Its like when Lance Storm comically questioned years ago during an angle ..."Where are police ?"

Wrestling has a realm of fake and reality woven in. I mean we have seen Steve Austin become CEO of WWF in angles to where the Outsiders ran the Steiner's off the road in a video. Its that realm of fake reality that is there.

In an invasion angle like were seeing done , you have to sell the OUTSIDE the company aspect. The Nexus guys coming from NXT started off with a damn bang. They gave a huge beat down to folks and everything seemed great. You had a leader detailing to follow the plan which if your a wrestling stable is "CAPTURE ALL TITLES" and run wild awhile.

But the WWE as we saw ruined Nexus by not letting Cena put over Wade Barrett and making the stable be truly threat. They did well with the Shield as we saw. Those guys did more than Nexus because they learned some lessons and all 3 men got over as we saw.

Retribution itself is a terrible stable and idea and the execution is showing its just not worth watching.