Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Well if no one listened to his podcast or bought stuff of his website, he wouldn't make any money...
    That's not going to happen. Those fans are going to have to live with it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He hasn't been cancelled because he hasn't worked full time at any company since 2012 and his main source of money is his podcast and website to sell collectibles. He's an full ownership of his platforms. There's nothing they can do unless he himself wants to stop.
    So obviously you are going to have to repackage Sammy a bit. Hager supposedly has issues as well, but hopefully for all parties they are not true.

Do you break up the Inner Circle. I think Kip Sapian and Penelope Ford would work great with Jericho.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    So obviously you are going to have to repackage Sammy a bit. Hager supposedly has issues as well, but hopefully for all parties they are not true.

Do you break up the Inner Circle. I think Kip Sapian and Penelope Ford would work great with Jericho.
    You bring others in and suspend Sammy and Jack awhile. You can push one of the guys (Spears maybe) into enforcer role that Hagar played. But in people calling for everyone else to be punished there needs to be some type here from AEW. Impact (who would imagine it) letting Ryan go was the right move. I liked Ryan's gimmick as the cancel culture guy. But well...he did wrong and deserves to lose his job for what he did to reports coming out.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    You bring others in and suspend Sammy and Jack awhile. You can push one of the guys (Spears maybe) into enforcer role that Hagar played. But in people calling for everyone else to be punished there needs to be some type here from AEW. Impact (who would imagine it) letting Ryan go was the right move. I liked Ryan's gimmick as the cancel culture guy. But well...he did wrong and deserves to lose his job for what he did to reports coming out.
    Impact also cut ties with Dave Crist and suspended Michael Elgin.

Lol, all of this and RVD is just dropping cheek clapping videos with Katie Forbes.

RVD is Le Sex God.

Ultimate Member

Asuka finally beat Charlotte, awesome.

Asuka vs. Sasha at Extreme Rules, YES PLEASE!!

I wonder who will end up taking the tag belts off of Sasha and Bayley now? At this point, just put Ruby and Liv back together and have them do it.

Good show overall.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

I wonder who will end up taking the tag belts off of Sasha and Bayley now? At this point, just put Ruby and Liv back together and have them do it.

Good show overall.
    I'm expecting Lana and Nattie

Good show overall.
    I think it would be cool if Io and Asuka teamed up to face Bayley and Sasha. It's all the womans champions together in one match.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Impact also cut ties with Dave Crist and suspended Michael Elgin.

Lol, all of this and RVD is just dropping cheek clapping videos with Katie Forbes.

RVD is Le Sex God.
    RVD has enough problems , real world problems as he'll detail. Taking care of his girlfriend and his girlfriends girlfriend lol. (I loved that promo)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

"Make you wish Cowboy Bob was firing blanks the night you were conceived"

Wow Edge that man has a family, damn!!

Charlotte will be gone for six weeks. She's taking time off for elective surgery
    https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=137388

Astonishing Member

Good show overall.
    It was mentioned that Sasha and Bayley got their tag team start off of a neverending feud with the Riott Squad. So it might be fitting the Riott Squad ends their team.

But it seems WWE realized they needed women's tag teams and now are starting to form a bunch of their own.

Ultimate Member

If Charlotte is taking a break, I wouldn't blame her. They've been running her ragged for the past few months. But if she is gone, they still have Bianca, Liv, Ruby, Kairi, Shayna, Mandy, Sonya, Lacey, etc are all there. WWE has no excuses to not push new women at this point.

Speaking of Liv, the worst part of Raw imo was her losing to build up Nattie. That's, the exact opposite of what should be happening. Also you have all those other women, and you go with Nattie and Lana? Seriously?

If Charlotte is taking a break, I wouldn't blame her. They've been running her ragged for the past few months. But if she is gone, they still have Bianca, Liv, Ruby, Kairi, Shayna, Mandy, Sonya, Lacey, etc are all there. WWE has no excuses to not push new women at this point.

Speaking of Liv, the worst part of Raw imo was her losing to build up Nattie. That's, the exact opposite of what should be happening. Also you have all those other women, and you go with Nattie and Lana? Seriously?
    What's wrong with pushing Nattie? She's a veteran, reliable, and a good hand. She's no superstar but she can reasonable fill any void that's in the division.

Charlotte will be gone for six weeks. She's taking time off for elective surgery
    Elective surgery? Is she getting implants removed?
    Watching television is not an activity.

A lot of the booking makes more sense now if thats the case.

I would have expected Asuka's first win over Charlotte to be a bigger deal... at least a PPV. Maybe Summerslam. But if Charlotte needs surgery, then Asuka needs the boost ASAP as she needs to fill the void Becky and Charlotte are leaving.

It also makes sense to give Sasha and Bayley the tag belts. They can float on every brand and buff up the tag division on every brand.

I'll be interesting to see what other women can step up without Charlotte and Becky taking the top spots.